Posted 30 October 2014 - 12:25 PM

Gemini here.

#55 arcanum

arcanum
  • 1748 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 October 2014 - 02:46 PM

INFP! :D Its spot on. lol

Idealistic, imaginative, and passionate, you have a strong sense of your personal values and ideals and you tend to feel ill at ease in situations where you have to compromise these ideals due to external demands. You are very sensitive to the dictates of your own imagination and conscience and by default, you dearly want to give others space to be who they are. Thoughtful and considerate, you most likely find it easy to accept society's eccentrics and misfits without rendering judgment. Open and tolerant, you dislike prejudice and stereotypes and you are sometimes liable to give people the benefit of the doubt in situations where others think that "you should know better." Because of your idealism, you may sometimes neglect to give yourself enough credit for the things you accomplish or to speak up for yourself in relationships and groups. Your challenge in life is to balance authenticity with practicality and find a way to be true to yourself and yet live in harmony with the world around you.

#56 Peaches

Peaches
  • 497 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 October 2014 - 03:20 PM

Oh yes I've done this before, I can't remember what I got but I did complete this again as it's different from the app I have on my iPhone:

ENFP

Versatile, dynamic, and quirky, you are tireless in your pursuit of the untested, the untried, and the fight against the status quo. You love to interact with all kinds of people and you carry yourself in an expressive and warm manner that ideally sees lots of affirmation flowing both ways. Charismatic and imaginative, you tend to have a well-honed ability to see the world through the eyes of those who do not normally have an advocate to speak for them. You are interested in the potential of others and you often long to help them develop their own aspirations more fully. Ever-inquisitive and appreciative, you have a love of fantasy and adventure and are easily bored by the business-as-usual routines of the corporate and business world. Your own enthusiasm and energy for finding a new and better way arises spontaneously and can often be quite contagious. However, you tend to have little love for resolving the factual specifics of a case, preferring to work by pure inspiration and bursts of energy instead.

Just would like to note that I feel it's an exact interpretation of myself, in particular working by bursts of energy haha  :lol:

Oh yeah and my star sign is Cancer, I'm a Snake on the Chinese Zodiac.

Edited by MillionsOfPeaches, 30 October 2014 - 03:29 PM.

#57 Hawk

Hawk
  • hawkĀ·ishĀ·ly

• 9688 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 October 2014 - 07:35 PM

Oh shit, here we go with the non-repeatable Myers-Briggs exam.

Actually, this is quite unlike any Myers-Briggs I've done, and I'm not sure if it yielded the typical results (likely because it isn't Myers-Briggs).  I got ESTJ on this one, but I've done this before and (historically - I may have changed) I usually get an I over an E, and the S/N is typically quite weak.  The T and J are usually quite strong.

Then again, I wouldn't be surprised if as I've grown up I moved the "N" type to the "S"

#58 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • šŸ“Aioli-AmericanšŸ“

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 October 2014 - 08:27 PM

Oh shit, here we go with the non-repeatable Myers-Briggs exam.

Actually, this is quite unlike any Myers-Briggs I've done, and I'm not sure if it yielded the typical results (likely because it isn't Myers-Briggs).  I got ESTJ on this one, but I've done this before and (historically - I may have changed) I usually get an I over an E, and the S/N is typically quite weak.  The T and J are usually quite strong.

Then again, I wouldn't be surprised if as I've grown up I moved the "N" type to the "S"

What's your sign again?

#59 Hawk

Hawk
  • hawkĀ·ishĀ·ly

• 9688 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 November 2014 - 09:44 AM

What's your sign again?

If you're going to go there, Aquarius.

Just for shits and giggles I did another one of these tests on a different site, and in my present mood based on the questions they asked I'm an INTJ, weak N over S.  I still don't know how the first quiz yielded an E over I.  Whatever.

#60 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • šŸ“Aioli-AmericanšŸ“

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 November 2014 - 10:54 AM

If you're going to go there, Aquarius.

Just for shits and giggles I did another one of these tests on a different site, and in my present mood based on the questions they asked I'm an INTJ, weak N over S.  I still don't know how the first quiz yielded an E over I.  Whatever.

I'm not going anywhere. I'm just collecting data.

#61 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 November 2014 - 01:43 PM

ISTJ

Responsible, punctual, and thorough, you are temperamentally well-suited for long-term planning and execution. You like to familiarize yourself with the facts and think things through, and you tend to shake your head at people who neglect the importance of committing properly to a goal. Once committed, you tend to find it easy to muster the discipline and patience required to stay the course, even in the face of distractions that would make others change directions or abandon the endeavor. You tend to come across as serious and you are generally not one to wear your heart on your sleeve. But as those closest to you have probably seen, you also have a sentimental streak and a wry sense of humor underneath the stern facade. Because you are so diligent in approaching your projects, you may at times be caught off guard by sudden changes which arise in a flash and which are hard to guard against. Steady and purposeful, and endowed with a good deal of common sense, you exhibit an enviable thoroughness and attention to detail that makes you well-suited to taking on long-term commitments and leading them to triumph by way of the sure and steady approach.

Very strong on all four results.

