Join KI on one of your accounts

#827 Vibe

Vibe
  • 469 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 May 2014 - 05:38 PM

Oh derp.

So uh. Bout that altador cup yeah?

Whatever team it is (post count too low :c) I will feel like a jerk for not going KI. First year I went HW but after that I was always KI. When you drop your precious things for the more awesome good.

You can always join KI on your main and Team Codex on a shell. ^_^

#828 MichaelA

MichaelA
  • Very Hard to Shoot

• 484 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 May 2014 - 05:44 PM

Only 43 hours left to wait for sign up :D

#829 Tailwind

Tailwind
  • Win points = 2,235,563

• 2576 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 May 2014 - 05:46 PM

Who wants it? :p

nMVWnfX.gif

Yes, please!

#830 MichaelA

MichaelA
  • Very Hard to Shoot

• 484 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 May 2014 - 05:48 PM

Who wants it? :p

nMVWnfX.gif

Ill take one :p

#831 Unmata

Unmata
  • 714 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 May 2014 - 05:48 PM

I dont post on the neoboards at all really. Draws unwanted attention to myself. 

Plus everyone seems over the top disingenuous there, and it always smells like fear with top notes of ass kissing. 

#832 Outsider

Outsider
  • THE YOOYUNATER

• 2103 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 May 2014 - 05:50 PM

Plus everyone seems over the top disingenuous there, and it always smells like fear with top notes of ass kissing. 

The boards are horrible, definitely better off not going on them.

#833 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 May 2014 - 05:50 PM

Finding a good thread to check out is the worst. 99% of the thread are team circlejerks where everyone knows each other by their real name.

#834 Choconilla

Choconilla
  • 53 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 May 2014 - 05:56 PM

You can always join KI on your main and Team Codex on a shell. ^_^

Urghhh indecision. This is true though I didn't really plan on doing much SSing. I planned to just use my time and AOB on my main. I'll probably just stick with codex's team out of sheer lazy.  \o/ That or try to brush up on my SS skills. It's hard to describe though, kinda like, I just want to have that trophy on my main and think all, Yep, that AC we got best of everybody with our unlegitness. -dork-

#835 Karla

Karla
  • 2478 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 May 2014 - 06:02 PM

I had the same feeling.  Everyone here is much more accepting. :)

#836 Padme

Padme
  • Tofu Tatas

• 1687 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 May 2014 - 06:03 PM

has anyone played the games with low quality links? How was it?

#837 Tailwind

Tailwind
  • Win points = 2,235,563

• 2576 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 May 2014 - 06:05 PM

Finding a good thread to check out is the worst. 99% of the thread are team circlejerks where everyone knows each other by their real name.

Or the threads where you try to join in but unless you start brown nosing everyone or tossing out "presents", they ignore you.

The Neoboards can burn.

#838 Karla

Karla
  • 2478 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 May 2014 - 06:06 PM

has anyone played the games with low quality links? How was it?

Much faster with less lag.  It works much better if you want to play legit.

#839 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 May 2014 - 06:08 PM

Or the threads where you try to join in but unless you start brown nosing everyone or tossing out "presents", they ignore you.

The Neoboards can burn.

Everyone's getting dung.

Rainbow dung.

#840 Padme

Padme
  • Tofu Tatas

• 1687 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 May 2014 - 06:08 PM

Much faster with less lag.  It works much better if you want to play legit.

I'm hoping to play legit at least on my main so knowing that is greatly appreciated thanks :)

#841 Tailwind

Tailwind
  • Win points = 2,235,563

• 2576 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 May 2014 - 06:11 PM

Everyone's getting dung.

Rainbow dung.

If people didn't report you for tossing dung at them like it was some sort of insult, I'd totally do it.

#842 Mandie

Mandie
  • 407 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 May 2014 - 06:13 PM

If people didn't report you for tossing dung at them like it was some sort of insult, I'd totally do it.

You can be reported for that? Well, I guess you can be reported for anything, but people actually get in trouble for that?

#843 Tailwind

Tailwind
  • Win points = 2,235,563

• 2576 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 May 2014 - 06:15 PM

You can be reported for that? Well, I guess you can be reported for anything, but people actually get in trouble for that?

Dunno if anyone's actually gotten in trouble for it, but the brats on the Neoboards will report for anything, believe me.

#844 Mandie

Mandie
  • 407 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 May 2014 - 06:29 PM

Dunno if anyone's actually gotten in trouble for it, but the brats on the Neoboards will report for anything, believe me.

Incredible. I really need to make myself stay away from those forums. I can't stand the people that post on them (most of them), and it's a target for getting undeserved warnings/silences.

#845 Honchkrow

Honchkrow
  • 908 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 May 2014 - 07:18 PM

Wat. Whats with people being a bunch of sensitive little babies.

#846 Unmata

Unmata
  • 714 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 May 2014 - 07:35 PM

I sent a smelly jelly to someone who quit because I was winning in KQ. (never neomailed them) Warning for Harassment shortly followed. 

#847 Mandie

Mandie
  • 407 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 May 2014 - 08:20 PM

I sent a smelly jelly to someone who quit because I was winning in KQ. (never neomailed them) Warning for Harassment shortly followed. 

I'd say we all file a harassment charge to TNT for making smelly items for us to dole out (i.e dung, smelly jelly).

#848 Fawkes

Fawkes
  • Team ASS

• 202 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 May 2014 - 10:15 PM

I find that so funny that people spy here. Go outside lmao

I'm spying because I was impressed by last year - and I want in on dis shit! XD

#849 Cass

Cass
  • Stronteigenwijs

• 1560 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 May 2014 - 11:30 PM

Lol :lol2: though i must say, i have had barely any trouble in general at KQ, and since they introduced those smileys ive litterally had no quitters. Am i lucky?

Ugh, the neoboards... couple years ago i started playing plushie tycoon. Went to the help board to ask some questions; you get completely ignored and they just keep on talking about their dogs or something o.o

#850 Nentusia

Nentusia
  • 134 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 May 2014 - 12:48 AM

What even just happened on this whole board. Sexual favours being flung about like candy or something.

Nobody has any shame.

God damnit I came here to find some distraction for... stuff.. and then I read in the fucking AC thread and get reminded of stuff I desperately want to ignore right now because I'm sick and can't do anything and hnnng.

You are all horrible people. (I love that  :wub: )

I'd say we all file a harassment charge to TNT for making smelly items for us to dole out (i.e dung, smelly jelly).

I just wanted to make a note that I once made a report (I think 3 pages long) about how items like the book "Nuts, A Love Story" need to be deleted because they are OBVIOUSLY a risk for the young players on neopets and how items like nuts, watermelons, oranges etc. are all way too sexual because they COULD be compared to.. things.. and my conclusion was kind of "delete all of these stuff to protect our minors because sex is bad and evil and if you don't do it you are all guilty of the world's apocalypse"

I wonder why I never got a response. :lol2:

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: team codex, much anticipation, very critical, wow

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users