Posted 01 October 2014 - 11:29 PM

thanks, guess I was doing it wrong.

#527 masxed

masxed
  • 712 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 October 2014 - 11:43 PM

thanks, guess I was doing it wrong.

No prob, I'm trying to find a new method right now. Probably a waste of time but the first method would have been fairly easy to guess, you may be lucky to have missed the public glitch though. If a mass freezing happens there is a good chance I'll be losing 5 shells that I'm fond of 0_o I wouldn't regret it though because the screenshots will live on lol.

update: Not a waste of time, already found a nice glitch.  :lol2: Not one that will earn any NP or items, but certainly useful.

Edited by masxed, 02 October 2014 - 12:09 AM.

#528 Pilot

Pilot
  • Bees?

• 1074 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 October 2014 - 12:20 AM

I can't help but feel sorry for TNT when everyone is gunning them for a fix

lol oh wait I don't

#529 catgotcha

catgotcha
  • 34 posts

Posted 02 October 2014 - 12:26 AM

I was wondering, would anyone sell the me the answer to the new/private duplicating glitch? I could pay with a couple popular NC things like NY in FL/Blooming/Faerie Grove/Golden Markings/Cosy Front Porch.

#530 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 October 2014 - 12:34 AM

I was wondering, would anyone sell the me the answer to the new/private duplicating glitch? I could pay with a couple popular NC things like NY in FL/Blooming/Faerie Grove/Golden Markings/Cosy Front Porch.

This would be against our rule of leaking information from within certain hidden/exclusive areas of the forum and would constitute a demotion of the individual that does so. So I sincerely doubt anyone would.

#531 catgotcha

catgotcha
  • 34 posts

Posted 02 October 2014 - 03:22 AM

Oh ok, sorry. I honestly didn't know.

#532 Dan

Dan
  • Resident Know-It-All

• 6382 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 October 2014 - 05:22 AM

ifbjuwTb59EsI.gif

#533 Zildjian

Zildjian
  • 82 posts

Posted 02 October 2014 - 05:24 AM

ifbjuwTb59EsI.gif

Thats hilarious

Edited by Zildjian38, 02 October 2014 - 05:24 AM.

#534 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 October 2014 - 05:30 AM

LOL. Thanks for making Neopets interesting the last few days. I am anxious to see if you get a response.

#535 Zorochan

Zorochan
  • 37 posts

Posted 02 October 2014 - 05:42 AM

Hey you guys! I've been following this board for the past couple of days since this seems to be the only place that somehow gives updates on the Dupe. Decided to make an account so I can participate in the chat. :)

I have three questions and I hoped you guys could answer them for me.

First, does anyone know if some rare stamps have been duped, or anything atall besides of BD weapons, mspp tcg & stuff to change your pet? (If not, go ahead and dupe some. Deflation of these 200 mil stamps would be awesome)

Second, is there some glitch regarding lab or something? Not sure if the dupe is involved, but I saw a user, newbie account, pets of an hour old, one was a robo draik, the other an mspp, and another pet a stealthy draik. The first two colors, I don't see how they could've obtained both within 1 hour after creation?

Third, are there any recordings of users who didn't dupe themselves, but bought/got gifted duped items, who got frozen, or are only the actual dupers being frozen?

Thanks ^_^  

#536 ASadDog

ASadDog
  • 44 posts

Posted 02 October 2014 - 06:11 AM

Second, is there some glitch regarding lab or something? Not sure if the dupe is involved, but I saw a user, newbie account, pets of an hour old, one was a robo draik, the other an mspp, and another pet a stealthy draik. The first two colors, I don't see how they could've obtained both within 1 hour after creation?

I haven't heard of any lab ray glitches. I'd guess that account was some storage side made by an established user, an account with an auto-adopter running on the pound, or they bought those pets.

#537 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 02 October 2014 - 06:18 AM

I haven't heard of any lab ray glitches. I'd guess that account was some storage side made by an established user, an account with an auto-adopter running on the pound, or they bought those pets.

She said the pets were only an hour old. Even an established user couldn't get a Robo Draik and MSPP in an hour as these are Lab ray only colors.

#538 Zorochan

Zorochan
  • 37 posts

Posted 02 October 2014 - 06:30 AM

She said the pets were only an hour old. Even an established user couldn't get a Robo Draik and MSPP in an hour as these are Lab ray only colors.

