Quantcast

Photo

Have you ever won a flash game trophy without cheating?

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#1 masxed

masxed
  • 712 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 November 2014 - 09:35 PM

I know we all love using some good old AOBs, SSing, etc. But do any of you have a game(s) you can get legit? The only flash game I've ever gotten a trophy for legitimately is Wheeler's Wild Ride. I've been in the top 3 too many times to count and can get the gold trophy any time of the month. It's easy though, I think many people just don't know the trick for that game.

#2 Prisca

Prisca
  • Clouded Liberty

• 2494 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 November 2014 - 09:36 PM

nice work. i have never won a neopets trophy without cheating, i have never even tried. lol.

#3 Vibe

Vibe
  • 469 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 November 2014 - 09:46 PM

Nope, that's why finding out about scoresending and using AoBs was like a gold mine to me. xD I did once get the typing terror avatar legitimately, although that was mostly about luck. (getting many red robots and such lol)

#4 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 November 2014 - 09:50 PM

I know I can definitely get trophies the following legit:

• Petpetsitter (I can even beat 40K points if I push myself)
  • Deckball
  • Chariot Chase
  • Terror Tilt (if I can get just ONE game without that error)
  • Shenkuu River Rush
  • Castle of Eliv Thade (again I need to push myself and not get a submit error)

There are other games I know I can possible get a legit trophy for, but I'm not as confident in those :p

#5 Ka1

Ka1
  • 955 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 November 2014 - 10:20 PM

I used to do some of the special 7 legit (Bruno, Faerie caves, ruins rampage, clockwork, GTU and ugga drop)

Ruins of maraqua is also one i can get the trophy

Now I would not bother and just AoB if i want the trophy and NPs.

#6 Cupcakes

Cupcakes
  • 93 posts

Posted 03 November 2014 - 10:26 PM

I have! 

It was typing terror and I got extremely lucky. For a lot of the avatar games that have a definite ending to the levels you can get lucky and get a trophy while getting the avatar, I just happened to get a billion of the broken things and got a gold trophy in the middle of the month! :)

#7 arcanum

arcanum
  • 1748 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 November 2014 - 10:37 PM

I know I can definitely get trophies the following legit:

• Petpetsitter (I can even beat 40K points if I push myself)
  • Deckball
  • Chariot Chase
  • Terror Tilt (if I can get just ONE game without that error)
  • Shenkuu River Rush
  • Castle of Eliv Thade (again I need to push myself and not get a submit error)

There are other games I know I can possible get a legit trophy for, but I'm not as confident in those :p

lookout.png

Uhh, I got a trophy from test your luck, that counts right?! :lol2:

I highly doubt I'd be able to get a trophy from a flash game legit, Maybe if I really tried... but I'd rather not.

#8 masxed

masxed
  • 712 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 November 2014 - 10:52 PM

Wow keil, and kai1 you two sound very skilled! @arcanum I literally ROFLed when I saw your post, but I was already on the floor eating a salad so the ROFLing was easy:lol2: 

I was very tempted to write a guide for getting in the HST for Wheeler's Wild Ride since there is a somewhat hidden technique that makes it a piece of cake. But then again it is still very boring since it takes so much time to get the required amount of points. 0_o

#9 Ka1

Ka1
  • 955 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 November 2014 - 11:19 PM

the special 7(or 8 after the new game ugga drop) is quite easy actually. there are guides to get full score and you get gold for almost the whole month

750*30*6 is a lot of nps.

WWR has many guides already. about how you can stay in one place to do wheelie and topple over with some time left to lose only one coconut. Just too troublesome and painful

Did try desert race and i was so mad when i got the max un-reviewed score (749 or something) then tnt accepted review scores before trophy time!

stayed silver and never tried again

Edited by kai1, 03 November 2014 - 11:20 PM.

#10 w0nderwall

w0nderwall
  • 568 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 November 2014 - 11:43 PM

This reset I got ( legit ):

- 2nd place Castle of Eliv Thade

- 3rd place Buzzer Game

- 2nd place Toy Box Escape

- 3rd place Great Desert Race

+ 6 other trophies from quest/html games

I'm a cheating ABer but there's some things I like trying to do legit .. like earn trophies and feed Kads. :D

#11 masxed

masxed
  • 712 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 November 2014 - 11:52 PM

the special 7(or 8 after the new game ugga drop) is quite easy actually. there are guides to get full score and you get gold for almost the whole month

750*30*6 is a lot of nps.

WWR has many guides already. about how you can stay in one place to do wheelie and topple over with some time left to lose only one coconut. Just too troublesome and painful

Did try desert race and i was so mad when i got the max un-reviewed score (749 or something) then tnt accepted review scores before trophy time!

stayed silver and never tried again

What does the term special 7 mean? Sounds like it would be a lot of fun earning those trophies.