#62 chipmunkwarcry

chipmunkwarcry
  • 5 posts

Posted 02 November 2014 - 08:45 PM

I'm usually an INTP, but retaking it I got INTJ, so maybe I've changed. : /

Also @Napiform; have you ever heard of the Secret Language of Birthdays. It's a book that determines a person's personality based on the day they are born.

Edited by chipmunkwarcry, 02 November 2014 - 08:46 PM.

#63 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • šŸ“Aioli-AmericanšŸ“

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 November 2014 - 09:25 PM

I'm usually an INTP, but retaking it I got INTJ, so maybe I've changed. : /
Also @Napiform; have you ever heard of the Secret Language of Birthdays. It's a book that determines a person's personality based on the day they are born.

I've heard of it, but don't own it. I like this book though.
2zz5etf.jpg

#64 Trichomes

Trichomes
  • šŸ± šŸ’– šŸ„

• 1781 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 November 2014 - 08:16 AM

Curious about you people who say it's different depending on your mood or whatever. What's your astrological signs?

@Napiform

Sagittarius Horse, and I generally flip flop between ISTJ and ISTP.

#65 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 04 November 2014 - 11:03 PM

test.jpg

#66 arcanum

arcanum
  • 1748 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 November 2014 - 11:16 PM

^ I'm Luna :wub:  yay. I got her in one of those "Which HP character are you" quizzes that has like 10-12 questions or w/e, now its confirmed. I r luna lovegood.

#67 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • šŸ“Aioli-AmericanšŸ“

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 June 2015 - 05:16 AM

I'm an INFP
I'm also looking for other people to talk to who are INFP, so if you are, pm me.

My facebook told me that in 2011 I was an ISTP. I wonder what changed.

#68 Alexiel

Alexiel
  • Sieg Zeon!

• 2043 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 June 2015 - 06:05 AM

Taurus/Tiger, Earth

b0bd21475b98b6426de62e74a703a306.png

Really not surprised.

Think I've gotten this on every personality type quiz I've taken from Facebook to OKCupid to here.

Either that or, possibly, INFJ I suppose but INFP seems the closest more often than not.

My facebook told me that in 2011 I was an ISTP. I wonder what changed.

Well... 2011 Was the Year of the Restless Sun.

Maybe all those solar flares screwed up the cosmic balance or whatever.

2s0czv4.jpg

#69 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 June 2015 - 06:16 AM

I took it again, and I am still INFJ. 

#70 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • šŸ“Aioli-AmericanšŸ“

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 June 2015 - 06:20 AM

Really not surprised.
Think I've gotten this on every personality type quiz I've taken from Facebook to OKCupid to here.
Either that or, possibly, INFJ I suppose but INFP seems the closest more often than not.

Oh. This makes a lot of sense, actually.

Well... 2011 Was the Year of the Restless Sun.
Maybe all those solar flares screwed up the cosmic balance or whatever.
2s0czv4.jpg

So does this. I was thinking about my life, and I think I did fit ISTP better until I figured myself out.

#71 Mastermind

Mastermind
  • 324 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 June 2015 - 11:09 AM

Got INTP with both tests.

#72 Guest_iCarly_*

Guest_iCarly_*

Posted 09 June 2015 - 11:17 AM

INTP

:p

#73 MoxieTime

MoxieTime
  • 27 posts

Posted 09 June 2015 - 11:21 AM

I got ESFJ

Nurturing, cooperative, and supportive, you care deeply about people and about establishing social harmony in the give-and-takes that you participate in. Punctual and responsible, you are often quick to see what needs to be done and also how it could be done in accordance with the wishes of others. Sensitive to emotional nuances that others would not necessarily notice, you are caring and cordial when it comes to uniting your own wishes with those of people around you. You are systematic in following through and making sure that your projects and designs stand out as paragons of thoroughness, competence, and accountability. Though you are extraordinarily dependable and methodical about your work and responsibilities, you actually care just as much about people as you care about doing a good job. Respectful and considerate, you are truly at your best in situations where your warmth, sympathy, and gracious manner can shine through. Challenges that are purely cold and impersonal, and which offer no opportunity to interact or bond with others, can sometimes leave you cold.

Edited by MoxieTime, 09 June 2015 - 11:22 AM.

#74 Kaddict

Kaddict
  • 1767 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 June 2015 - 11:25 AM

I did one of these a while ago. I think I was an ESTJ? Maybe? 

#75 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 June 2015 - 11:40 AM

Your personality type is:
INTJ

Independent, goal-oriented, and resolute, you tend to have very clear notions about how the abstract ideas that you nurture in your head should be turned into reality. Once you have determined what needs to be done you throw yourself at the problem with an unyielding decisiveness that thinks little of other people's skepticism and reservations. Being extremely independent and strong-willed, you tend to simply ignore it when people protest that your plan is "impossible." Living in a world of ideas and strategic planning as you do, others rarely have the prerequisites, intelligence, or competence to offer solid correctives to your plans anyway. They rarely plan ahead and optimize as extensively as you do, so it is natural that they won't understand the full magnitude and importance of your schemes until you actually carry them out and convince the world otherwise.

Isaac Newton
Physicist
"I have studied these things - you have not."      

Nikola Tesla
Inventor
"[My] ultimate purpose [is] the complete mastery of mind over the material world."

And the other test:

1b7600c3761692d87ed354549107f1f0.png

Oh well... lol

But in fact, that pretty much says everything.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users