Yep that's my point exactly. I thought of the item that turns your pet robo, so they might've been extreeeemely lucky with an MSPP zap and used that item, but That item is non-tradable and was gifted as a prize for a plot. So a 1 day old account can't own it.

Second, pets can only be traded/pounded after a week if I recall. So there's no way they could have magically adopted the pets. :/ It's really curious, but there might be more going on on neo than known to the public..

#539 seraph

seraph
  • 69 posts

Posted 02 October 2014 - 06:33 AM

Yep that's my point exactly. I thought of the item that turns your pet robo, so they might've been extreeeemely lucky with an MSPP zap and used that item, but That item is non-tradable and was gifted as a prize for a plot. So a 1 day old account can't own it.

Second, pets can only be traded/pounded after a week if I recall. So there's no way they could have magically adopted the pets. :/ It's really curious, but there might be more going on on neo than known to the public..

Hmm, even if there was a glitch with the lab somehow allowing you to bypass the limit the results would still be random and it'd be extremely difficult to get these results and I imagine exploiting the lab in a way that allows you to choose zaps would be pretty impossible, seems more likely that they've exploited the pet creation process somehow since they're an hour old?

#540 masxed

masxed
  • 712 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 October 2014 - 06:36 AM

Hey you guys! I've been following this board for the past couple of days since this seems to be the only place that somehow gives updates on the Dupe. Decided to make an account so I can participate in the chat. :)

I have three questions and I hoped you guys could answer them for me.

First, does anyone know if some rare stamps have been duped, or anything atall besides of BD weapons, mspp tcg & stuff to change your pet? (If not, go ahead and dupe some. Deflation of these 200 mil stamps would be awesome)

Third, are there any recordings of users who didn't dupe themselves, but bought/got gifted duped items, who got frozen, or are only the actual dupers being frozen?

Thanks ^_^  

Every item was (is?) available to dupe so I bet there is at least someone who duplicated a Battle Slices Stamp etc.. however they probably want to keep it a secret since it could be worth real life money or large amounts of neopoints in the future. So even if 10 people duped a stamp like that, it's possible that all 10 might reintroduce it to the market slowly for some kind of profit motive rather than allowing it to deflate. Super Attack Peas got duplicated by trolls. Which is hilarious, awesome, fun but anybody who was planning on selling a legit pea in the future is probably about ready to go on a troll killing rampage LOL. (well, sad as well)  :lol2:

As far as the lab goes perhaps they spam submitted the zap button and found a way to get multiple zaps, so many glitches were working before that it was probably very likely a couple days ago. But the lab is such a piece-of-crap-pain-in-the-butt random daily anyways so duplicating 1-5 extra zaps doesn't even sound close to enough to get those lucky paints. The websites security has been pathetic though so who knows.  :/

I think so far only very obvious dupers have been frozen. Super attack peas were cove items and shouldn't be possible to exist past a certain quantity so auctioning multiple and sending them to neoboard goers and trolling around in super-obvious ways with the glitch appears to be what people have gotten frozen for so far haha. I have 5 accounts heavily tied to the dupe that aren't (at least yet) frozen. I don't own any of the duped items anymore though, turned it all into NP to gamble with. (mwahahaha nerkmid machine)  :ninja2: 

Edited by masxed, 02 October 2014 - 06:38 AM.

#541 Zorochan

Zorochan
  • 37 posts

Posted 02 October 2014 - 06:37 AM

Hmm, even if there was a glitch with the lab somehow allowing you to bypass the limit the results would still be random and it'd be extremely difficult to get these results and I imagine exploiting the lab in a way that allows you to choose zaps would be pretty impossible, seems more likely that they've exploited the pet creation process somehow since they're an hour old?

Might be. I have NO clue how they did it. I don't recall their username either, but they seemed to be having fun on the AC yesterday. I just thought that perhaps someone here has heard of it or knows how they did it. If there's a way to create any pet at will, perhaps there's a way like that to obtain UC pets? :o

#542 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 02 October 2014 - 06:41 AM

Neopets is just a buttload of vulnerabilities right now, I honestly think anything is possible at this point.

