#1276 Oktober

Oktober
  • Team ASS

• 318 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 May 2014 - 12:29 PM

go. Team code let the gane begins

You spelled Team ASS wrong. :lol:

I've seen people complaining about the lowered cap :unsure: because playing a boring gaming for 10 hours is so great they can't live without it. 

#1277 Alyeena

Alyeena
  • *brohoof*

• 81 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 May 2014 - 12:30 PM

I've seen people complaining about the lowered cap :unsure: because playing a boring gaming for 10 hours is so great they can't live without it. 

Some people just seem to like to complain about everything they can.

Also, cause they had to do it before they be like ''everyone has to do it too''

#1278 conductonator

conductonator
  • 37 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 May 2014 - 12:40 PM

Hey Everyone! Definitely a newbie (although I've had this account for a while), but want to join Team Codex! Let's see how many posts I can rack up! :p

#1279 Fawkes

Fawkes
  • Team ASS

• 202 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 May 2014 - 12:45 PM

Some people just seem to like to complain about everything they can.

Also, cause they had to do it before they be like ''everyone has to do it too''

Seriously, they could find a way to complain about sweet and delicious candy if they wanted to!

They have the "military complex" - "I went through hell at basic training, so you have to as well!"

At least there's a difference between the two...  People in the military actually do something compared to AC Try-Hards XD

#1280 Mathilda

Mathilda
  • 199 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 May 2014 - 12:56 PM

Actual question: will the member that fit the requirment #2 (you know, 50post and all that jazz) will see the famous subforum at midningt or do we have to wait until someone give us acces/noon/the moments where a sadique admin will finally stop festing on our tears to finally see it?

#1281 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 May 2014 - 12:58 PM

Actual question: will the member that fit the requirment #2 (you know, 50post and all that jazz) will see the famous subforum at midningt or do we have to wait until someone give us acces/noon/the moments where a sadique admin will finally stop festing on our tears to finally see it?

It will be as soon as someone is online to adjust the permissions. It can't be done automatically in our current configuration :)

#1282 Mathilda

Mathilda
  • 199 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 May 2014 - 01:02 PM

It will be as soon as someone is online to adjust the permissions. It can't be done automatically in our current configuration :)

Haaaa so admin DO feed on our tears. Knew it.

I really hope someone stay up to deblock it, I finish my job between midningt/1 in the morning, and I wanna see it!!!

#1283 Nentusia

Nentusia
  • 134 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 May 2014 - 01:57 PM

It's technically 24 of may in 4 minutes where I live :lol2:  But I guess I'll wait until tomorrow.. I can be patient. Sometimes ;)

Edited by Nentusia, 23 May 2014 - 01:57 PM.

#1284 Unmata

Unmata
  • 714 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 May 2014 - 02:03 PM

it's like waiting for Christmas morning!

#1285 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 May 2014 - 02:05 PM

These girls need to relax.

Go take a bubble bath or call a male friend!  :mellow:

#1286 Nentusia

Nentusia
  • 134 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 May 2014 - 02:10 PM

These girls need to relax.

Go take a bubble bath or call a male friend!  :mellow:

;_; thanks for reminding me that I'm sick and cannot call "a male friend" even though I'd love to. :lol2: 

But I'm really kind of excited to see the revealed team ass (fairyvil <3 )

#1287 Speedracer

Speedracer
  • The Triforce of Herp

• 771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 May 2014 - 02:10 PM

Most of those people are probably cheaters, I've been complaining on the boards about it because now more people can do it legit and my cheating advantage is less 

#1288 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 May 2014 - 02:18 PM

;_; thanks for reminding me that I'm sick and cannot call "a male friend" even though I'd love to. :lol2:

But I'm really kind of excited to see the revealed team ass (fairyvil <3 )

Ah, I didn't know that. Sorry. x_x'

Hope it's not anything serious. And get better soon, we need all our operatives' on full force! ^_^

(and I'm sure there are some males that doesn't care how sick their female friends are, as long as they still make that call at night lol)

#1289 Nentusia

Nentusia
  • 134 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 May 2014 - 02:24 PM

it's nothing serious but my throat hurts and.. well.. we met each other last saturday and since then my throat has been hurting and at first I was "totally worth it, who cares" and now it's just.. I don't care about being sick as I'm at home most of the time anyway, so I'm getting rest, but I was so hoping for seeing him again this week, as he agreed in having some fun again. And now I have to be patient and I REALLY HATE THAT OKAY.

