• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2366 replies to this topic

#1101 Legitboi

Legitboi
  • 1040 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 October 2014 - 12:07 PM

I wouldn't mind one myself. 

i left only SUAP to go....... i have T-T already...... i am wondering who still have very old item..... H-HELMET? :)

#1102 Alyeena

Alyeena
  • *brohoof*

• 81 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 October 2014 - 12:08 PM

Trust?

Do your realise you're talking about Neopians? lol people that "grew" with a TNT that freeze first and... never ask questions, don't giving a fuck if you're innocent or not.

Haha that's how I grew up in neopets too. And it is the same reason why I believe there is no way there will not be consequences. 

#1103 Michaelhex

Michaelhex
  • 1018 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 October 2014 - 12:10 PM

i left only SUAP to go....... i have T-T already...... i am wondering who still have very old item..... H-HELMET? :)

Total opposite of my goal :D have SuAP and in dire need of TT

#1104 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 October 2014 - 12:11 PM

Haha that's how I grew up in neopets too. And it is the same reason why I believe there is no way there will not be consequences. 

Maybe from the good ole days, when Neo was semi-competent. I don't think this new crew has any idea what they've gotten themselves into.

#1105 Swekfem

Swekfem
  • 67 posts

Posted 03 October 2014 - 12:11 PM

Trust?

Do your realise you're talking about Neopians? lol people that "grew" with a TNT that freeze first and... never ask questions, don't giving a fuck if you're innocent or not.

completely forgot about that. haha. freeze first.... "gimme all your proof and all, maybe we read later, maybe we don't"

#1106 Alyeena

Alyeena
  • *brohoof*

• 81 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 October 2014 - 12:12 PM

Maybe from the good ole days, when Neo was semi-competent. I don't think this new crew has any idea what they've gotten themselves into.

Lol probably not. Either that or they just don't care and Neopets will go the same way Gaia Online did.

#1107 Jam

Jam
  • 162 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 October 2014 - 12:15 PM

TNT has been getting away with these bad business practices and now it's hurt their bottom line big time.
If mass-freezings took place at this point, who the heck would be left? It would be suicide.

#1108 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 October 2014 - 12:16 PM

But then again, what will TNT do?

Like Dan said (I think it was him, this thread is insane :p) in order to remove ALL the people that was/is in the middle of this, they would probably lost most of their players (if you think about it, the cheaters are the ones who make what is left of this economy run. Who has time o play legit nowadays? 8 hours of playing stupid games to get 50k? 6 hours of legit RS to have a CHANCE of selling 1 good UB?)

This is the real neoapocalypse, and TNT was not prepared for it.

It's impossible to clean this house. Too much poop flying around in every direction. :p

Edited by Athayde, 03 October 2014 - 12:17 PM.

#1109 Legitboi

Legitboi
  • 1040 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 October 2014 - 12:18 PM

Total opposite of my goal :D have SuAP and in dire need of TT

because of you being first.... i am unable to grab SUAP from DAN. sighs. :(

anyway.... just now someone offer to giveaway FREE T-T early on. :)

#1110 Michaelhex

Michaelhex
  • 1018 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 October 2014 - 12:21 PM

hee :p lucky me, sorry that you didn't get it.

:o huh ? where ??? TT !

#1111 Legitboi

Legitboi
  • 1040 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 October 2014 - 12:22 PM

hee :p lucky me, sorry that you didn't get it.

:o huh ? where ??? TT !

nevermind. got 1 lucky guy give me for free..... THANKYOU.

idk..... somewhere in this thread..... like page 35 - 40 or something whereby alot of new accounts come in to talk about this. :p

#1112 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 October 2014 - 12:23 PM

What a hell.

If someone wants a MSPP, I can trade it for a SuAP. lol

#1113 Liesa

Liesa
  • Foxy Lady

• 2196 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 October 2014 - 12:25 PM

:') I'm not duping but the chaos is the best. Most fun I had in years :p

#1114 Shane

Shane
  • Sad sack.

• 1982 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 October 2014 - 12:25 PM

I think I'm about done with this game. And I only played this time for a couple weeks.

#1115 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 October 2014 - 12:27 PM

I'll love to see Neopets recover after this. :D

#1116 Riku

Riku
  • 72 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 October 2014 - 12:28 PM

TNT definitely *used* to be competent. Back in like... the early to mid 2000s. This is just a complete shitshow now.

I think they need to take the site down again for a day or two, and comb through everything. It's not that difficult to go into the database and do a query to bring up every MSPP/SUAP/etc in existence. If a user has 20 of them, obviously they need to be deleted.

Time consuming and tedious work? Yes. Difficult? No.

#1117 Legitboi

Legitboi
  • 1040 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 October 2014 - 12:28 PM

What a hell.

If someone wants a MSPP, I can trade it for a SuAP. lol

there is some KIND SOUL leechers in here.... maybe you can get FREE SUAP, T-T. :p

#1118 Michaelhex

Michaelhex
  • 1018 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 October 2014 - 12:29 PM

nevermind. got 1 lucky guy give me for free..... THANKYOU.

idk..... somewhere in this thread..... like page 35 - 40 or something whereby alot of new accounts come in to talk about this. :p

:congrats:

:D if its at page 30 and so, it's probably gone by now LOL. Never mind, I'll wait some more.

#1119 Zildjian

Zildjian
  • 82 posts

Posted 03 October 2014 - 12:33 PM

Ill give one more SuAP out. PM me with a number from 1-100. Closest in 5 minutes will get it.

#1120 Legitboi

Legitboi
  • 1040 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 October 2014 - 12:33 PM

:congrats:

:D if its at page 30 and so, it's probably gone by now LOL. Never mind, I'll wait some more.

thankyou.

i am SORRY that i didn't write down the username from this forum. :(

#1121 Zildjian

Zildjian
  • 82 posts

Posted 03 October 2014 - 12:35 PM

thankyou.

i am SORRY that i didn't write down the username from this forum. :(

You should never disclose usernames from here.

#1122 Michaelhex

Michaelhex
  • 1018 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 October 2014 - 12:36 PM

Ill give one more SuAP out. PM me with a number from 1-100. Closest in 5 minutes will get it.

Dang I would really love another one :D but isn't two SuAP gift a 'lil bit suspicious or is it not ? :p :p I'll PM you a number anyways to try me luck !

#1123 Dan

Dan
  • Resident Know-It-All

• 6382 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 October 2014 - 12:36 PM

TNT definitely *used* to be competent. Back in like... the early to mid 2000s. This is just a complete shitshow now.

I think they need to take the site down again for a day or two, and comb through everything. It's not that difficult to go into the database and do a query to bring up every MSPP/SUAP/etc in existence. If a user has 20 of them, obviously they need to be deleted.

Time consuming and tedious work? Yes. Difficult? No.

This, exactly. It makes you wonder if Neopets even have any developers left -- perhaps the devs didn't stay when JumpStart took over?

#1124 Bendida

Bendida
  • 354 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 October 2014 - 12:37 PM

It's so much fun :) I'm not a new user but not very keen on talking, just reading here fore some months. And of course I'd love a SuAP and MSPP but with my post number I doubt anyone will even consider lending. I'm missing such a chance :)

Still it's great fun, all that mess. And I expect neopets to do something stupid, like retiring the avvies or something else. Never being on the fair side of the game.

#1125 Zildjian

Zildjian
  • 82 posts

Posted 03 October 2014 - 12:37 PM

Dang I would really love another one :D but isn't two SuAP gift a 'lil bit suspicious or is it not ? :p :p I'll PM you a number anyways to try me luck !

Its a wonder im not frozen yet.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users