Duplication Glitch?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2366 replies to this topic

#1576 Legitboi

Legitboi
  • 1040 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 October 2014 - 05:53 AM

Thankyou stranger who give me Chokato (TCG) for free. :)

muacks! :D

- as promised, i will CHANGE my pic later on or should i stay put as my current pic? :p

Edited by bighead, 05 October 2014 - 06:02 AM.

#1577 boobface

boobface
  • 197 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 October 2014 - 06:02 AM

I approve of this trading of TCGs for pics

Btw, did you guys managed to mass dupe pea chia pops? I think i missed the fun once again lol

#1578 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 October 2014 - 06:05 AM

This thread is getting weird.

#1579 Ka1

Ka1
  • 955 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 October 2014 - 06:06 AM

boys...*rolleyes*

so superficial

"Down to only one dupe SuAP and 4 duped MSPP in auctions now, TNT is getting there. Still not safe yet though. "

"The auctions are currently free of duped SuAPs! But there are still duped MSPPs out there, so still keep away from the auctions/shops/trades for now. I'm sure once Monday comes, TNT will get the rest of the dupes. "

---

come on they still trust tnt

duping is not over

although kinda of sad we dont see BGC

it is too dangerous with so many ppl looking and reporting

so the activity kind of died down

#1580 neopetsexploded

neopetsexploded
  • 234 posts

Posted 05 October 2014 - 06:07 AM

You are the "MAN" that i like. Kekeke! :D

Stop flirting with the new pics.  :lol2:

I did to  :) & I got a mssp tgc card landed in my account  ;) & I made over 200mill from hidden towers

What are you towering? 200m? Dafuq

This thread is getting weird.

I'm sorry, I believe I started it with the bashing bf talk, now the vultures are getting more vocal. ^^

Edited by neopetsexploded, 05 October 2014 - 06:08 AM.

#1581 Legitboi

Legitboi
  • 1040 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 October 2014 - 06:09 AM

boys...*rolleyes*

so superficial

"Down to only one dupe SuAP and 4 duped MSPP in auctions now, TNT is getting there. Still not safe yet though. "

"The auctions are currently free of duped SuAPs! But there are still duped MSPPs out there, so still keep away from the auctions/shops/trades for now. I'm sure once Monday comes, TNT will get the rest of the dupes. "

---

duping is not over

DAN use to have 50 BGC's before he got frozen..... i should ask him early on to share one please but now impossible. :(

I approve of this trading of TCGs for pics

Btw, did you guys managed to mass dupe pea chia pops? I think i missed the fun once again lol

HAHAHA. Okay..... i know you enjoy my picture. :)

I don't but i had a personal supplier who own many pea chia pop. :p

Edited by bighead, 05 October 2014 - 06:10 AM.

#1582 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 October 2014 - 06:14 AM

boys...*rolleyes*

so superficial

---

duping is not over

People selling/giving away their dupes don't really care much about their accounts. They're just doing it for the fun of it (come on, even the "legit" players are having a blast with this shit xD), or for the possibility of gifting a illegal item to one of those "let's burn the cheaters!!" priest just to see them burning themselves. :p

I'm holding on to my dupes, until now safely stuffed in my SDB. And if I managed to survive this, I'll keep a low profile on those accounts for a very long time (or time enough for this whle to estabilize and go back to "normal" if that ever happens).

And like me there are much more people doing the same. I honestly believe TNT will never catch everyone/every duped item.

Edited by Athayde, 05 October 2014 - 06:18 AM.

#1583 neopetsexploded

neopetsexploded
  • 234 posts

Posted 05 October 2014 - 06:17 AM

People selling/giving away their dupes don't really care much about their accounts. They're just doing it for the fun of it (come on, even the "legit" players are having a blast with this shit xD), or for the possibility of gifting a illegal item to one of those "let's burn the cheaters!!" priest just to see them burning themselves. :p

I'm holding on to my dupes, until now safely stuffed in my SDB. And if I managed to survive this, I'll keep a low profile on those accounts for a very long time (or time enough for this whle to estabilize and go back to "normal" if that ever happens).

And like me there are much more people doing the same. I honestly believe TNT will never caught everyone/every duped item.

Yes, I can confirm the bolded statement. Trust me, I know. 

#1584 Legitboi

Legitboi
  • 1040 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 October 2014 - 06:20 AM

I'm sorry, I believe I started it with the bashing bf talk, now the vultures are getting more vocal. ^^

he is my new BF now.... want to beat him up for me? kekeke. :p

tumblr_mech1j3TZT1rkdtreo1_1280.jpg

#1585 jinq

jinq
  • 1554 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 October 2014 - 06:21 AM

Yes, I can confirm the bolded statement. Trust me, I know. 

I agree, and I believe they will also accidently delete some legit item(s).

#1586 Noodlez

Noodlez
  • 57 posts

Posted 05 October 2014 - 06:21 AM

Many years ago there was a bank glitch that I took advantage of. One account was frozen, but my main was safe and the duped neopoints were still there. It wasn't too much, but the point was that my duped neopoints were there. I bought krawk and draik MPs some some and the rest in the bank. So hopefully I can keep my MSPPs. If I self freeze with duped items, how would I go about getting that account back?

#1587 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 October 2014 - 06:26 AM

I agree, and I believe they will also accidently delete some legit item(s).

