Posted 21 May 2014 - 05:17 PM

Team Moon is overated.  Fairyvil FTW.

#977 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 May 2014 - 05:18 PM

This is all I can think of when I hear "Team Moon".

acHEH.gif

tumblr_m7sabfm9Oi1r7m1gto1_400.gif

Too much anime knowledge.

Edited by Satsuki, 21 May 2014 - 05:23 PM.

#978 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 May 2014 - 05:22 PM

Team Moon is overated.  Fairyvil FTW.

Nah son. Team Moon.

8VXIY.gif

#979 Fawkes

Fawkes
  • Team ASS

• 202 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 May 2014 - 05:25 PM

What about Team Missing Dessert?!

#980 YuyaSakaki

YuyaSakaki
  • 275 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 May 2014 - 05:27 PM

Moltara alive! 

The magma melt and burn them to the competition!

#981 Mathilda

Mathilda
  • 199 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 May 2014 - 05:31 PM

I think I will stick with Fairyvil... Unless someone create me a fantastic Brightvale icons as good as the others. Then I will gladly go for the the sexy green.

#982 Honchkrow

Honchkrow
  • 908 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 May 2014 - 05:31 PM

This is all I can think of when I hear "Team Moon".

acHEH.gif

tumblr_m7sabfm9Oi1r7m1gto1_400.gif

Too much anime knowledge.

All i can think of is this

Spoiler

#983 YuyaSakaki

YuyaSakaki
  • 275 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 May 2014 - 05:34 PM

GO GO GO GO POWER RANGERS!!!!

It has nothing to do but I want to put it.

#984 QuestionOf

QuestionOf
  • 52 posts

Posted 21 May 2014 - 06:39 PM

Haha team Missing Desert would be nice lol

#985 YuyaSakaki

YuyaSakaki
  • 275 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 May 2014 - 07:14 PM

meh, already won a glass desert.

#986 Mastermind

Mastermind
  • 324 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 May 2014 - 07:51 PM

Not sure if anyones aware but there's an Altador Cup blog and one of the writers named Lady_Elegant has her team listed as Codex.

He is probably behind KL unusual scores.

#987 Fawkes

Fawkes
  • Team ASS

• 202 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 May 2014 - 08:08 PM

So, what is the best way to use codex' score sender when the ac starts?

Should I make multiple score lists with different scores and send times?  Can I use it on multiple accounts?  How does all of this go down - let me know :D

Also, what's the best way to keep from being frozen?  Besides not cheating XD

Edited by BadMoney, 21 May 2014 - 08:11 PM.

#988 corbenik

corbenik
  • 145 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 May 2014 - 09:39 PM

So, what is the best way to use codex' score sender when the ac starts?

Should I make multiple score lists with different scores and send times?  Can I use it on multiple accounts?  How does all of this go down - let me know :D

Also, what's the best way to keep from being frozen?  Besides not cheating XD

If you want to use multiple accounts, I suggest you to use proxies. Multiple score lists with different scores and send times MAY help, but remember the basic: rational timing and scores, not godly ones. Best way to keep being frozen is to stick to the rule of thumb: try to play the game before hand, record your time/score, use them as reference for your score list. Also pay attention while score sending, don't do it for too long

I can't confirm this but I heard some people were iced from SS-ing but if you sent a report to TNT immediately, they'd de-iced you?

#989 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 May 2014 - 10:09 PM

L26XxrM.png

And then I just made this hehehe~ :3c <3

#990 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 May 2014 - 10:21 PM

I made a speech:

Altador Cup

It's not as serious as you think

For many, it's a monotonous lack of content for two months

Many players leave while the event drags on

It's not just the games, it's the typical neoboard drama

Where people bury the annual free crap in their SDB

Where you're so paranoid you accuse every team member a cheater (That's us lol)

Yes, it's just a silly game.

I just wanted to point out that Neocodex is also a team

We are a team, all of us

For 10 years now Codex had stamped its authority as the best neopets cheating forum ever.

We are the most active, we have the biggest marketplace and we all have some of the best programs out there

I've never doubted our sense of community here (but licking balls is gross yo)

People come, people go. It's been like that since I've joined. (JCR come baaack!)

And that's fine. People don't play Neopets forever.

But this is the one event on the neo calender that should unite us all (or we at least agree on something for once)

It's against the rules to talk about other forums, and I won't. But I will mention that a certain pansy ass forum whose ass we kicked last year

This may be the best forum out there but it's still lacking that one thing we need to shut the naysayers up once for all. (and it's not @Kate's nudes god dammit)

I want everyone to look at what the forum means to them.

I want everyone to participate in the AC this year. Well if you want to. I'm not going to force you like some sort of Neopets Hitler or anything. Fascism is bad, folks!

I want everyone to choose whatever color they want. (greenandpurpledailydose)

I want everyone to just try their best. (get quintuple all-star or you're banned)

Have fun in the AC.

Have fun for yourself and your besty best bros you have here. (sorry ladies guys only)

Have fun for Neocodex.

Let's go Faerieland!

#991 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 May 2014 - 10:29 PM

I want everyone to participate in the AC this year. Well if you want to. I'm not going to force you like some sort of Neopets Hitler or anything. Fascism is bad, folks!

