93 replies to this topic

#76 Romy

Romy
  • Neocodex Elite Four Member

• 4876 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 June 2015 - 11:46 AM

ESTP

Oriented towards action, alert, and crafty, you are hard-headed and adaptable. Flexible, pragmatic, and straightforward, you don't beat around the bush but tend to get straight to the point. You are quick to size up a situation and quick to arrive at a working solution for addressing whatever problems you may encounter. Your open, shrewd, and agile attitude tends to mean that others sometimes look to you for guidance on what to do. In fact, you also tend to speak of the challenges that lie before you in a way that motivates others to join in and offer their help. Through your relaxed and flexible attitude, and enviable people skills, you are thereby capable of assembling coalitions to do what one man could not. Using any (or at least most) of the means at your disposal to reach your goals, you are persuasive and competitive to a fault and truly an entrepreneurial force to be reckoned with.

Yay...?

#77 Tsubaki

Tsubaki
  • 227 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 June 2015 - 11:50 AM

Your personality type is:

ISTJ

Responsible, punctual, and thorough, you are temperamentally well-suited for long-term planning and execution. You like to familiarize yourself with the facts and think things through, and you tend to shake your head at people who neglect the importance of committing properly to a goal. Once committed, you tend to find it easy to muster the discipline and patience required to stay the course, even in the face of distractions that would make others change directions or abandon the endeavor. You tend to come across as serious and you are generally not one to wear your heart on your sleeve. But as those closest to you have probably seen, you also have a sentimental streak and a wry sense of humor underneath the stern facade. Because you are so diligent in approaching your projects, you may at times be caught off guard by sudden changes which arise in a flash and which are hard to guard against. Steady and purposeful, and endowed with a good deal of common sense, you exhibit an enviable thoroughness and attention to detail that makes you well-suited to taking on long-term commitments and leading them to triumph by way of the sure and steady approach.

The second one I got INTJ-T, but the graphic got messed up because of my awesome copy & paste skills.

Edited by Tsubaki, 09 June 2015 - 11:55 AM.

#78 HiMyNameIsNick

HiMyNameIsNick
  • Shitlord

• 1730 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 June 2015 - 12:05 PM

Amazing!

aeUtPYh.png

#79 Unmata

Unmata
  • 714 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 June 2015 - 01:06 PM

struggled with the questions so much I had to stop. I wonder what that means :/

#80 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 June 2015 - 01:15 PM

struggled with the questions so much I had to stop. I wonder what that means :/

Emily Dickinson shit right there

i'm nobody who are you

#81 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 June 2015 - 01:19 PM

Famous INFJs

Martin Luther King, Nelson Mandela, Mother Teresa, Nicole Kidman, Jimmy Carter, Mel Gibson, Goethe, “James Wilson” from House M.D.

Hm e.e I'll take it. 

#82 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 June 2015 - 01:25 PM

Famous INFJs

Martin Luther King, Nelson Mandela, Mother Teresa, Nicole Kidman, Jimmy Carter, Mel Gibson, Goethe, “James Wilson” from House M.D.

Hm e.e I'll take it.

The vast majority of the famous INFPs I found committed suicide.

#83 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 June 2015 - 01:26 PM

The vast majority of the famous INFPs I found committed suicide.

It's okay, I also share a personality type with Adolf Hitler, Osama Bin Laden and Mohammed Atta apparently. 

#84 FelisNoctua

FelisNoctua
  • 657 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 June 2015 - 10:46 AM

INFJ

Sensitive, empathic, and insightful, you care deeply about people, wanting to accommodate them on the one hand, and having strong visions that you desperately want to turn into reality on the other. Often preoccupied with mulling over your personal thoughts in your own head, others are likely to describe you as tolerant, courteous, and appreciative, but also a bit remote and dreamy. Thoughtful and caring, you have a well-developed facility for putting yourself in another person's place and an instinctive understanding of how people work. Though you tend to spend considerable time fantasizing about how society could be improved, you typically refrain from arguing passionately in favor of your solutions. Instead, you prefer to influence others by gently letting them know how their individual contributions would be invaluable in the greater scheme of things.

Woot! I think I take this every year and I wonder if I still have the old results. I wonder if they change!

#85 Rauul

Rauul
  • Always drunk 坂本

• 1965 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 June 2015 - 01:26 PM

Personality Type Test
INFP

Idealistic, imaginative, and passionate, you have a strong sense of your personal values and ideals and you tend to feel ill at ease in situations where you have to compromise these ideals due to external demands. You are very sensitive to the dictates of your own imagination and conscience and by default, you dearly want to give others space to be who they are. Thoughtful and considerate, you most likely find it easy to accept society's eccentrics and misfits without rendering judgment. Open and tolerant, you dislike prejudice and stereotypes and you are sometimes liable to give people the benefit of the doubt in situations where others think that "you should know better." Because of your idealism, you may sometimes neglect to give yourself enough credit for the things you accomplish or to speak up for yourself in relationships and groups. Your challenge in life is to balance authenticity with practicality and find a way to be true to yourself and yet live in harmony with the world around you.

#86 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 07 November 2015 - 01:05 PM

Decided to see if mine changed, it did.

ISTJ

I found that to be a pretty significant change but reading my old one seems so..not me. Interesting! Let's see other peoples updated personality types.