Interesting, at first I figured that trick wasn't well known since there is never much competition on the HST. It has an attractive trophy too but I can see why those wheelies would be pretty damn annoying to most people lol. I made it above 14k before and my fingers were literally hurting, sounds dumb to put that much time into it but I was talking to a friend the whole time.

Wow.. that sucks that you didn't get your gold in Desert Race. But epic that you got the max un-reviewed score! Nice job!

This reset I got ( legit ):

- 2nd place Castle of Eliv Thade

- 3rd place Buzzer Game

- 2nd place Toy Box Escape

- 3rd place Great Desert Race

+ 6 other trophies from quest/html games

I'm a cheating ABer but there's some things I like trying to do legit .. like earn trophies and feed Kads. :D

Gotta admit I'm jealous, that's an amazing haul! Great job, you must be very familiar with those games! :) 

#12 w0nderwall

w0nderwall
  • 568 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 November 2014 - 11:56 PM

.. they actually weren't that bad! This was my first reset back on Neopets in years so I did some research as to what games had easier trophy scores to obtain on reset night or had lower competition and went for those.

It worked surprisingly well. :D

#13 masxed

masxed
  • 712 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 November 2014 - 12:05 AM

.. they actually weren't that bad! This was my first reset back on Neopets in years so I did some research as to what games had easier trophy scores to obtain on reset night or had lower competition and went for those.

It worked surprisingly well. :D

Nice! :D Gotta love putting research into things, it always does the trick!

#14 Ka1

Ka1
  • 955 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 November 2014 - 12:06 AM

What does the term special 7 mean? Sounds like it would be a lot of fun earning those trophies.

the games has a max score and everyone who score the max score will get gold until the first 100 is filled up. But the HST hardly fill up anyways. Gold is not only to the first 3.

~tied_trophy_scores

this guide explains this

#15 masxed

masxed
  • 712 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 November 2014 - 12:16 AM

the games has a max score and everyone who score the max score will get gold until the first 100 is filled up. But the HST hardly fill up anyways. Gold is not only to the first 3.

~tied_trophy_scores

this guide explains this

Wow in 10 years of playing I didn't know this! Thank you so much for the information. :)

#16 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 November 2014 - 04:35 AM

nice work. i have never won a neopets trophy without cheating, i have never even tried. lol.

This is me. I maybe could if I tried, but there's no need.

#17 Eagles

Eagles
  • 518 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 November 2014 - 06:43 AM

I used to be able to get tons. Wingoball, Advert Attack, Dungeon Dash (Although anyone can get that) Chia Bomber, typing terror... Ah geez i cant even think of any more. Itchy invasion

#18 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 November 2014 - 07:12 AM

My only legit trophy was from Dice Escape. That game is really simples if you follow the guides online.

#19 Karla

Karla
  • 2478 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 November 2014 - 08:28 AM

If you can call my All Star AC Trophy a legit "game."

Otherwise, nope. XD

#20 masxed

masxed
  • 712 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 November 2014 - 08:35 AM

I used to be able to get tons. Wingoball, Advert Attack, Dungeon Dash (Although anyone can get that) Chia Bomber, typing terror... Ah geez i cant even think of any more. Itchy invasion

I got just 100 points away from a trophy on Wingoball late in the month before, the game is a lot of fun! :) I never tried on reset but I suppose it would work well. Nice job achieving all of those legit trophies bro!

#21 Pef

Pef
  • 189 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 November 2014 - 03:08 PM

I've won lots of trophies on the legit way.. I don't use SS on my main account hahaa ^^

I'm now at over  trophies, if I counted correctly ^^ trophies are easy on reset day, especially nowadays.. at some games you gained a trophy if you scored  point this month -_- too bad I didn't figured out that before trophies were awarded  :lol2:

#22 Maleire

Maleire
  • 63 posts

Posted 04 November 2014 - 04:30 PM

Yes - I got a gold in Troubles in National Neopian.

If I have a few hours to spare, definitely Castle of Eliv Thade as well.

#23 LostinSpace

LostinSpace
  • 173 posts

Posted 04 November 2014 - 05:25 PM

I got most of my avatars legit, but I have never been good at getting the trophy scores.  I usually forget about trophy reset times.  I heard the times on trophy reset changed this month.

#24 masxed

masxed
  • 712 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 November 2014 - 06:26 PM

I got most of my avatars legit, but I have never been good at getting the trophy scores.  I usually forget about trophy reset times.  I heard the times on trophy reset changed this month.

Same here. It sounds like a bummer until we confirm when it will be in the future. 0_o

#25 Oninna

Oninna
  • 299 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 November 2014 - 06:44 PM

I got 2, one was Jumpin Gem Heist and my computer used to run it veeery slowly. So I was able to reach gold with no problem. LOL I tried it on a faster computer and couldn't even come close.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users