I came here for the peas.

*nomnomnomnom*

I'm such a stalker.

#602 Glitter

Glitter
  • 121 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 May 2014 - 09:18 AM

I thought you never talk about the Fight Club?

tsk tsk. 

#603 Tubbz

Tubbz
  • The High Fairy of Priestessvil.

• 996 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 May 2014 - 09:26 AM

So who's your favourite Fairyvil player everyone, I like Solid McPenguin best. The snazzy sports goggles remind me of @Sweeney

#604 Glitter

Glitter
  • 121 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 May 2014 - 09:39 AM

So who's your favourite Fairyvil player everyone, I like Solid McPenguin best. The snazzy sports goggles remind me of @Sweeney

I wish the lovely unicorn was a boy. It would be better. 

#605 Mathilda

Mathilda
  • 199 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 May 2014 - 09:40 AM

They have a ginormus gay unicorn.

I sincerely hope that we are actually fairyvil. I REALLY want to show my pride for giant gay unicorn.

#606 Tubbz

Tubbz
  • The High Fairy of Priestessvil.

• 996 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 May 2014 - 09:41 AM

I sincerely hope that we are actually fairyvil. I REALLY want to show my pride for giant gay unicorn.

Woah there! Don't start attaching any sort sexuality to Fairyvil. The homosexuality of Fairyvil is implicit, not explicit, and let's keep it that way. 

#607 Glitter

Glitter
  • 121 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 May 2014 - 09:49 AM

Well the unicorn is a girl. But the team picture looks remarkably like a girlie rambo. I can be okay with that. 

I know!!! I need to know. I actually like to go all obnoxious crazy and dress my pets up like drunk fans at a hockey game... but my fear of being misled is leaving me antsy about dressing anyone up! 

Edited by Glitter, 20 May 2014 - 09:50 AM.

#608 Mandie

Mandie
  • 407 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 May 2014 - 09:49 AM

But I feel you. I'm lurking around a lot, but always kind of struggling to actually write something because I feel like I have nothing to tell/share and I don't want to spam the boards just for upping my post counter.

Normally I'm just so introverted IRL but it's starting online as well, lol :lol2:

(well, in my case because I'd like to reach the 500 someday as I already had the 50' mark, but well..)

This is me as well. Going grocery shopping gives me panic attacks if there are too many people in the store. Odd thing is, I'm very friendly and I enjoy talking to people one-on-one.

Oh, that's pretty! I want to support Fairyvil, too!

Edited by TearDropOnFire, 20 May 2014 - 09:53 AM.

#609 Glitter

Glitter
  • 121 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 May 2014 - 10:00 AM

This is me as well. Going grocery shopping gives me panic attacks if there are too many people in the store. Odd thing is, I'm very friendly and I enjoy talking to people one-on-one.

Oh, that's pretty! I want to support Fairyvil, too!

I'm great talking like this, and one on one in person. Even talking to a group I'm okay. But stick me somewhere like Disney or a super crowded small space and I'm done. I can't handle it. Despite being able to talk well and enjoy I also enjoy spending time completely alone. Luckily my hubs understands I have my leave me alone issues, and he is very accommodating. 

I'm not intending to be spammy. I'm trying to converse enough to show my true interest in team codex! I'd like to have a team I can talk to outside of neo, mostly because of the horrible rules over the neoboards more than the SS'ing or anything else. I'm not a fan of having controlled speech. :p 

#610 Mathilda

Mathilda
  • 199 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 May 2014 - 10:00 AM

Woah there! Don't start attaching any sort sexuality to Fairyvil. The homosexuality of Fairyvil is implicit, not explicit, and let's keep it that way. 

fucking hell if i'm not going all explicit on this team's shiny rainbow ass.

YOUR NO BOSS OF ME!!!

5v0ykx.png

Edited by Mathilda, 20 May 2014 - 10:07 AM.

#611 Glitter

Glitter
  • 121 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 May 2014 - 10:03 AM

fucking hell if i'm not going all explicit on this team's shint glittery ass.

YOUR NO BOSS OF ME!!!

5v0ykx.png

WOAH. woah. You leave glittery goodness out of this! Glitter is fantastic dammit! 

#612 Mandie

Mandie
  • 407 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 May 2014 - 10:05 AM

I have to agree...glitter is dazzling.

#613 Mathilda

Mathilda
  • 199 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 May 2014 - 10:06 AM

Glitter are fantastic. Glitter are a lifestyle. Glitter go SO WELL with mini-dress.

