team codex much anticipation very critical wow

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1496 replies to this topic

#276 EverKaia

EverKaia
  • 374 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 May 2014 - 03:58 PM

Yeah but whoever's in charge of JN's ACIX page really (like REALLY) has it in for us...

I noticed. Paranoid, much?

#277 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 May 2014 - 04:00 PM

I noticed. Paranoid, much?

Who isn't paranoid about Team Codex? It's funny, we get all the attention when there are other sites like ours doing the exact same thing.

#278 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 May 2014 - 04:01 PM

Who isn't paranoid about Team Codex? It's funny, we get all the attention when there are other sites like ours doing the exact same thing.

The best is always when people come here and complain about our morals, or lack thereof.

#279 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 May 2014 - 04:03 PM

The best is always when people come here and complain about our morals, or lack thereof.

I remember ACVII when someone came here and called everyone douchebags who should go suck a dick. I really hope that happens again, it's hilarious. Though if the requirements got changed for the ACIX subforum/thread, it may be that we don't see too much of that. If so, we still have the neoboards.

Edited by Satsuki, 16 May 2014 - 04:04 PM.

#280 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 May 2014 - 04:10 PM

I remember ACVII when someone came here and called everyone douchebags who should go suck a dick. I really hope that happens again, it's hilarious. Though if the requirements got changed for the ACIX subforum/thread, it may be that we don't see too much of that. If so, we still have the neoboards.

I'm sure people will just make new threads elsewhere. Nothing stopping that.

#281 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 May 2014 - 04:21 PM

Yeah but whoever's in charge of JN's ACIX page really (like REALLY) has it in for us, soooooo if blood pressure spikes from drama are the goal going for wouldn't JN forums be a prime spot aswell?

I looked over JellyNeo's ACIX page and they assume all these restrictions that a cheating site/ASG must abide to like considering past losing histories/team size/etc are set in stone. What makes me laugh is that they NEVER considered the impossible and that's why I'm doing the jitterbug in my seat. I will make Team Codex do something never done before. All the private members and retired members probably can see this in my Pro's/Con's list (see bullet #7, my favorite under PRO's). The information they have is full of holes and really elementary.

Don't say what the bullet is, Private/Retired/Staff. I want to make all the pet help sites squirm (except Sunnyneo, they're really chill people who writes solely the facts and no biased or charged opinions)

#282 EverKaia

EverKaia
  • 374 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 May 2014 - 04:24 PM

I'm in this topic so often that my browser knows where I'm going!

(I was actually headed for the beginning of the thread, but I just wanted to say I'm still listening.

#283 Tailwind

Tailwind
  • Win points = 2,235,563

• 2576 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 May 2014 - 04:28 PM

Don't say what the bullet is, Private/Retired/Staff. I want to make all the pet help sites squirm (except Sunnyneo, they're really chill people who writes solely the facts and no biased or charged opinions)

Making people squirm and stirring up drama are my best features, so you can count on me to stay quiet. :wub:

#284 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 May 2014 - 04:34 PM

Too late. It's...

Spoiler

#285 Leeroy

Leeroy
  • 272 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 May 2014 - 04:43 PM

wow. after reading the last few page, i did not know there is so much rivalry between other groups of neopets forum users.

and they say neopets is dying =/ 

whats so bad about Faerieland? 

#286 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 May 2014 - 05:06 PM

Nothing. Faerieland is everything. It is eternal.

#287 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 May 2014 - 05:07 PM

I'm hoping the user YouSuck was inspired by my community outreach, and I'm very exited to hear their input.

#288 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 May 2014 - 05:16 PM

I'm hoping the user YouSuck was inspired by my community outreach, and I'm very exited to hear their input.

Oh I can't wait to see their posts! 

#289 Keil

Keil

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 May 2014 - 05:16 PM

Nothing. Faerieland is everything. It is eternal.

Faerieland is as eternal as their place in the sky  :shifty: Oh wait...

#290 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 May 2014 - 05:21 PM

Faerieland is as eternal as their place in the sky  :shifty: Oh wait...

The sky is overrated. We meant to crash land and strand everyone.

#291 Tanpopo

Tanpopo
  • 198 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 May 2014 - 05:43 PM

The most hilarious possibility would be if there was no team Codex this year, yet everyone went crazy trying to figure out who we were joining. They'd start blaming each other and saying everyone was cheating. 

(Of course then Codex wouldn't get to have the fun of smashing other teams so that's not an option, even if the drama would be great.)

#292 EverKaia

EverKaia
  • 374 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 May 2014 - 05:46 PM

That would be fantastic, actually. We could split up into groups (like if the mods picked a few teams) and that would really drive the speculators wild!

#293 Keil

Keil

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 May 2014 - 05:47 PM

The most hilarious possibility would be if there was no team Codex this year, yet everyone went crazy trying to figure out who we were joining. They'd start blaming each other and saying everyone was cheating. 

(Of course then Codex wouldn't get to have the fun of smashing other teams so that's not an option, even if the drama would be great.)

OMG, THAT WOULD BE GENIUS AND I HONESTLY WOULD OF DONE THAT. But there's already a team chosen, unfortunately.

Think of all the delicious drama at the sight of how much time and energy people invested for something that doesn't exist.

#294 2b4saken

2b4saken
  • Joe-like

• 54 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 May 2014 - 06:43 PM

Honestly people who complain just haven't realized summer doesn't last forever. I actually tried to reach All-Star legit one year spent the better part of my vacation in Port Aransas on my laptop and in the end I only reached rank 16 before I lost all hope.

#295 Applepi

Applepi
  • 1641 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 May 2014 - 06:56 PM

That's so diabolical! We need to do this one year just sit back and watch the drama unfold :p

#296 Speedracer

Speedracer
  • The Triforce of Herp

• 771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 May 2014 - 07:43 PM

OMG, THAT WOULD BE GENIUS AND I HONESTLY WOULD OF DONE THAT. But there's already a team chosen, unfortunately.

Think of all the delicious drama at the sight of how much time and energy people invested for something that doesn't exist.

Well I mean its not really too late, sign-ups haven't started

#297 Mathilda

Mathilda
  • 199 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 May 2014 - 08:01 PM

Daaamn I'm gonna crac and just buy the damn rank XD....

I sooo want to know what @Keil have cooked up...

#298 YuyaSakaki

YuyaSakaki
  • 275 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 May 2014 - 08:45 PM

I looked over JellyNeo's ACIX page and they assume all these restrictions that a cheating site/ASG must abide to like considering past losing histories/team size/etc are set in stone. What makes me laugh is that they NEVER considered the impossible and that's why I'm doing the jitterbug in my seat. I will make Team Codex do something never done before. All the private members and retired members probably can see this in my Pro's/Con's list (see bullet #7, my favorite under PRO's). The information they have is full of holes and really elementary.

That pag only unfounded guilt. 

should only inform and stay longer.

wow. after reading the last few page, i did not know there is so much rivalry between other groups of neopets forum users.

and they say neopets is dying =/ 

En los foros en español es desde hace 3 años.

y en otros mas.

#299 corbenik

corbenik
  • 145 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 May 2014 - 10:01 PM

Faerieland.

i second this

#300 EverKaia

EverKaia
  • 374 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 May 2014 - 10:13 PM

I finally backed out of the thread Sweeney started on TDN. I couldn't take it anymore.

@Sweeney, you know Siniri's not going to stop until she argues you into the floor, right?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: team codex, much anticipation, very critical, wow

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users