• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1496 replies to this topic

#876 Glitter

Glitter
  • 121 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 May 2014 - 01:54 AM

99.9% certain ;)

@Nentusia yeah clraik is. Also, the requirements are slightly different this year to those that James posted, but they will not be final. There will be a 'decaying' requirement as the first few days of signups pass. At this stage, any member with Advanced membership OR HIGHER, has 50 posts and has been registered for at least 2 weeks will get early access to the ACIX subforum and be able to get confirmation of the team on the very first day of sign ups. After that, the post requirement will drop a bit and even 'Member' ranked people will be able to see the subforum. So in essence you don't HAVE to have a paid membership to find out what team we're supporting in time.

Not to keep hitting the same topics, but do we know if membership length is one of the decaying requirements? I haven't been with the group very long, but I like to think I would be a fun addition :p

#877 Nentusia

Nentusia
  • 134 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 May 2014 - 01:55 AM

Okay! Thanks for clearing that up :)

I can be patient so that's fine, I just wasn't really sure how it'll eventually work this year (not that it matters, we all know inofficially that it's Fairyvil :p )

I just hope we'll smash DC against a wall. And/or the other teams as well, of course. I want to see the people cringe and suffer and cry about how unfair everything is :lol2:

#878 Glitter

Glitter
  • 121 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 May 2014 - 01:57 AM

Okay! Thanks for clearing that up :)

I can be patient so that's fine, I just wasn't really sure how it'll eventually work this year (not that it matters, we all know inofficially that it's Fairyvil :p )

I just hope we'll smash DC against a wall. And/or the other teams as well, of course. I want to see the people cringe and suffer and cry about how unfair everything is :lol2:

I feel like this is good material for a disney movie. Evil queen attacks children pixels for EVILLLLLL. 

#879 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 May 2014 - 01:57 AM

Not to keep hitting the same topics, but do we know if membership length is one of the decaying requirements? I haven't been with the group very long, but I like to think I would be a fun addition :p

That will be reviewed by the staff, but it may be likely ;)

#880 Nentusia

Nentusia
  • 134 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 May 2014 - 02:00 AM

I feel like this is good material for a disney movie. Evil queen attacks children pixels for EVILLLLLL. 

^ I want this to happen please :D

#881 Glitter

Glitter
  • 121 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 May 2014 - 02:01 AM

That will be reviewed by the staff, but it may be likely ;)

Yay. I mean, I completely understand why something like that is touchy. Not everyone has the best intentions at all times, and with the timing of my coming into the site it totally makes sense. Hope is there though :D 

#882 Oktober

Oktober
  • Team ASS

• 318 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 May 2014 - 02:55 AM

I love how everyone on the Neoboards is arguing whether it will be FL, KL, HW or else  :lol:

#883 Glitter

Glitter
  • 121 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 May 2014 - 03:25 AM

I love how everyone on the Neoboards is arguing whether it will be FL, KL, HW or else  :lol:

I think there is a certain portion of the neopets community that has a NEED to argue. It doesn't matter what about, as long as they can do it. 

#884 Tubbz

Tubbz
  • The High Fairy of Priestessvil.

• 996 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 May 2014 - 04:14 AM

The AC every year seems to breed this hysteria, even amongst legit players. 

OMG they changed the format!

OMG they changed YYB!

OMG Cheetahs everywhere!!

If it'd been the same for 8 years, you'd bitch and moan, if it'd been changed massively each year, you'd bitch and moan. Make your goddamn minds up!

#885 Oktober

Oktober
  • Team ASS

• 318 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 May 2014 - 04:46 AM

If it'd been the same for 8 years, you'd bitch and moan, if it'd been changed massively each year, you'd bitch and moan. Make your goddamn minds up!

Or: "We want a new plot" " No this event sucks" "The TNT does nothing and doesn't even care Neopets sucks" "OMG stop complaining I hate people who complain"

#886 Tubbz

Tubbz
  • The High Fairy of Priestessvil.

• 996 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 May 2014 - 04:58 AM

You're always going to get people complaining. 

It seems like last year, the cheating just deflected all the complaining about the "legit" ASGs

#887 Magical

Magical
  • Banned from trading - Do not trade with this member!