I could write ode to glitter.

Also I changed the post to rainbow. Do we have a rainbow member?

Edited by Mathilda, 20 May 2014 - 10:08 AM.

#614 Glitter

Glitter
  • 121 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 May 2014 - 10:10 AM

An ode to glitter? You, madam, are my new favorite person. 

#615 Mathilda

Mathilda
  • 199 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 May 2014 - 10:11 AM

Let's be best friend, I will serenade you about how you shine bright, 

Like diamond in the sky

#616 Mandie

Mandie
  • 407 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 May 2014 - 10:12 AM

I'm great talking like this, and one on one in person. Even talking to a group I'm okay. But stick me somewhere like Disney or a super crowded small space and I'm done. I can't handle it. Despite being able to talk well and enjoy I also enjoy spending time completely alone. Luckily my hubs understands I have my leave me alone issues, and he is very accommodating. 

I'm not intending to be spammy. I'm trying to converse enough to show my true interest in team codex! I'd like to have a team I can talk to outside of neo, mostly because of the horrible rules over the neoboards more than the SS'ing or anything else. I'm not a fan of having controlled speech. :p

Spot on. My husband doesn't understand that. He clings to me like static. I can't go anywhere without him following along. And I'm with you on the conversing thing. I don't know what else to post about other than general randomness.

#617 Glitter

Glitter
  • 121 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 May 2014 - 10:15 AM

:wub:

Let's be best friend, I will serenade you about how you shine bright, 

Like diamond in the sky

I don't care at all that this sounds very familiar... like it could be a top 40 hit or something... I'm still quite smitten!  :wub:

Spot on. My husband doesn't understand that. He clings to me like static. I can't go anywhere without him following along. And I'm with you on the conversing thing. I don't know what else to post about other than general randomness.

Mine was like that for awhile. I finally was like I love you. But you know how you like to play videogames and not have to do housework or be asked to move while you play it? That's kind of like my me time. I also cheat though. I buy him games when they come out so he will get distracted by them and give me space :p 

#618 Mandie

Mandie
  • 407 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 May 2014 - 10:17 AM

Mine was like that for awhile. I finally was like I love you. But you know how you like to play videogames and not have to do housework or be asked to move while you play it? That's kind of like my me time. I also cheat though. I buy him games when they come out so he will get distracted by them and give me space :p

Hah! Totally loving that idea! I might have to steal it.

#619 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 May 2014 - 10:17 AM

We have a rainbow user, afaik (BAM! using the new thing I learnt today like a pro).

That sig... *-*

#620 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 May 2014 - 10:20 AM

We have a rainbow user, afaik (BAM! using the new thing I learnt today like a pro).

That sig... *-*

Awww cute. Athayde is learning internet lingo. Now, go learn thousands of obscure abbreviates and terms you would never use in your own life. 

#621 Glitter

Glitter
  • 121 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 May 2014 - 10:22 AM

Awww cute. Athayde is learning internet lingo. Now, go learn thousands of obscure abbreviates and terms you would never use in your own life. 

My husband has this need to abbreviate everything thanks to his retarded friends from the Navy. Ridic, obvi, etc. Annoying. :p

#622 Mathilda

Mathilda
  • 199 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 May 2014 - 10:29 AM

Damn it, well as long as he doesn't complain I will use is shiny as reference...

#623 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 May 2014 - 10:31 AM

My husband has this need to abbreviate everything thanks to his retarded friends from the Navy. Ridic, obvi, etc. Annoying. :p

I confess I'm not fan of abbreviations. I'm rather anal when it comes to express myself, although I have no problem with others using abbreviations (as far as I understand what's being talked about). But I get excited when I discover what something I wanted to know for a while means (I don't want to look stupid therefore, most of the times, I don't even ask). :p

#624 Glitter

Glitter
  • 121 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 May 2014 - 10:35 AM

LOL I don't even know what fancy lingo you used, so I can't judge in the least. I'm one of those annoying type everything out, except lol and lmao, people. Chat speak horrifies me!  

#625 Karla

Karla
  • 2478 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 May 2014 - 10:37 AM

LOL I don't even know what fancy lingo you used, so I can't judge in the least. I'm one of those annoying type everything out, except lol and lmao, people. Chat speak horrifies me!  

You must learn to $p3@k the 1337!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: team codex, much anticipation, very critical, wow

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users