bye bye to my 100+ MSPP's. kekeke. :p

Did you self-froze or they iced you ?

#1553 Legitboi

Legitboi
  • 1040 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 October 2014 - 01:28 AM

Did you self-froze or they iced you ?

self-freeze...... too many mspps and i am lazy to move one by one. :)

#1554 Michaelhex

Michaelhex
  • 1018 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 October 2014 - 01:30 AM

haha :) hope the price doesn't go down like in the 3-digit mark. I would love to invest in them too.

#1555 Zorochan

Zorochan
  • 37 posts

Posted 05 October 2014 - 01:40 AM

Been busy the past days and man, this board got so busy! Hard to keep up. :p 

Anyways, I'm not that familiar with the BD. I heard people claim that tnt prioritizes removing SUAPs because they practically guarantee a BD win. So I was wondering, would using a SUAP sort of guarantee a BD win in one player mode? (more specific, against the space faerie?) It's the last BD avvie that I still need. My pet is at level 70-80 right now, but if a SUAP would guarantee a win, I might just try to find a lend after this whole mess settled down. :) 

#1556 Legitboi

Legitboi
  • 1040 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 October 2014 - 01:45 AM

Anyways, I'm not that familiar with the BD. I heard people claim that tnt prioritizes removing SUAPs because they practically guarantee a BD win. So I was wondering, would using a SUAP sort of guarantee a BD win in one player mode? (more specific, against the space faerie?) It's the last BD avvie that I still need. My pet is at level 70-80 right now, but if a SUAP would guarantee a win, I might just try to find a lend after this whole mess settled down. :)

i trust you but i have limited suap right now. aww! :(

EDIT: BRB!!! I go rest now. :p

Edited by bighead, 05 October 2014 - 01:57 AM.

#1557 Bendida

Bendida
  • 354 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 October 2014 - 04:48 AM

It seems I missed the fun again :) Is there a new duping glitch? I didn't quite get it from the conversation so far :) Silly me, I know :(

#1558 Legitboi

Legitboi
  • 1040 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 October 2014 - 04:51 AM

It seems I missed the fun again :) Is there a new duping glitch? I didn't quite get it from the conversation so far :) Silly me, I know :(

at the moment... there is NO new dupe glitch out yet..... just wait patiently like i am doing right now. :p

#1559 Moshie

Moshie
  • 15 posts

Posted 05 October 2014 - 04:58 AM

I missed out on the fun too... I was about but couldn't get it to work on anything except an eraser (accidentally, yay me -.-) because I'm a genius haha

To be fair though I had nothing really decent to dupe, just wish I could have got my hands on a SUAP or MSPP xD

#1560 Legitboi

Legitboi
  • 1040 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 October 2014 - 05:05 AM

I missed out on the fun too... I was about but couldn't get it to work on anything except an eraser (accidentally, yay me -.-) because I'm a genius haha

To be fair though I had nothing really decent to dupe, just wish I could have got my hands on a SUAP or MSPP xD

Trust me..... when you hit 50 posts and stay here at least 3 days..... i will give you 1 MSPP for free. :)

#1561 Spunkii

Spunkii
  • 10 posts

Posted 05 October 2014 - 05:10 AM

at the moment... there is NO new dupe glitch out yet..... just wait patiently like i am doing right now. :p

I was tempted to try the HT glitch but I kind of don't want to waste NPs xD I don't exactly have desposeable NP to use for it

#1562 Michaelhex

Michaelhex
  • 1018 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 October 2014 - 05:12 AM

I was tempted to try the HT glitch but I kind of don't want to waste NPs xD I don't exactly have desposeable NP to use for it

There is still the MSPP duplicator if you're up for it :p

#1563 Legitboi

Legitboi
  • 1040 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 October 2014 - 05:15 AM

There is still the MSPP duplicator if you're up for it :p

I am very bored with MSPP now..... time to move on to another exist glitch very soon. :)

#1564 Swekfem

Swekfem
  • 67 posts

Posted 05 October 2014 - 05:21 AM

MSPP is soooooo overated! try other cards.

#1565 Michaelhex

Michaelhex
  • 1018 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 October 2014 - 05:24 AM

MSPP is soooooo overated! try other cards.

If you got a whole load of Chokato or any other high profit TCGs then feel free to dupe them and share those dupe ! :D

#1566 Legitboi

Legitboi
  • 1040 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 October 2014 - 05:25 AM

If you got a whole load of Chokato or any other high profit TCGs then feel free to dupe them and share those dupe ! :D

same do i.... give me plenty of chokato tcg than i will update my pic daily. hahaha. :)

#1567 Swekfem

Swekfem
  • 67 posts

Posted 05 October 2014 - 05:27 AM

same do i.... give me plenty of chokato tcg than i will update my pic daily. hahaha. :)

kinda risky to buy one now. may raise suspicion... i'm looking for chokato too :p  can someone give chokato to her :x3:

#1568 Michaelhex

Michaelhex
  • 1018 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 October 2014 - 05:31 AM

kinda risky to buy one now. may raise suspicion... i'm looking for chokato too :p  can someone give chokato to her :x3:

LOL 'her' only ?

Edited by michaelhex, 05 October 2014 - 05:31 AM.

#1569 Legitboi

Legitboi
  • 1040 posts

Users Awards

yes. give it to me now. hahahaha. just kidding..... does my new pic look nicer than previous one? :p

#1570 Moshie

Moshie
  • 15 posts

I've been here 3 days, just lurking/inactive mostly lol :p

I'm actually curious to see what, if anything, TNT will do. I would have thought that if they were going to do a rollback they would have done so immediately :/ Nothing like being proactive about fixing their site eh 

#1571 Legitboi

Legitboi
  • 1040 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 October 2014 - 05:33 AM

I'm actually curious to see what, if anything, TNT will do. I would have thought that if they were going to do a rollback they would have done so immediately :/ Nothing like being proactive about fixing their site eh 

listen to me..... when you hit 100 posts than i give you 10 MSPP's for F R E E. :)

#1572 Moshie

Moshie
  • 15 posts

Posted 05 October 2014 - 05:35 AM

listen to me..... when you hit 100 posts than i give you 10 MSPP's for F R E E. :)

Must... refrain... from spamming...

#1573 Swekfem

Swekfem
  • 67 posts

Posted 05 October 2014 - 05:39 AM

LOL 'her' only ?

^_^

if you are lucky, someone may post shop links. just get ready with np on hand ;)

yes. give it to me now. hahahaha. just kidding..... does my new pic look nicer than previous one? :p

btw, who's that guy in the white shirt?

#1574 Moshie

Moshie
  • 15 posts

Posted 05 October 2014 - 05:41 AM

^_^

if you are lucky, someone may post shop links. just get ready with np on hand ;)

Yeah every time it's happened in the past I've been too slow xP damn lag

#1575 jinq

jinq
  • 1554 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 October 2014 - 05:42 AM

it will be if your pet has that freeze ability (lvl 50).

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users