It already happened, right? xD

This is honestly hilarious... And I thought the AC was FUNNY! :lol:

Many years ago there was a bank glitch that I took advantage of. One account was frozen, but my main was safe and the duped neopoints were still there. It wasn't too much, but the point was that my duped neopoints were there. I bought krawk and draik MPs some some and the rest in the bank. So hopefully I can keep my MSPPs. If I self freeze with duped items, how would I go about getting that account back?

Getting an account back is based solely on luck.

Or you have it or you don't.

It might be a bit easier (?) if you self-freeze AND IF TNT doesn't check your account before returning it to you. :p Again: luck.

#1588 Noodlez

Noodlez
  • 57 posts

Posted 05 October 2014 - 06:28 AM

It might be a bit easier (?) if you self-freeze AND IF TNT doesn't check your account before returning it to you. :p Again: luck.

That's what I thought haha. I'm going to be going back and forth with myself for a bit before I decide what to do.

#1589 neopetsexploded

neopetsexploded
  • 234 posts

Posted 05 October 2014 - 06:29 AM

he is my new BF now.... want to beat him up for me? kekeke. :p

tumblr_mech1j3TZT1rkdtreo1_1280.jpg

I believe he wants to play a game.

20pcc-lot-SAW-Jigsaw-Puppet-Jack-Cover-P

I just tried the auto clicker, 1 click 1/100 of a second for remove one, not working. I actually tried many of these when Neo just came up from maintenance.

Edited by neopetsexploded, 05 October 2014 - 06:29 AM.

#1590 jinq

jinq
  • 1554 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 October 2014 - 06:30 AM

Either way, unfreezing an account will still take ages, unless tnt hires 100 more support staff

#1591 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 October 2014 - 06:33 AM

That's what I thought haha. I'm going to be going back and forth with myself for a bit before I decide what to do.

I understand you. I'm in the same struggle. :p

Either way, unfreezing an account will still take ages, unless tnt hires 100 more support staff

Not long ago you could get your account back just in couple of days if you self-freeze, which it may support the idea that TNT can actually return a self-removed account without a background check, I suppose. I don't have a tiniest clue how that changed, if did, after JumpStart taking over.

#1592 Swekfem

Swekfem
  • 67 posts

Posted 05 October 2014 - 06:35 AM

I just tried the auto clicker, 1 click 1/100 of a second for remove one, not working. I actually tried many of these when Neo just came up from maintenance.

sometimes setting slower clicks get items for me. too fast give me nothing.

#1593 Legitboi

Legitboi
  • 1040 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 October 2014 - 06:36 AM

sometimes setting slower clicks get items for me. too fast give me nothing.

you mean HT glitch??? i am getting bored with MSPP now. :)

EDIT: it is time to do SS. :p

Edited by bighead, 05 October 2014 - 06:37 AM.

#1594 Swekfem

Swekfem
  • 67 posts

Posted 05 October 2014 - 06:39 AM

you mean HT glitch??? i am getting bored with MSPP now. :)

EDIT: it is time to do SS. :p

oh i failed with that one. sadly, only 1 item per day from HT right? i mean other cards. maybe not great profit. but great fun doing them :)

#1595 Legitboi

Legitboi
  • 1040 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 October 2014 - 06:40 AM

oh i failed with that one. sadly, only 1 item per day from HT right? i mean other cards. maybe not great profit. but great fun doing them :)

idk.... i hear that HT glitch is exist but the percentage to grab something is very LOW. :(

EDIT: should i one day create a guild and named as GIVEAWAY FREE MSPP?? i am very sure that there will be 1000 members in less than an hour. :p

Edited by bighead, 05 October 2014 - 06:56 AM.

#1596 Moshie

Moshie
  • 15 posts

Posted 05 October 2014 - 06:57 AM

I played legit for years but I find this hilarious, such rage xD

#1597 Legitboi

Legitboi
  • 1040 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 October 2014 - 07:09 AM

can't you see.... TNT now can't be bother to solve the glitch.... all they can think of is getting hard-cashs from customers which is from us. :)

Edited by bighead, 05 October 2014 - 07:10 AM.

#1598 triscuitchen

triscuitchen
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 October 2014 - 07:10 AM

I also was legit for years, but now I got about 20ish MSPP's spread out among several accounts and 1 SuAP. Gonna lie low for a while and hope everything stabilizes. It's a shame I couldn't get my hands on a TT though. I was too slow to board the dupe train. :(

#1599 Moshie

Moshie
  • 15 posts

Posted 05 October 2014 - 07:12 AM

True... I would have thought TNT would have rolled back to at least before the NC dupe to save their precious income

I also was legit for years, but now I got about 20ish MSPP's spread out among several accounts and 1 SuAP. Gonna lie low for a while and hope everything stabilizes. It's a shame I couldn't get my hands on a TT though. I was too slow to board the dupe train. :(

Like I said, I was too slow to dupe anything except a worthless eraser (on an unrelated note, would anyone like to buy an eraser for 1mil NP? ^^ lol) at least you got some cool stuff :)

#1600 Legitboi

Legitboi
  • 1040 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 October 2014 - 07:14 AM

True... I would have thought TNT would have rolled back to at least before the NC dupe to save their precious income

thanks to TNT.... neopets might close shop real soon. HAHAHA!!!

oh yea..... does anyone have G-BOMB, T-TEAR and JADE-S? let me know asap. thankyou. :p

EDIT: Wondering where is the rest gone too? I saw them on the online list and caught them red-handed that they are viewing my profile instead of talking here. *FACEPALM!* >.< || I go watch korea show now. brb. :)

Edited by bighead, 05 October 2014 - 07:35 AM.

5 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users