• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1496 replies to this topic

#1126 Oktober

Oktober
  • Team ASS

• 318 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 May 2014 - 12:47 PM

With my awfully slow internet connection, I would never be able to run more than 2-3 Scoresenders at one tim. Unless I'd steal my neigbour's WiFi, sure

#1127 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 May 2014 - 12:50 PM

oh heck no, multiples going at the same time. I'll use proxies on some and just #YOLO it on others. I created extras in the event that I get frozen.

I really need to learn to use proxies so I can AB on multiple accounts.

#1128 Speedracer

Speedracer
  • The Triforce of Herp

• 771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 May 2014 - 01:00 PM

And so it begins....

#1129 Fawkes

Fawkes
  • Team ASS

• 202 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 May 2014 - 01:02 PM

https://www.hidemyas...t/search-226805

On this site, do I simply take the IP Address and the port and place it in the "Web Settings >> Click Use a HTTP Proxy for all page requests >> Place IP Address in box >> Port in Box" like that?

Or have I been doing this wrong?  It keeps saying that the connection timed out or the http link isn't working....

#1130 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 May 2014 - 01:08 PM

A little from column A, a little from column B ;)

Mysteriousssss.

Spoiler

Heheh, I said the same thing, and then an outfit at the NC Mall came out...  I've spent a bit too much there.

I feel so relieved when I stop buying NC. I spent WAY too much with those ***********, I couldn't believe when I did the math after I got detoxicated from it.

I really need to learn to use proxies so I can AB on multiple accounts.

You don't need proxies to AB on multiple accounts. 

just sayin'

#1131 Fawkes

Fawkes
  • Team ASS

• 202 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 May 2014 - 01:08 PM

Mysteriousssss.

Spoiler

I feel so relieved when I stop buying NC. I spent WAY too much with those ***********, I couldn't believe when I did the math after I got detoxicated from it.

I know the feels... I spent way more than I thought I did...  I should be ashamed...  But I really want to buy the altador cup wigs too! They're so cute!!!

#1132 Cass

Cass
  • Stronteigenwijs

• 1560 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 May 2014 - 01:10 PM

I know the feels... I spent way more than I thought I did...  I should be ashamed...  But I really want to buy the altador cup wigs too! They're so cute!!!

I bought 500NC, then bought faerie quest cookies and an upcycle cookie for it; I money tree grab NC items (from Valorous Suite) I can donate with the upcycle cookie, and generally make a (small) profit of NC to keep the mill going. And the faerie cookies are mostly for easy training and hopes of the Fountain Faerie.

#1133 Fawkes

Fawkes
  • Team ASS

• 202 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 May 2014 - 01:14 PM

I bought 500NC, then bought faerie quest cookies and an upcycle cookie for it; I money tree grab NC items (from Valorous Suite) I can donate with the upcycle cookie, and generally make a (small) profit of NC to keep the mill going. And the faerie cookies are mostly for easy training and hopes of the Fountain Faerie.

Sounds like a plan :o I didn't know you could make NC aside from the Quasalan game...

#1134 Unmata

Unmata
  • 714 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 May 2014 - 01:14 PM

alright I just woke up in time for updates. 

The requirements to access this splendid subforum will decay twice this week and the early part of next week, way before the practice rounds/games begin. Remember my advice to get active even if you're just a regular member? It pays off here. The decay periods are as follows:

Before May 24

• 50 non-spam posts
  • 2 week old account
  • Advanced Subscription and higher

May 24

• 50 non-spam posts
  • 2 week old account

May 26

• 25 non-spam posts (with no additional requirements)

As a bonus perk to all ranked Private members and above, the team has already been posted in their Private General Chat

awesome, thank you!

#1135 Fawkes

Fawkes
  • Team ASS

• 202 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 May 2014 - 01:18 PM

Do you guys lurk on the AC Boards too?

#1136 Oktober

Oktober
  • Team ASS

• 318 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 May 2014 - 01:20 PM

I've got a lot of friends there  ^_^

#1137 Cass

Cass
  • Stronteigenwijs

• 1560 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 May 2014 - 01:21 PM

Sounds like a plan :o I didn't know you could make NC aside from the Quasalan game...

