Quantcast

Photo

What's your "guilty pleasure" Neopets game?

oh a stupid thread by athayde

• Please log in to reply
92 replies to this topic

#1 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 June 2014 - 02:22 PM

There's a Neopets game I really like to play. I consider it my "guilty pleasure" and despite the fact I don't feel exactly guilty for playing it, I find it's still quite embarrassing I still do it when there's an AP for it.

My Neopets guilty pleasure is: Cheat!

169hx8y.png

No, wait! I'm talking about the game Cheat!. Everyone knows we don't have cheaters here!  :agree: 

So, do you have a Neopets game guilty pleasure? And what is it? Or did you used to have any?

#2 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • šŸ“Aioli-AmericanšŸ“

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 June 2014 - 02:23 PM

I love destructomatch, even though I suck ass at it. There's something therapeutic about all the blocks.

#3 Fikri

Fikri
  • submissive

• 4433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 June 2014 - 02:25 PM

bouncy supreme! the graphics, the music, the gameplay. i can spend lots of time playing it. <3

#4 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 June 2014 - 02:27 PM

I love destructomatch, even though I suck ass at it. There's something therapeutic about all the blocks.

I hate destruct-o-match so bad it's irrational. Thank god for the score sender...

bouncy supreme! the graphics, the music, the gameplay. i can spend lots of time playing it. <3

Now that you mentioned music: Spacerocked! and Time Tunnel are too my guilty pleasures. Those musics... :p

#5 Impulse

Impulse
  • 18 posts

Posted 05 June 2014 - 02:28 PM

I've never been good at Ultimate Bullseye and yet I can't seem to stop playing it every day...

#6 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 June 2014 - 02:30 PM

I've never been good at Ultimate Bullseye and yet I can't seem to stop playing it every day...

What an awful game! I actually preferred much more the old one. Good times. :/

Cute avatar, by the way. :p

#7 HappyAccident

HappyAccident
  • 408 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 June 2014 - 02:31 PM

Turmac Roll. :p

#8 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 June 2014 - 02:31 PM

Ice Cream Machine, I can play that game all day everyday.

And Spinnacles.

#9 Outsider

Outsider
  • THE YOOYUNATER

• 2103 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 June 2014 - 02:32 PM

Going to have to agree, Bouncy Supreme is one of my favorite games to play. Also used to like playing neoquest despite its monotonous nature.

#10 Irradium

Irradium
  • Pyro (699) Maniac

• 892 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 June 2014 - 02:32 PM

Ice Cream Machine, I love that game (only because I'm any good at it), always have since I started Neopets. I'm just too fast for dem scoops. :D

#11 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 June 2014 - 02:40 PM

Turmac Roll. :p

I have a partial hate for that game. Partial because I'm only able to tolerate it during MGC or DD.

Ice Cream Machine, I can play that game all day everyday.

And Spinnacles.

Never played Spinacles legitimately. lol

Going to have to agree, Bouncy Supreme is one of my favorite games to play. Also used to like playing neoquest despite its monotonous nature.

Ah, yes. NQ & NQII. I'm on that boat as well. I don't know what's about it but I like it.

Ice Cream Machine, I love that game (only because I'm any good at it), always have since I started Neopets. I'm just too fast for dem scoops. :D

I can't go over the level 3 on the Ice cream Machine. Shame.

#12 Kat

Kat
  • KatDog 5ever

• 2098 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 June 2014 - 02:52 PM

Pyramids. It's just easy and relaxing to play.