I got INTP on the other one e.e

#87 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 November 2015 - 01:26 PM

I got ISTJ on the first one this time. The description has nothing to do with me lol

I did the second test, but for some reason it skipped the last page, as if I answered "neutral" to all of them. No way I'm doing it again :p

#88 Honchkrow

Honchkrow
  • 908 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 November 2015 - 11:16 PM

ISFP

Patient, tolerant, and easy-going, you have a strong core of deep personal values which you use to guide you through life. In your everyday state, you are mild and harmonic and you prefer to meet people in an open and trusting exchange where each of you makes a sincere effort to understand and tolerate the other, seeing each other for what you really are and refraining from imposing foreign and customary expectations and stereotypes upon each other. Deeply passionate about your own projects, and sometimes slow to open up to others, you may at times come across as reserved and delicate to those who do not know you well. On the inside, however, you tend to harbor a deep-running river of values and warmth which you seek to be true to above all. In fact, though your usual outer demeanor usually appears laid-back and flexible, you can become positively perfectionist in the service of those inner ideals that you passionately regard as your own. Since you are more attuned to being true to your own values than to hashing out right and wrong in contentious debates, your natural mode of socialization appears to be one of "live and let live" in which you seek harmony and mutual respect with others so that they may in turn respect you and the values that are pivotal to your inner life. However, the world may not always reciprocate your goodwill in kind, and it is for this reason that you prefer to remain a bit on your guard until you can be sure they will accept you for who you really are.

I took 16personalities.com as well and got the same thing. Interesting...

INFP PERSONALITY (“THE MEDIATOR”)

INFP personalities are true idealists, always looking for the hint of good in even the worst of people and events, searching for ways to make things better. While they may be perceived as calm, reserved, or even shy, INFPs have an inner flame and passion that can truly shine. Comprising just 4% of the population, the risk of feeling misunderstood is unfortunately high for the INFP personality type – but when they find like-minded people to spend their time with, the harmony they feel will be a fountain of joy and inspiration.

#89 Kass

Kass
  • 581 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 November 2015 - 12:21 AM

ISFJ

Dependable, considerate, and loyal to those closest to you, you have a firm grasp of the factual realities that lie before you as well as an eye for detail, each of which make you naturally gravitate towards others and their emotional needs. Nurturing and attentive, you tend to be quick to assume responsibility and to help out as soon as you see some task that could aid others. Though your surroundings rarely notice it, you tend to carry a lot of responsibility. All too often it is only when you are missing that others notice the immense effort that you usually put in to make sure everything around you is running properly and that everyone is looked after and feels at ease. Conscientious, thorough, and perhaps a bit perfectionistic, you are not one to impulsively chase after new and uncertain prospects before having finished the endeavor at hand. You tend to find a deep sense of satisfaction in working hard to achieve your goals and in selflessly supporting others, demonstrating that you care through your actions and preferring to lead by your quiet, dignified example.

Hmmm... this is fairly accurate, except I'm not a very outgoing leader... yep just read the last sentence lol. Cool test! Thanks for sharing :) Looks like the second one was fairly accurate as well! 

YOUR PERSONALITY TYPE IS: ADVOCATE (INFJ-T)

The INFJ personality type is very rare, making up less than one percent of the population, but they nonetheless leave their mark on the world. As Diplomats (NF), they have an inborn sense of idealism and morality, but what sets them apart is the accompanying Judging (J) trait – INFJs are not idle dreamers, but people capable of taking concrete steps to realize their goals and make a lasting positive impact.

#90 MozzarellaSticks

MozzarellaSticks
  • 272 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 November 2015 - 10:10 AM

Every time I take these quizzes I get barely any percentage of one thing. It's like I have no personality. :(

INTJ
E45% 55% I
S45% 55% N
T82% 18% F
P36% 64% J

Like, look. Close to 50/50 on most.

Edited by mermaiden, 08 November 2015 - 10:21 AM.

#91 Trichomes

Trichomes
  • 🐱 💖 🍄

• 1781 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 November 2015 - 06:12 AM

I got ISTJ on the first one and ISTP on the second this time. Typical.

#92 Blanc

Blanc
  • 1058 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 November 2015 - 06:29 AM

ISTJ

Responsible, punctual, and thorough, you are temperamentally well-suited for long-term planning and execution. You like to familiarize yourself with the facts and think things through, and you tend to shake your head at people who neglect the importance of committing properly to a goal. Once committed, you tend to find it easy to muster the discipline and patience required to stay the course, even in the face of distractions that would make others change directions or abandon the endeavor. You tend to come across as serious and you are generally not one to wear your heart on your sleeve. But as those closest to you have probably seen, you also have a sentimental streak and a wry sense of humor underneath the stern facade. Because you are so diligent in approaching your projects, you may at times be caught off guard by sudden changes which arise in a flash and which are hard to guard against. Steady and purposeful, and endowed with a good deal of common sense, you exhibit an enviable thoroughness and attention to detail that makes you well-suited to taking on long-term commitments and leading them to triumph by way of the sure and steady approach.

#93 Eggie

Eggie
  • 317 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 November 2015 - 11:44 AM

INFJ Personality (“The Advocate”)

Introverted - 72%
Intuitive - 47%
Feeling - 17%
Judging - 28%
Assertive - 88%

The INFJ personality type is very rare, making up less than one percent of the population, but they nonetheless leave their mark on the world. As Diplomats (NF), they have an inborn sense of idealism and morality, but what sets them apart is the accompanying Judging (J) trait – INFJs are not idle dreamers, but people capable of taking concrete steps to realize their goals and make a lasting positive impact.

Also took the same test months ago and got the same thing. My mom took it and got ENFJ, which is interesting. I wonder if there's any sort of heredity link between spectrums?

#94 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 November 2015 - 09:37 PM

I love doing these things... here is mine!

30axide.jpg

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users