• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1496 replies to this topic

#451 HiMyNameIsNick

HiMyNameIsNick
  • Shitlord

• 1730 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 May 2014 - 03:29 PM

You should see me with real life sports, I get much much worse if my team starts losing or the refs don't call things and thus help the other team. The thing with the AC though is, I know it's a virtual game. The babies don't because they don't have the capacity to differentiate between real life games and virtual ones.

^This + Lots of free time

#452 Grimley

Grimley
  • The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 May 2014 - 08:00 PM

You should see me with real life sports, I get much much worse if my team starts losing or the refs don't call things and thus help the other team. The thing with the AC though is, I know it's a virtual game. The babies don't because they don't have the capacity to differentiate between real life games and virtual ones.

My favorite NFL team sucks so badly and has for about the last 8 years that I am used to defeat but will never have another fave. :p

#453 Magical

Magical
  • Banned from trading - Do not trade with this member!

• 801 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 May 2014 - 10:37 PM

@Keil Where abouts is the AC subforum?

#454 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 May 2014 - 10:39 PM

@Keil Where abouts is the AC subforum?

Look under the 'plot tracking' section ;)

#455 corbenik

corbenik
  • 145 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 May 2014 - 08:02 AM

Cibaire On Path To Improved Play
“During my younger days, I didn’t do much offseason training,” Altador’s Lyvon Cibaire recently admitted. “It really caught up with me last year, though. At times, I found myself with nothing left late in games, which -- considering how close we came to winning it all -- is something that bothers me quite a bit. That’s why I took up long distance running this offseason, and the results have been remarkable. The difference in my play during pre-tourney practices has been like night and day.”

Altador's pre-tournament press from Neopets....well, that's quite an *interesting* article, I can say.

And maybe it's just me being too sensitive or TNT just too lazy to update this article: http://www.neopets.c...?neopedia_id=95

no Y15 winner listed? Aaaw...

#456 Mandie

Mandie
  • 407 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 May 2014 - 08:39 AM

Altador's pre-tournament press from Neopets....well, that's quite an *interesting* article, I can say.

And maybe it's just me being too sensitive or TNT just too lazy to update this article: http://www.neopets.c...?neopedia_id=95

no Y15 winner listed? Aaaw...

Because they are still sore about cheetahs?
Most of their informative pages could use a refresh.

#457 cuttingedge

cuttingedge
  • 311 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 May 2014 - 10:39 AM

I do hope the requirements change in the future, I had fun participating last year and the only thing I don't have is advanced membership (at the moment).

#458 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 May 2014 - 10:53 AM

I do hope people read the original announcement more often for updates. It's good practice for being updated on Team Codex strategies when everyone who is slightly dedicated has access.

#459 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 May 2014 - 10:55 AM

I do hope people read the original announcement more often for updates. It's good practice for being updated on Team Codex strategies when everyone who is slightly dedicated has access.

Pfffttt, who needs that when they can just pull things out of their asses and say its the truth?? :p <3

#460 bellabrianne

bellabrianne
  • 132 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 May 2014 - 11:41 AM

I don't know how I can do 50 post I usually don't post too much anywhere...

#461 Keil

Keil

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 May 2014 - 11:45 AM

There are lots of places to post. I'm very misanthropic yet I find places to talk like in such as in Contests or just complain about every human being in existence.

#462 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 May 2014 - 11:47 AM

I don't know how I can do 50 post I usually don't post too much anywhere...

Just around two weeks ago, 21 members made over 100 posts each in a single 48 hour period.

I'm confident that you can reach 50 by AC registrations without much effort.

#463 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 May 2014 - 12:02 PM

Just around two weeks ago, 21 members made over 100 posts each in a single 48 hour period.

I'm confident that you can reach 50 by AC registrations without much effort.

That's because our posts made no sense at all and we ended up just talking about things when no one of us had any idea where the thread was going.

#464 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 May 2014 - 12:05 PM

That's because our posts made no sense at all and we ended up just talking about things when no one of us had any idea where the thread was going.

All the posts made sense :p They just weren't constrained to a single topic of discussion - which is fine, in my book.

#465 blueskies14

blueskies14
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 May 2014 - 04:44 PM

I feel like I'm just ruining the Altador Cup every June day I'm just sitting down on my couch, watching Doctor Who while Score Sender does all the work on my laptop. It just seems to be ruining it for the legitimate players that actually deserve all the prizes and trophies. They'll never know what it's like to have the glory of knowing that they won the AC actually, not by having them think "We have had the misfortune of having stupid Codex (or ASG) come and ruin the Altador Cup (again)." Soon people will quit so much it'll be just us.

BTW, is anyone here like me (hint: I'm a lazy bum) :lol2:

#466 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 May 2014 - 04:45 PM

I feel like I'm just ruining the Altador Cup every June day I'm just sitting down on my couch, watching Doctor Who while Score Sender does all the work on my laptop. It just seems to be ruining it for the legitimate players that actually deserve all the prizes and trophies. They'll never know what it's like to have the glory of knowing that they won the AC actually, not by having them think "We have had the misfortune of having stupid Codex (or ASG) come and ruin the Altador Cup (again)." Soon people will quit so much it'll be just us.

Smooth, I'm sure no one suspects a thing.

#467 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 May 2014 - 04:52 PM

To be completely honest I don't give a fuck ┐(゚∀゚)┌

#468 Syntax7

Syntax7
  • 193 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 May 2014 - 04:52 PM

omg guys, this brand new member who has 1 post total just made me realize how immoral we all are

I say we shut down codex once and for all

#469 Keil

Keil

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 May 2014 - 04:53 PM

I too, would sit on the couch all summer, watching Dr Who...

...IF THERE WERE NEW EPISODES. I HATE WAITING FOR NOVEMBER.

#470 YuyaSakaki

YuyaSakaki
  • 275 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 May 2014 - 04:57 PM

until we join kiko lake, all well (?

#471 Unmata

Unmata
  • 714 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 May 2014 - 05:01 PM

while SS is running in the background I'm actually out there, you know, being a mother to my children, getting housework done. making memories with my family. 

I get such a rush from stealing pixel trophies and glory from you all.  :rolleyes: Gtfoutside and feel the sunshine.

#472 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 May 2014 - 05:05 PM

I'm actually being productive with getting school papers and college work done when I run the SS, rather than spending hours doing the same thing over and over again. I don't see how I"m stealing anything. It's a virtual trophy on a virtual site, it means nothing. You still get all your prize points so you can get all the prizes you want, which is a bigger thing than the color of a virtual trophy, 

#473 Speedracer

Speedracer
  • The Triforce of Herp

• 771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 May 2014 - 05:12 PM

Woah now guys I mean they do have a point, don't you want to spend hours of your life playing the same game so you can feel the pride of truly winning the AC and maybe we should stop AB'ing so we can enjoy our riches we truly earned.

Oh wait

Spoiler

#474 BilboSwaggins

BilboSwaggins
  • 348 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 May 2014 - 05:13 PM

Playing legit isn't that bad; one tab tv show one tab games. bam.

#475 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 May 2014 - 05:20 PM

Playing legit isn't that bad; one tab tv show one tab games. bam.

Why would you want to continuously switch tabs to watch a TV show?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: team codex, much anticipation, very critical, wow

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users