• 801 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 May 2014 - 05:09 AM

We all know it's Fairyvil *shifty eyes* ;)

#888 Glitter

Glitter
  • 121 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 May 2014 - 05:10 AM

Or: "We want a new plot" " No this event sucks" "The TNT does nothing and doesn't even care Neopets sucks" "OMG stop complaining I hate people who complain"

That's my favorite! Boards and giant rants about how neo never does anything new. But the second a new plot or something starts... there isn't enough BD, too much puzzle, not fast enough... SHUSH!  

#889 ohyoufancy

ohyoufancy
  • 114 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 May 2014 - 06:03 AM

people on the neo boards are ridiculous, lol.

#890 Glitter

Glitter
  • 121 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 May 2014 - 06:25 AM

OH MY GOD.

I didn't realize my settings had follow topic set to email me every time someone posted on here... I have over 400 emails this morning!!!!!!!!  :unsure:

Getting rid of them on iphone.... sucks. 

#891 Magical

Magical

• 801 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 May 2014 - 07:09 AM

people on the neo boards are ridiculous, lol.

Understatement of the century! O.o

#892 Oktober

Oktober
  • Team ASS

• 318 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 May 2014 - 07:31 AM

Nah, I've encountered nice people too. I have actually a couple of friends in my Team's board, it's fun chatting together. 

#893 ohyoufancy

ohyoufancy
  • 114 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 May 2014 - 07:44 AM

Most of the people on the neocash chat are fucking retarded.

and I only really chat on my teams board too, Plus some are codex members ;)

#894 Magical

Magical

• 801 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 May 2014 - 07:46 AM

Nah, I've encountered nice people too. I have actually a couple of friends in my Team's board, it's fun chatting together. 

Yet to encounter one yet! First day of my return from hiatus I was flamed for selling hts, accused of being a cheater (not yet then :p)

#895 Alyeena

Alyeena
  • *brohoof*

• 81 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 May 2014 - 08:13 AM

Awww crap. I was planning on participating in the AC this year, for one time that I actually can. But I really wanted to join team Codex.

I have just been a lurker on these forum tho, I don't even think I ever posted before. Is there no way I can know what team you guys will join? It's okay if I can't, I understand. I'll try and post more if that helps, I'm just not a very socialperson I guess, I am content to lurk most of the time.

Anyways, guess I'll wait and see. And if not I'll just either go with KI like I usually do or pick a team at random, and hopefully we will be on the same team :D

#896 Oktober

Oktober
  • Team ASS

• 318 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 May 2014 - 08:16 AM

It really depends on the forum. I've never adventured in the trade section, so IDK, but I guess there are nice people too. I can understand the fact that they don't like cheaters, though. 

Is there no way I can know what team you guys will join?

Obviously Fairyvil  :rolleyes:

#897 Alyeena

Alyeena
  • *brohoof*

• 81 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 May 2014 - 08:19 AM

It really depends on the forum. I've never adventured in the trade section, so IDK, but I guess there are nice people too. I can understand the fact that they don't like cheaters, though. 

Obviously Fairyvil  :rolleyes:

Lol, Poor Faerieland will never win.

No one likes them very much.

Edited by Alyeena, 21 May 2014 - 08:20 AM.

#898 Glitter

Glitter
  • 121 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 May 2014 - 08:22 AM

Lol, Poor Faerieland will never win.

No one likes them very much.

Poor faerieland. I love faerieland. Sniff*

#899 Oktober

Oktober
  • Team ASS

• 318 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 May 2014 - 08:27 AM

Faerieland is associated with little girls. I think most of the lands in Neopia have got the stereotypical player, but no one dares calling a DC member a  sixteen y/o emo teenager  :lol2: and I am on DC, so yeah.

#900 Alyeena

Alyeena
  • *brohoof*

• 81 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 May 2014 - 08:33 AM

Poor faerieland. I love faerieland. Sniff*

I like Faerieland too mostly because some faerie pets are really nice. Would not join the team tho.

Faerieland is associated with little girls. I think most of the lands in Neopia have got the stereotypical player, but no one dares calling a DC member a  sixteen y/o emo teenager  :lol2: and I am on DC, so yeah.

That's so true. Then again it makes a lot of sense because we like to join teams we identify with. I remember joining team DC on the very first year. It's been KI ever since then. (getting a little tired of joining the same team tho)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: team codex, much anticipation, very critical, wow

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users