What really grinds YOUR gears?

• Please log in to reply
1621 replies to this topic

#1376 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 November 2015 - 10:20 AM

When I'm trying to have a text conversation with someone and it takes them for-fucking-ever to reply to each message. What's the point. A normal 5 minute "hi how are you" get's dragged out to an entire day. So annoying.

#1377 Blanc

Blanc
  • 1058 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 November 2015 - 10:25 AM

When I'm trying to have a text conversation with someone and it takes them for-fucking-ever to reply to each message. What's the point. A normal 5 minute "hi how are you" get's dragged out to an entire day. So annoying.

I really don't understand why people take too much time to reply something and it's worse when it's each message :/ I love when someone answer me in maximum 10 minutes per message, but actually exist people which takes 2 hours to reply each message. It's horrible ;-; Why not they don't reply at 3 minutes at maximum? The conversation would be wonderful...

#1378 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 November 2015 - 10:30 AM

I really don't understand why people take too much time to reply something and it's worse when it's each message :/ I love when someone answer me in maximum 10 minutes per message, but actually exist people which takes 2 hours to reply each message. It's horrible ;-; Why not they don't reply at 3 minutes at maximum? The conversation would be wonderful...

hah yea I'm maybe just a little bit needy :p and it's worse when I know the person is at home and not like out at work or doing something with other people.

#1379 Blanc

Blanc
  • 1058 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 November 2015 - 10:40 AM

hah yea I'm maybe just a little bit needy :p and it's worse when I know the person is at home and not like out at work or doing something with other people.

I'm a lot needy and hiperactive, so i always want movement at my conversations :agree: But it's completly normal to feel bad when you wait someone to answer and that don't answer in an suitable time, mainly if it's at home and isn't busy!! When it's someone next to me, I became annoying and start to flood until the person answer meh x3 Try to send another message to the person, maybe he/her didn't had seen.

#1380 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 November 2015 - 03:54 PM

I'm so fucking irritated with people on craigslist. I'm still trying to sell this tablet, but all of these inbred moron's can hardly speak/type a lick of English. I just block the ones that I can hardly understand, and move on. These idiots also want to meet me at like 8pm in some random ass spot...hell no! These crazy meth addicts might try to murder me ._. Where are all my normal people at?¿

#1381 Drakonid

Drakonid
  • 805 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 November 2015 - 04:00 PM

I'm so fucking irritated with people on craigslist. I'm still trying to sell this tablet, but all of these inbred moron's can hardly speak/type a lick of English. I just block the ones that I can hardly understand, and move on. These idiots also want to meet me at like 8pm in some random ass spot...hell no! These crazy meth addicts might try to murder me ._. Where are all my normal people at?¿

Not trying to buy a tablet on craigslist.

#1382 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 November 2015 - 04:01 PM

Not trying to buy a tablet on craigslist.

=| I have no other medium to sell the aforementioned tablet through.

#1383 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 November 2015 - 07:13 PM

When I drive all the way to the fucking city for a free turkey and then can't get it cause there isn't a manager around to ive it to me.

#1384 Fikri

Fikri
  • submissive

• 4433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 November 2015 - 08:53 PM

when people punctuate their sentences with "you know"... no, I DON'T KNOW. TELL MEEE

#1385 Blanc

Blanc
  • 1058 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 November 2015 - 09:44 PM

when people punctuate their sentences with "you know"... no, I DON'T KNOW. TELL MEEE

You need to be more calm, you know.

#1386 Kass

Kass
  • 581 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 November 2015 - 09:48 PM

When TV shows play with your emotions... JUST LET THE PEOPLE I SHIP BE TOGETHER OKAY ._.

#1387 Blanc

Blanc
  • 1058 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 November 2015 - 10:17 PM

When TV shows play with your emotions... JUST LET THE PEOPLE I SHIP BE TOGETHER OKAY ._.