I want everyone to just try their best. (get quintuple all-star or you're banned)

Have fun in the AC.

Have fun for yourself and your besty best bros you have here. (sorry ladies guys only)

Have fun for Neocodex.

Let's go Faerieland!

Uuuwaaaaa!!! Your speech is so positive and wonderful!!
5O4VVTV.gif
よーし!みなさん、頑張るよ!! I'll try to play MAYBE two whole games of YYB this year!!

#992 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 May 2014 - 10:31 PM

I laughed, I cried, I questioned your standard as a human being, but most of all yay Codex. Let's have fun and stuff.

Tomorrow will be the day of infamy. The announcement thread is drafted and ready to be published (well, I'm just copying it from the post I made in Private's forum). 

#993 Padme

Padme
  • Tofu Tatas

• 1687 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 May 2014 - 10:33 PM

I laughed, I cried, I questioned your standard as a human being, but most of all yay Codex. Let's have fun and stuff.

Tomorrow will be the day of infamy. The announcement thread is drafted and ready to be published (well, I'm just copying it from the post I made in Private's forum). 

Let me know before I have to work today pleaaaase (with a cherry on top )

#994 corbenik

corbenik
  • 145 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 May 2014 - 10:35 PM

Let's go Faerieland!

Fairyvil FTW!

#995 Fawkes

Fawkes
  • Team ASS

• 202 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 May 2014 - 10:44 PM

If you want to use multiple accounts, I suggest you to use proxies. Multiple score lists with different scores and send times MAY help, but remember the basic: rational timing and scores, not godly ones. Best way to keep being frozen is to stick to the rule of thumb: try to play the game before hand, record your time/score, use them as reference for your score list. Also pay attention while score sending, don't do it for too long

I can't confirm this but I heard some people were iced from SS-ing but if you sent a report to TNT immediately, they'd de-iced you?

Awesome, so how do I type in the times?  For example, it took me 3 minutes to finish the game - what is that for the program?  I usually get about 10-13 points, I'll keep it low.  Could I also use multiple accounts if I just do one at a time instead?  I've had the same 5 ones for years and usually just have one opened in google chrome and the other in firefox, so I assume they think I have more than one person using the computer or something silly like that.  The only proxy I've been able to comprehend is supergreenstuff.com XD  I know, it's pathetic, but I just don't get it!

I made a speech:

Altador Cup

It's not as serious as you think

For many, it's a monotonous lack of content for two months

Many players leave while the event drags on

It's not just the games, it's the typical neoboard drama

Where people bury the annual free crap in their SDB

Where you're so paranoid you accuse every team member a cheater (That's us lol)

Yes, it's just a silly game.

I just wanted to point out that Neocodex is also a team

We are a team, all of us

For 10 years now Codex had stamped its authority as the best neopets cheating forum ever.

We are the most active, we have the biggest marketplace and we all have some of the best programs out there

I've never doubted our sense of community here (but licking balls is gross yo)

People come, people go. It's been like that since I've joined. (JCR come baaack!)

And that's fine. People don't play Neopets forever.

But this is the one event on the neo calender that should unite us all (or we at least agree on something for once)

It's against the rules to talk about other forums, and I won't. But I will mention that a certain pansy ass forum whose ass we kicked last year

This may be the best forum out there but it's still lacking that one thing we need to shut the naysayers up once for all. (and it's not @Kate's nudes god dammit)

I want everyone to look at what the forum means to them.

Have fun in the AC.

Have fun for Neocodex.

Let's go Faerieland!

Such a motivational speech for cheating XD

#996 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 May 2014 - 10:47 PM

Awesome, so how do I type in the times?  For example, it took me 3 minutes to finish the game - what is that for the program?  I usually get about 10-13 points, I'll keep it low.  Could I also use multiple accounts if I just do one at a time instead?  I've had the same 5 ones for years and usually just have one opened in google chrome and the other in firefox, so I assume they think I have more than one person using the computer or something silly like that.  The only proxy I've been able to comprehend is supergreenstuff.com XD  I know, it's pathetic, but I just don't get it!

Once you get access to the ACIX subforum (I can confirm that you will get access earlyish next week ends), there will be lists for you to use. Also, if you input the numbers into the SSer, it makes the list for you.

#997 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 May 2014 - 10:47 PM

Not everyone cheats. ;)

#998 Vibe

Vibe
  • 469 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 May 2014 - 10:48 PM

The SSer accepts the time in seconds, so 3 minutes would be 180 seconds :3

#999 Cass

Cass
  • Stronteigenwijs

• 1560 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 May 2014 - 10:53 PM

Guys only :'( So thats why my profile was accidentally set to male. Its SEXISM all over the place. *starts a riot*

#1000 Nentusia

Nentusia
  • 134 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 May 2014 - 11:35 PM

Being terrible was so 2 minutes ago. Now it's all about the:

KD-1.png

The first thing that came up to my mind was

Spoiler

Haha team Missing Desert would be nice lol

Missing desert does sound better than missing dessert - I'd cry if someone stole my chocolate :c

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: team codex, much anticipation, very critical, wow

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users