Question about account freezings

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#26 Unmata

Unmata
  • 714 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 May 2014 - 12:57 PM

yeah like i said, if you're going to play kq on two broswers make sure your proxies are reliable. I still avoid it to this day actually. Im not sure if the accounts were flagged for playing so many games together, one account always won or if I just screwed up somewhere else. I'd probably try it out again on two shells maybe. KQ in general is just so tedious. 

#27 Cornball

Cornball
  • 29 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 May 2014 - 05:23 AM

I never understood how people can make so much from KQ. Even if I unlock 10 gold keys I never NEVER get paintbrushes. Combing that with how much I suck at the game, makes it like the worst way to make money. :p

#28 Lily

Lily
  • 279 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 May 2014 - 02:34 PM

I never understood how people can make so much from KQ. Even if I unlock 10 gold keys I never NEVER get paintbrushes. Combing that with how much I suck at the game, makes it like the worst way to make money. :p

^That is why I never bother to play KQ anymore x)

#29 kingdomheartzgirl

kingdomheartzgirl
  • 31 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 May 2014 - 01:56 PM

Every time I've been frozen for cheating, it was for SSing. Never ABing. Just try and be smart about it and you're less likely to get caught.

#30 Hikaru

Hikaru
  • 35 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 June 2014 - 02:26 PM

I've also only faced freezing from flash games.

Usually AoB and this chrome extension ss once.

Probably better to preserve a legit main, and do everything on a side.

#31 Habanero

Habanero
  • 275 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 June 2014 - 02:42 PM

I got frozen for ABing in stamps and magic for too long. They are two of the "highest risk" shops to AB at.

#32 CharmanderFTW

CharmanderFTW
  • 123 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 June 2014 - 04:02 PM

I've been frozen for ssing for a trophy when i messed up the times and didn't double check.

Abing i've been doing for two years and no problems with it at all.

Edited by cschroederstyle, 02 June 2014 - 04:04 PM.

#33 Legitboi

Legitboi
  • 1040 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 June 2014 - 11:09 PM

I've been frozen for ssing for a trophy when i messed up the times and didn't double check.

Abing i've been doing for two years and no problems with it at all.

Hmm.... depend how smart you are. :)

#34 CharmanderFTW

CharmanderFTW
  • 123 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 June 2014 - 09:16 AM

Hmm.... depend how smart you are. :)

I don't AB terribly that's why so far I haven't been frozen, hopefully I never do.

I AB like once maybe twice a week sometimes only a couple times a month in big shops to make like 5 or 10m in a week, then back off for a while, and I don't sell high priced items for a few days so nobody sees them and reports me right after I get them.

#35 BEDDOEDv

BEDDOEDv
  • 287 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 June 2014 - 12:00 PM

ive been frozen for my own protection before?

#36 Mizk

Mizk
  • 137 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 June 2014 - 03:51 PM

I'm normally a legit player, but AC is just too much so I came here and got a score sender. I've used it each day but haven't gotten caught yet

I also got Abrosia. SSing was too awesome, so I had to see how awesome ABing was and it too is awesome. I haven't been caught yet *knock on wood*, and I hope I never do

#37 Mandie

Mandie
  • 407 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 June 2014 - 05:17 PM

I've played KQ with myself many times, never had a problem. My husband also plays neopets, and we have played KQ against each other. I wonder how that would work if I got froze for that? I need to make a self rescue kit using that guide.

#38 nerdionsia

nerdionsia
  • 27 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 June 2014 - 06:04 PM

I've only been iced once, and it was my first time using the AoB. I can't even remember what game it was, but when I sent the score and saw it was being reviewed, I freaked out. Haha, never making that mistake again. But I've done stupid things with Abrosia. Like ABing for 12+ hours a day, using it on multiple computers (on different Neopets accounts) with no proxy on any of them. Still nothing. I guess I'm just lucky?

#39 Elysium

Elysium
  • 51 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 June 2014 - 10:35 AM

I've only been iced for using the SS before, but I've left the aber on for multiple hours 8+ and I've always been fine without getting banned

#40 GermanyItaly

GermanyItaly
  • 18 posts

Posted 11 June 2014 - 03:08 PM

i have never been frozen for anything

the only thing that makes you more likely to be frozen is being careless

#41 Akixre

Akixre
  • 11 posts

Posted 14 June 2014 - 09:45 PM

My main (which was purged) got banned because I tried (as in it didn't post) to say wtf out of habit. I was always confused because it didnt post so why would I get banned?

Idk. my mom had her account frozen one time for no reason and the only reason why she got it back is because she said she was a premium member lol

#42 Tailwind

Tailwind
  • Win points = 2,235,563

• 2576 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 June 2014 - 04:51 AM

Idk. my mom had her account frozen one time for no reason and the only reason why she got it back is because she said she was a premium member lol

That's actually a really good way to get a frozen account back is going on about how much money you've spent on the site. Not gonna lie, it seems Premium members and people who buy tons of NC cards have an easier time being unfrozen, if they ever get frozen to begin with.

Would explain why my current main has been left unfrozen so long, anyways. :whistling:

#43 Zombian

Zombian
  • Banned from trading - Do NOT trade with this user.

• 135 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 June 2014 - 05:09 AM

Ive never been iced for any wrong activity. But my orginal main was iced 7 days ago because I said "When I am tired, I let me kids play neopets, yes, on their own accounts". 

A certain user picked a fight and reported me for it, of course, no reply to my tickets as of yet. Though I have given the "I spend a lot of money here" comment. 

#44 Tailwind

Tailwind
  • Win points = 2,235,563

• 2576 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 June 2014 - 06:04 AM

Ive never been iced for any wrong activity. But my orginal main was iced 7 days ago because I said "When I am tired, I let me kids play neopets, yes, on their own accounts". 

A certain user picked a fight and reported me for it, of course, no reply to my tickets as of yet. Though I have given the "I spend a lot of money here" comment. 

Wow, that sounds like bullcrap. If I were you I'd flip that around on them and report them for false reporting, include the time of the confrontation and as much of the conversation as you can remember for proof. You didn't say anything that warranted you being frozen.

#45 GothicxToy

GothicxToy
  • 442 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 June 2014 - 03:46 PM

A lot of people get frozen because of SSing. They mindlessly input scores and times. Some people get frozen because they try to AB in 'dangerous' shops (Kauvra's shop is a huge 'frozen zone' as I call it). 

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users