Too bad when you get tired of people so soon that I can never get a crush on anyone.. and he's the first one in ages I actually had fun with. I'd even miss the AC Sign ups for him!
(okay no. :lol2: ) okay sorry I'm really frustrated right now, I'm ranting in every third sentence. No matter where I'm talking :D

GOD I'm just staring at the AC Groups and wondering which one it'll be. I have no clue, actually. And if I had one, it'd 90% false I guess :p

Edited by Nentusia, 23 May 2014 - 02:30 PM.

#1290 Alyeena

Alyeena
  • *brohoof*

• 81 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 May 2014 - 02:45 PM

it's like waiting for Christmas morning!

Haha I was just thinking the same thing.

I can't wait to start playing some Yoyuball!

#1291 BilboSwaggins

BilboSwaggins
  • 348 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 May 2014 - 03:05 PM

I want to see it too but I don't know if i qualify to see :(

#1292 Unmata

Unmata
  • 714 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 May 2014 - 03:09 PM

Before May 24

• 50 non-spam posts
  • 2 week old account
  • Advanced Subscription and higher

May 24

• 50 non-spam posts
  • 2 week old account

May 26

• 25 non-spam posts (with no additional requirements)

As a bonus perk to all ranked Private members and above, the team has already been posted in their Private General Chat

#1293 Woolong

Woolong
  • 63 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 May 2014 - 05:07 PM

I can't wait to have access! 

#1294 Alyeena

Alyeena
  • *brohoof*

• 81 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 May 2014 - 05:43 PM

I can't wait to have access! 

Me too, me too.

I'm really motivated to go for all Star this year. Never did it before but that's because I was always doing something like going on a trip during the cup, but not this year, so I'm freeeee yay.

#1295 joltally

joltally
  • 51 posts

Posted 23 May 2014 - 06:01 PM

Well no problem hopefully I can get 50 posts tonight :)

#1296 Honchkrow

Honchkrow
  • 908 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 May 2014 - 06:02 PM

Hehe, its 2 more hours till the 24th for me, hope i don't sound too impatient when i ask for the team. :p

#1297 Alyeena

Alyeena
  • *brohoof*

• 81 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 May 2014 - 06:32 PM

Hehe, its 2 more hours till the 24th for me, hope i don't sound too impatient when i ask for the team. :p

Only two more hours for me too, but I'm not expecting to know what team it is right away. (I don't know if they have to manually give access or no??)

I'm just going to go to bed and hopefully when I wake up I will have access :)

#1298 joltally

joltally
  • 51 posts

Posted 23 May 2014 - 06:46 PM

Only two more hours for me too, but I'm not expecting to know what team it is right away. (I don't know if they have to manually give access or no??)

I'm just going to go to bed and hopefully when I wake up I will have access :)

Yeah its not like knowing will help right now, the AC starts on June 1st so got plenty of time to learn the team ;)

#1299 Freinity

Freinity
  • 39 posts

Posted 23 May 2014 - 06:49 PM

Does anyone know if we can still choose a team after the cup starts, or if they will do random assignments?

#1300 Honchkrow

Honchkrow
  • 908 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 May 2014 - 06:51 PM

Yeah its not like knowing will help right now, the AC starts on June 1st so got plenty of time to learn the team ;)

But I'm so curious! It's like a cake in the fridge, i want to know what flavor it is! it's right there just out of my reach! ><

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: team codex, much anticipation, very critical, wow

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users