That's so sad :unsure: I had feel it when Brynhildr in The Darkness had overed without follow the manga... Just... Why... Why? ;-;

#1388 Fikri

Fikri
  • submissive

• 4433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 November 2015 - 02:50 AM

You need to be more calm, you know.

33mpx85.gif

#1389 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 November 2015 - 04:17 AM

Art block.

#1390 Blanc

Blanc
  • 1058 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 November 2015 - 10:34 AM

Bad services at restaurants. That makes me extremally pissed.

#1391 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 November 2015 - 08:05 AM

Having 5 birthdays in my family in December/January... On top of Christmas... fml this being an adult thing is hard, everyone is getting $5 this year.

#1392 Blanc

Blanc
  • 1058 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 November 2015 - 08:28 AM

Having 5 birthdays in my family in December/January... On top of Christmas... fml this being an adult thing is hard, everyone is getting $5 this year.

I understand this feel. Has 7 birthdays at August, including mine!!! ;-;

Edited by Umaru, 27 November 2015 - 08:28 AM.

#1393 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 November 2015 - 08:33 PM

When people have made marks all over the pages in library books. So hard to focus on the reading when things are underlined, circled, and when they have little notes on the side. It's in almost every book I've checked out, and it's really frustrating. 

#1394 Susie

Susie
  • 1382 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 November 2015 - 09:07 PM

People who call in 45 minutes before their shift starts. Completely unacceptable.

#1395 Blanc

Blanc
  • 1058 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 November 2015 - 10:01 PM

When you really do something right and the others decract your merit.

#1396 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 November 2015 - 10:36 AM

When people use the last of the TP and don't replace the roll... AT WORK! 

For fucks sake people, we're all adults, we have one toilet, it takes 5 seconds AND the spare roles are within reach so you could change it WHILE doing your business (ew but whatever).

#1397 Gnome

Gnome
  • Alpha As Fuck

• 1054 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 December 2015 - 09:19 PM

When you're sent a group message but you don't have that option on your phone so you individually get each text ... some from random numbers... and then everyone decides to keep talking in the group message days later and your phone won't stop going off.

#1398 Blanc

Blanc
  • 1058 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 December 2015 - 10:00 PM

When someone pick Jungle at League of Legends and he don't do nothing in the game, became a jerk and still think he have reason about this. Oh my toxic Brazilian server...

#1399 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 December 2015 - 07:04 AM

So we have this other girl at work who got transferred from our main office across town (basically they didn't want to fire her so they gave her to us, thanks). Well she's really annoying, and super loud and laughs a lot. 

She is not a quiet person by any means, so when she talks, pretty much the whole office can hear her. The other day she was talking to a co-worker who sits right behind me and was telling her about another job interview she had. Oh that's interesting. So being the snitch I am, I mentioned it to my friend who is the bosses favorite and she mentioned it to her. Well the Boss had no idea, and had a talk with her lol. We also found out that because our office here is primarily girls (we're a remote office so we never see any of our technicians) she complained, yes complained to our boss that she doesn't get enough attention from the guys anymore... LOL WHAT? You're fucking married, and you should do your job and not be flirting with guys...

So now she's on probation and has her panties in a twist... She also had the audacity to say to someone yesterday "I'm all done with my work, I have nothing else to do." To which someone replied "are you going home then?" and she says "No I'm just going to sit here and do nothing..." Lol Bitch no wonder you are on probation and about to lose your job. What a fucking twat.

#1400 Susie

Susie
  • 1382 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 December 2015 - 07:22 PM

When you're sent a group message but you don't have that option on your phone so you individually get each text ... some from random numbers... and then everyone decides to keep talking in the group message days later and your phone won't stop going off.

I hate this! Cause my phone won't do group messages, so I just get a bunch of MMS messages from the individual people, which uses up data, and it's hard to follow the conversation.

Edit: my 666 post

Edited by Susie, 04 December 2015 - 07:22 PM.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users