team codex much anticipation very critical wow

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1496 replies to this topic

#176 Leeroy

Leeroy
  • 272 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 May 2014 - 07:36 AM

don't be shy, just jump right into the convo :p that's how I got to over 1000 posts in just about 6 months xD I don't care whether people like me or not or find me annoying, I just have fun in my own little world *cackles*

Hi, let's be friends.

hahaha. well since i have a month of free time, i guess i will =] i been poking around in convos =] btw we are drifting away from the topic right hahaha

AC gives trophy too right! finally i get another trophy to my lonely astronomer :rolleyes:  

#177 Virus

Virus
  • 12 posts

Posted 15 May 2014 - 08:06 AM

I don't even come close to meeting the requirements. I have the social skills of an elderly hermit.

guess i'll just have to wait for it to leak

#178 EverKaia

EverKaia
  • 374 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 May 2014 - 08:52 AM

Someone said something about AS not being enough points (saw the email notification, but too lazy to go back and check who).

All right. Fine. I have 39 YYB wins / 117 YYB draws / 78 SS / 470 MSN or SSD (per day) written down. What do you suggest (that wouldn't arouse TNT's suspicions?)

#179 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 May 2014 - 09:07 AM

Someone said something about AS not being enough points (saw the email notification, but too lazy to go back and check who).

All right. Fine. I have 39 YYB wins / 117 YYB draws / 78 SS / 470 MSN or SSD (per day) written down. What do you suggest (that wouldn't arouse TNT's suspicions?)

Honestly, if you don't leave the SSer unattended you would have a high chance of being okay. If they freeze you and you immediately sent a ticket, chances are they'll unfreeze you. If i had to edit your list, I would reduce the Slushie Slinger and increase the YYB just to reduce your time by a significant amount.

#180 Speedracer

Speedracer
  • The Triforce of Herp

• 771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 May 2014 - 10:10 AM

I just maxed out SSD everyday because its the fastest game and played like 25 YYB games

I believe you usually have to get double AS to be able to afford the most expensive prize.

#181 Tailwind

Tailwind
  • Win points = 2,235,563

• 2576 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 May 2014 - 10:45 AM

I make so much NP ABing it doesn't even matter to me if I get the top prize, unless of course it's a freaking awesome BD weapon, in which case I'm kicking myself.

Might actually try for double AS for once...

#182 Tanpopo

Tanpopo
  • 198 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 May 2014 - 11:18 AM

I remember last year I went through so much trouble (cough) to get to a high enough score to afford the top prize, and it was a freaking Eventide paintbrush. I hate that color like no other. Needless to say, I just wasted most of my points buying everything else.

#183 Freinity

Freinity
  • 39 posts

Posted 15 May 2014 - 11:35 AM

Another long time lurker here, I'll be looking forward to see what you guys can do :D Wonder if the top prize this year will be tyrannian pb since they always go with last year's winner.. that would be amusing.

#184 Tailwind

Tailwind
  • Win points = 2,235,563

• 2576 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 May 2014 - 11:39 AM

Another long time lurker here, I'll be looking forward to see what you guys can do :D Wonder if the top prize this year will be tyrannian pb since they always go with last year's winner.. that would be amusing.

Would probably die laughing if that ended up being the case. Ain't no one want a Tyrannian pet.

#185 Cupcakes

Cupcakes
  • 93 posts

Posted 15 May 2014 - 11:57 AM

I thought about making a huge effort to join team codex, but then I realized if it's not the team I've been joining for 5+ years I wouldn't join anyway! xD

Good luck, guys! I'll cheer you on!! (While hoping my team stomps you if you're not joining mine sorry I love you but sorry :p)

#186 EverKaia

EverKaia
  • 374 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 May 2014 - 12:26 PM

I like your suggestion, @Speedracer.

So that's twenty-five YYB and how many SSD?

That's okay on the others...MSN (if I play manually) makes my fingers hurt (and it's no fun) and SS is...meh. *shrugs*

The only reason I want piles of points is for a pb, anyway.

#187 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 May 2014 - 01:19 PM

Geez. Had to caught up with this thread, you guys talk a lot. Much excitement. xD

I can't believe I'm a member since 2011 and this is my first post :ohwell:

Please, post more, I love your avatar. *-*

Would probably die laughing if that ended up being the case. Ain't no one want a Tyrannian pet.

I find Tyrannian Aisha cute. :bag:

#188 EverKaia

EverKaia
  • 374 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 May 2014 - 02:34 PM

It's amazing how long JN spends dwelling on groups like us. Don't they have anything better to do until next week? :p

#189 YuyaSakaki

YuyaSakaki
  • 275 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 May 2014 - 04:47 PM

It's great! 

Alone is Spanish forums are activating the AC! 