Well, like I said it's a very small profit. Sometimes no profit :/ The cookie costs 175 NC, and you get 25 to 150 NC per donation set. Sometimes useless money tree cupcakes. You HAVE to donate every day and the amount it asks (I havent had lower than 3 items per day), if you miss a day the cookie disappears.

But, I like money tree grabbing NC items in general because often you get loads of nifty stuff. Im hoping to grab some AC wigs.

#1138 Mastermind

Mastermind
  • 324 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 May 2014 - 01:21 PM

There seems to be new cap on the AC games from the AC FAQ, thoughts?

EDIT: It's lowered.

Edited by Mastermind, 22 May 2014 - 01:21 PM.

#1139 Fawkes

Fawkes
  • Team ASS

• 202 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 May 2014 - 01:25 PM

I wonder by how much it is lowered?  If it is half of the original amount, that still isn't enough XD

I have the team page up on my main and it's just driving me crazy XDD

#1140 bellabrianne

bellabrianne
  • 132 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 May 2014 - 01:27 PM

There seems to be new cap on the AC games from the AC FAQ, thoughts?

EDIT: It's lowered.

What do you mean cap?

#1141 Speedracer

Speedracer
  • The Triforce of Herp

• 771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 May 2014 - 01:29 PM

New caps on the number of times you can submit your scores have been instituted for this year's tournament. Everyone will still be able to strive to achieve their desired rankings and do the utmost to benefit their teams, only now they'll be able to do so without feeling like they have to spend all day playing. So, if you max out: take a deep breath, feel a sense of satisfaction, and maybe go for a walk around the block or make a tasty sandwich?

Here is what it says exactly I'm sure we won't know the caps until the first day of actual play

I'm displeased, guess I need to make more shells

What do you mean cap?

Only a certain number of games played per day count towards your team

#1142 Fawkes

Fawkes
  • Team ASS

• 202 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 May 2014 - 01:36 PM

Neopets News just glitched out all the way back to April 16th O-o

#1143 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 May 2014 - 01:39 PM

Here is what it says exactly I'm sure we won't know the caps until the first day of actual play

I'm displeased, guess I need to make more shells

Only a certain number of games played per day count towards your team

That doesn't count towards your rank though, right? You can still play after you hit the cap?

#1144 Speedracer

Speedracer
  • The Triforce of Herp

• 771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 May 2014 - 01:42 PM

That doesn't count towards your rank though, right? You can still play after you hit the cap?

I think it counts for everything, but I've never tried sending extra scores after I hit the cap.

#1145 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 May 2014 - 01:52 PM

Neopets News just glitched out all the way back to April 16th O-o

Oh yeah! It happens to me every damned day.  :angry

#1146 Freinity

Freinity
  • 39 posts

Posted 22 May 2014 - 01:55 PM

You can still play and send, but the number on your badge doesn't go up (so it doesn't count towards your rank). Not sure whether it continues to count for the team.

#1147 Unmata

Unmata
  • 714 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 May 2014 - 02:00 PM

it wont count towards your rank, team or shop points to play after maxing out a game for the day. Just have to move onto a different game.

Edited by 0ryx, 22 May 2014 - 02:02 PM.

#1148 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 May 2014 - 02:07 PM

You can still play and send, but the number on your badge doesn't go up (so it doesn't count towards your rank). Not sure whether it continues to count for the team.

I thought it was the opposite: it counts for your rank but not your team. O_o

#1149 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 May 2014 - 02:09 PM

ok well someone clarify this please thanks. i'll give you a cookie

#1150 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 May 2014 - 02:14 PM

I thought it was the opposite: it counts for your rank but not your team. O_o

Since the whole point is to prevent cheaters to take a single team HIGH UP IN THE SKY, right? It doesn't make sense if it will influence the individual ranks that works only towards prize shop & All-Start achievements. 

Maybe I'm getting this all wrong. Which isvery common. :p

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: team codex, much anticipation, very critical, wow

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users