What do you do with HTS items?

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 Pef

Pef
  • 189 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 October 2014 - 08:49 AM

So.. I've been wondering what you guys do with HTS items?

Mine are piling up now hahaa I really don't have the patience to wait a couple of months to get rid of them for a high price :p So I basicaly sell for like 25-50% of the selling price :p

What do you guys do? Do you just keep hold of them or try to get rid of them as soon as possible?

Edited by Pef, 06 February 2015 - 03:55 PM.

#2 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • šŸ“Aioli-AmericanšŸ“

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 October 2014 - 08:53 AM

3j8jsCE.png

unless it's gourmet food, you can send it directly to me and I'll send you nudes I find online that are mildly grotesque.

#3 Syntax

Syntax
  • Not an error.

• 991 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 October 2014 - 08:53 AM

The economy is pretty ruined right now. I just toss them into my sdb in the hopes that it'll get better. I dunno if it will sighhhhh

#4 Mokojiin

Mokojiin
  • 92 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 09:30 AM

I'm all about making my first mill so I sell no matter what if I feel it's going to rot 50%. Of price and if not I'll try for more and work down till its sold

#5 Pef

Pef
  • 189 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 October 2014 - 09:47 AM

Hahaa yeah the economy is ruined for now :p

I'm selling them very cheap, but still make a little profit hahaa :p

nothing much tho :p

#6 s2_yan

s2_yan
  • 98 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 10:18 AM

honestly, if your not planning to save np to buy something soon...i'll just wait couple of months to sell them off..kinda pointless selling it fast, having the extra nps (from quick sale) is not like its going to help you anyway beside the bank interest u can gain..beside i have learned no matter what price u set it as hts is still going to be hts (even if u mark it 50% off) if u dont put it as 99k in shop..only occasionally would a reseller be interested..also impatient sellers are one of the reasons why items are deflating fast because eventually there would be another impatient seller who would mark their item less than urs causing a downward trend

Edited by s2_yan, 23 October 2014 - 10:22 AM.

#7 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 October 2014 - 10:26 AM

Adopt a Grarrl. 

#8 Norava

Norava
  • Pro Can Cran

• 547 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 October 2014 - 11:04 AM

Unless it's a stamp that goes for over 1 mill, I put it in my shop for 99k. It's not even worth haggling with people on the TP for something worth 500k. 

#9 Pef

Pef
  • 189 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 October 2014 - 11:07 AM

grarrls are ugly :p

hmm I don't think people are going to deflate their prices due to my items, since I don't put mine in TP hahaa :p

I put most of them up for fun auctions, it's exciting how much they'll go for :D

#10 Shane

Shane
  • Sad sack.

• 1982 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 October 2014 - 11:33 AM

Just toss the items in auction for cheaper than TP. I'll usually get a bite after a few days.

#11 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 October 2014 - 11:42 AM

grarrls are ugly :p

How can you say that? :( Grarrls are cute!

And they eat the crap we can't sell in any way. xD

#12 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 October 2014 - 12:28 PM

I try to sell it for a week, then I forget about it and let it rot in my SDB. I'm too lazy for this shit. 

#13 Oninna

Oninna
  • 299 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 October 2014 - 02:05 PM

I usually try to put it in the TP, but after a few days I get tired of looking at it and put it in my shop for 99K.

#14 masxed

masxed
  • 712 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 October 2014 - 08:49 PM

If an item is HTS I just put it on the TP asking for "around ___ in ets/np" and fill in the blank with whatever is a bit lower than the going price, then cancel and restart at least daily for as long as it takes to get any okay offer.

However when I really want quick NPs I find that it is best to look like an easy target to the re-sellers by putting things in the wishlist like..

"Best offer at or above __!"  , "Re-seller offers welcome, looking for quicksale!" or maybe even "Need np for ../fill in phony excuse/.. will go low!".

The funniest part is that half the time I end up getting an offer of exactly what I was originally looking for.. or more! Yay for baiting re-sellers! :p

#15 Pef

Pef
  • 189 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 October 2014 - 07:13 AM

oooh that's a great tip, maybe I should look for resellers instead of selling everything at a ridiculous price  :lol2:

#16 WhiteMage

WhiteMage
  • 169 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 October 2014 - 02:33 AM

Mostly quicksell them. 

#17 Derpious

Derpious
  • Banned from trading - Do not trade with this user!

• 326 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 October 2014 - 02:14 AM

If its just a junk useless item then just quicksale it :o

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users