Everything goes very cute neo today 

I can not stand that I finished my exams for etsar in AC!

#190 EverKaia

EverKaia
  • 374 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 May 2014 - 05:00 PM

Puede hablar español con nosotros. Puede que sea más fácil para nosotros para usar el traductor, en lugar de tu.

#191 Leeroy

Leeroy
  • 272 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 May 2014 - 05:06 PM

As this is my first time doing AC, wads the lingo about YYB and stuff. where can i find it?

#192 EverKaia

EverKaia
  • 374 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 May 2014 - 05:15 PM

YYB = Yooyuball

SS = Slushie Slinger

MSN = Make Some Noise

SSD = Shootout Showdown

By the way, just for fun, I like to call Unitarian-Universalists "yooyus". xD

#193 YuyaSakaki

YuyaSakaki
  • 275 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 May 2014 - 05:21 PM

Puede hablar español con nosotros. Puede que sea más fácil para nosotros para usar el traductor, en lugar de tu.

Perdon es que  ni uso traductor, aun ando aprendiendo ingles y me problema es tomarlo muy literal y no interpretarlo T.T

#194 EverKaia

EverKaia
  • 374 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 May 2014 - 05:27 PM

I'm struggling to understand you, regardless. :p

#195 Speedracer

Speedracer
  • The Triforce of Herp

• 771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 May 2014 - 06:34 PM

I like your suggestion, @Speedracer.

So that's twenty-five YYB and how many SSD?

That's okay on the others...MSN (if I play manually) makes my fingers hurt (and it's no fun) and SS is...meh. *shrugs*

The only reason I want piles of points is for a pb, anyway.

I believe its 1,201 games I think it took me around 2 hours on the score sender for it to run through all the games

#196 Ka1

Ka1
  • 955 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 May 2014 - 07:25 PM

Another long time lurker here, I'll be looking forward to see what you guys can do :D Wonder if the top prize this year will be tyrannian pb since they always go with last year's winner.. that would be amusing

The pb most probably is tyrannian.

what other pb is related to tyrannia?

at least they gave out eventide for KD last year

if it was split that will make ppl so mad

still can remember the boards after the cloud pb for RI haha

Max for Games to count to rank daily

301 YYB/SLSL

1201 MSN /SOSD

Not too sure about SLSL but should be 301

who can stand playing that so much

#197 EverKaia

EverKaia
  • 374 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 May 2014 - 07:37 PM

I was going to write down 1,201 SSD/25 YYB in my notes after @Speedracer's suggestion and @kai1's confirmation...but wouldn't maxing it out per day get TNT's (unwelcome) attention? Even if someone is awake eighteen hours a day, that's 66 games an hour--more than one game a minute.

BUZZ!

(Freeze ray warning. xD )

Even if you doubled my original SSD suggestion, that's 940 games per day, or 52 games per hour. A little much. (Leaving it the way it is makes it a mere 26 games per hour.)

I think I ought to keep my plan where it is...I'm hearing rumbles that the top prize is always a pb representing the champions from the year before. Not only do I not want a Tyrannian pb, but they're only going for about 125k on the TP. Yuck!

#198 Tanpopo

Tanpopo
  • 198 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 May 2014 - 08:02 PM

I was going to write down 1,201 SSD/25 YYB in my notes after @Speedracer's suggestion and @kai1's confirmation...but wouldn't maxing it out per day get TNT's (unwelcome) attention? Even if someone is awake eighteen hours a day, that's 66 games an hour--more than one game a minute.

You'd be surprised how little TNT cares to freeze anyone during the AC time.

#199 EverKaia

EverKaia
  • 374 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 May 2014 - 08:11 PM

It's been 148 days since I was last frozen. I've put a lot of time and money into my account (premium included) and bolstered what was an old side account into perhaps the best account I've ever had.

So unless @Sweeney, @Keil or @athayde agree with you (although I don't know why I'd trust Sweeney...kidding!), I'm not in a hurry to pull another stupid.

#200 Speedracer

Speedracer
  • The Triforce of Herp

• 771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 May 2014 - 08:12 PM

BUZZ!

(Freeze ray warning. xD )

Even if you doubled my original SSD suggestion, that's 940 games per day, or 52 games per hour. A little much. (Leaving it the way it is makes it a mere 26 games per hour.)

I think I ought to keep my plan where it is...I'm hearing rumbles that the top prize is always a pb representing the champions from the year before. Not only do I not want a Tyrannian pb, but they're only going for about 125k on the TP. Yuck!

It takes me between 8 and 12 seconds to play one game of SSD legit. I also maxed it out almost every day last year on a brand new account and didn't get frozen you just have to vary your scores so it seems realistic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: team codex, much anticipation, very critical, wow

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users