Hello Everyone!

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 nerdionsia

nerdionsia
  • 27 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 June 2014 - 09:54 AM

I've lurked here for a while, and with the Altador Cup having started, I figured I would introduce myself! I've been on Neopets since I was around 10, on and off. I'm really hoping to join Team Neocodex, but if I don't make it, that's okay too. I don't really have much to offer here, which sucks, but I'll do what I can to help! All of you here are so wonderful and helpful! :)

#2 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 June 2014 - 09:58 AM

Hello! Welcome to Codex, I'm sure if you are smart you can figure out what team codex is, just by our userbars/siggy's/display pics.

#3 nerdionsia

nerdionsia
  • 27 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 June 2014 - 10:06 AM

Well, I'm hoping to actually "join" the team, the forums and such. I want to contribute to the team! You guys have helped me so much, I need to give back some how. :) GO TEAM CODEX!

#4 Leeroy

Leeroy
  • 272 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 June 2014 - 10:35 AM

Well hey welcome to Neocodex! Well i am not sure if you can just walk into the team! I am pretty new too! 

You have to hang around and contribute to the forums for a bit. think some of the forums has post requirements =] 

And as rocket has said. you can support us in neopets! our userbars are pretty obvious  ;)

#5 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 June 2014 - 12:49 PM

Hello! :pirate2: 

And that's a great thing to hear. :)

#6 buhrooke

buhrooke
  • 28 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 June 2014 - 03:37 PM

Welcome! I'm fairly new too, in terms of posting. Here's to the AC!

#7 Ajones

Ajones
  • 5 posts

Posted 05 June 2014 - 11:22 AM

I feel the same way... Im still trying to post a photo for my avvie! Lol. Im definitely not much help, so you're ahead of me! :D

Welcome and Hello!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users