#13 Mizk

Mizk
  • 137 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 June 2014 - 02:57 PM

I'm a sucker for typing games, so Typing Terror

#14 pistola

pistola
  • 437 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 June 2014 - 03:03 PM

i loved invasion of meridell but its no longer around

#15 BigMcLargeHuge

BigMcLargeHuge
  • 43 posts

Posted 05 June 2014 - 03:15 PM

Sutek's Tomb hands down for me.  When I first started Neopets I played that SO much ... music is just so relaxing. Destruct-o-match 2nd :)

#16 Prisca

Prisca
  • Clouded Liberty

• 2494 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 June 2014 - 03:24 PM

Ultimate Bullseye II and Meerca Chase. :)

#17 Applepi

Applepi
  • 1641 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 June 2014 - 03:26 PM

sakhmet solitaire

#18 Unmata

Unmata
  • 714 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 June 2014 - 03:34 PM

Techo Says. There was a time.... when I would have shouted slam poetry into a microphone at TNT during a hunger strike to bring it back. and then they did and now I'm happy.

Icecream machine. Seeing heartscoops make me ridiculously happy. 

#19 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 June 2014 - 03:38 PM

Absolutely, Suteks Tomb for me. The music is so calming and I often harmonize with it. I think I got a bronze trophy in that game legit in a past account, but now, I can only score half the highest score :/

#20 Iridium77

Iridium77
  • 227 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 June 2014 - 03:38 PM

Ugh addicted to Brucey B Slots.. I always think I'm going to win big. :(

#21 somewhereovertherainbow

somewhereovertherainbow
  • 19 posts

Posted 05 June 2014 - 03:42 PM

I enjoy a few of the games although I don't play them anymore. I do enjoy Sutek's Tomb and it's the only one I play legit. I find it relaxing.

#22 FaerieQueen

FaerieQueen
  • 50 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 June 2014 - 03:43 PM

Definitely Zurroball! I also like Bouncy Supreme - it was my first game trophy ever! 

#23 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 June 2014 - 03:54 PM

Pyramids. It's just easy and relaxing to play.

sakhmet solitaire

I find them so boring. :S

Every once in a while I go and try to play it legit, but then... BAM *bored to death* 

I'm a sucker for typing games, so Typing Terror

I make 20 errors per sentence, I'm physically incapable of playing that legit. :lol:

i loved invasion of meridell but its no longer around

I never had the chance to play it because I thought games like that were the worst (this was BEFORE I started playing NQ and got addicted), now I'll never have that avatar. :/

Ultimate Bullseye II and Meerca Chase. :)

Meerca Chase was one of my guilty pleasures when I was a newbie. No joking, I could stay all night playing it (I don't sleep so all night means literally all night).

Techo Says. There was a time.... when I would have shouted slam poetry into a microphone at TNT during a hunger strike to bring it back. and then they did and now I'm happy.

Icecream machine. Seeing heartscoops make me ridiculously happy. 

Wait? Techo Says? I found that game existed only about half year ago! :lol:

Absolutely, Suteks Tomb for me. The music is so calming and I often harmonize with it. I think I got a bronze trophy in that game legit in a past account, but now, I can only score half the highest score :/

I know, those high scores are insane.

Much cheaters. :p

I enjoy a few of the games although I don't play them anymore. I do enjoy Sutek's Tomb and it's the only one I play legit. I find it relaxing.

Can you make those really high score legitimately? :o

Ugh addicted to Brucey B Slots.. I always think I'm going to win big. :(

Two nights ago I won 40k. :cool:

And spent almost 1/3 of it trying to win it.

Definitely Zurroball! I also like Bouncy Supreme - it was my first game trophy ever! 

I can't play Zurroball legit. And god knows the effort I make to play it with AoB. x_x

#24 DonValentino

DonValentino
  • Neocodex Handegg League Champion/Daddy

• 2482 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 June 2014 - 03:56 PM

Dubloon disaster and peanut dash were always ones that I enjoyed playing. Oh and toy box escape, I was really good at that. And the snake piper one too, but that's it.

#25 arcanum

arcanum
  • 1748 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 June 2014 - 03:58 PM

These two for sure ^ I'm not fantastic at either, but I do enjoy them.

Dubloon disaster and peanut dash were always ones that I enjoyed playing. Oh and toy box escape, I was really good at that. And the snake piper one too, but that's it.

I'm so god awful at peanut dash, its not even funny. I cannot get the controls down for some reason :/

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users