#543 Zorochan

Zorochan
  • 37 posts

Posted 02 October 2014 - 06:43 AM

Every item was (is?) available to dupe so I bet there is at least someone who duplicated a Battle Slices Stamp etc.. however they probably want to keep it a secret since it could be worth real life money or large amounts of neopoints in the future. So even if 10 people duped a stamp like that, it's possible that all 10 might reintroduce it to the market slowly for some kind of profit motive rather than allowing it to deflate. Super Attack Peas got duplicated by trolls. Which is hilarious, awesome, fun but anybody who was planning on selling a legit pea in the future is probably about ready to go on a troll killing rampage LOL. (well, sad as well)  :lol2:

As far as the lab goes perhaps they spam submitted the zap button and found a way to get multiple zaps, so many glitches were working before that it was probably very likely a couple days ago. But the lab is such a piece-of-crap-pain-in-the-butt random daily anyways so duplicating 1-5 extra zaps doesn't even sound close to enough to get those lucky paints. The websites security has been pathetic though so who knows.  :/

I think so far only very obvious dupers have been frozen. Super attack peas were cove items and shouldn't be possible to exist past a certain quantity so auctioning multiple and sending them to neoboard goers and trolling around in super-obvious ways with the glitch appears to be what people have gotten frozen for so far haha. I have 5 accounts heavily tied to the dupe that aren't (at least yet) frozen. I don't own any of the duped items anymore though, turned it all into NP to gamble with. (mwahahaha nerkmid machine)  :ninja2: 

Thanks for taking your time to reply!

Too bad! And here I hoped to at last obtain the Lost Desert or Snowy Valley avatars! There should be trolls duplicating these. :)

The pet thing doesn't make sense atall. The colors were lab-only but I doubt it's a kind of labray dupe. It might be some other sort of glitch rather than spamming a certain submit button all the time. :)

It's funny because it doesn't seem like any user who is obvious about it is getting frozen. Been lurking on the AC and BD chat the past days, and at most I see them deleting boards (after 10 hours or something... Like on the BD there's still a board up with the info of a certain dupe method) But the users go unpunished. Tnt works in mysterious ways.. Or they don't work atall.

#544 macaco

macaco
  • 24 posts

Posted 02 October 2014 - 06:44 AM

Neopets is just a buttload of vulnerabilities right now, I honestly think anything is possible at this point.

Me too
And probably is.

#545 masxed

masxed
  • 712 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 October 2014 - 06:44 AM

Well said, had to green arrow that one.  ;)    

#546 seraph

seraph
  • 69 posts

Posted 02 October 2014 - 06:45 AM

I think the ones getting frozen whether they duped or obtained duped items elsewhere have been people who posted on the neoboards about it or tried to trade/auction the items so they ended up getting mass reported by all the butthurt neopians. I'm pretty sure TNT hasn't done any actual detective work to find people with duped items and as there so many it would be far too hard for them considering how inept they are, so if you didn't do any of these things you should be safe as long as they don't do a huge rollback

#547 Dan

Dan
  • Resident Know-It-All

• 6382 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 October 2014 - 06:46 AM

I think the ones getting frozen whether they duped or obtained duped items elsewhere have been people who posted on the neoboards about it or tried to trade/auction the items so they ended up getting mass reported by all the butthurt neopians. I'm pretty sure TNT hasn't done any actual detective work to find people with duped items and as there so many it would be far too hard for them considering how inept they are, so if you didn't do any of these things you should be safe as long as they don't do a huge rollback

I concur with this theory.

The only accounts that I've had frozen have had significant publicity through neoboards / my money tree addiction

#548 seraph

seraph
  • 69 posts

Posted 02 October 2014 - 06:47 AM

Might be. I have NO clue how they did it. I don't recall their username either, but they seemed to be having fun on the AC yesterday. I just thought that perhaps someone here has heard of it or knows how they did it. If there's a way to create any pet at will, perhaps there's a way like that to obtain UC pets? :o

Yeah, would be cool to figure out a method to create these pets though. This is like a treasure hunt game!

#549 Zorochan

Zorochan
  • 37 posts

Posted 02 October 2014 - 06:48 AM

I'm not really concerned about my own account (for now) since I didn't buy anything and I had no idea how to dupe (+ no rare items to dupe anyways). If I did know, I would've tried on a side account to get me a nice dose of nps. It'd be nice to at last be one of the big players np-wise. XD Just trying to figure out the scale of what's happening to the users. Who is being frozen, how did they figure it out etc. :) 

#550 Canis

Canis
  • Official Bacon Queen

• 1279 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 October 2014 - 07:01 AM

ifbjuwTb59EsI.gif

Oh my God. I just woke up, read up on the posts I missed, saw this and busted out in laughter. Thank you so much Dan.  :lol:

5 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users