Quantcast

Photo

If you could pick one video game to have a sequel, what would it be?

• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

#1 Bone

Bone
  • no

• 3638 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 November 2014 - 06:07 AM

I think I'd go for Shadow of the Colossus.

Shortlist: Okami (a proper console sequel (hell, I'd take a prequel)), Advance Wars (why did you let that franchise die, Nintendo...), Katamari.

That being said, I don't think any of these games need sequels and would only want them if they could live up to their legacies.

#2 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 November 2014 - 06:16 AM

I want a Yoshi's Island where Mario has to save baby Yoshis just because I want a game full of non-egg baby Yoshis.

#3 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 November 2014 - 07:29 AM

Kid Chameleon! I used to spend so much of my weekend playing that game with my grandpa.

I feel like a sequel made in a modern graphics engine would be absolutely amazing :D.

#4 Shannon

Shannon
  • 💦🌺 water type ♓✨

• 1618 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 November 2014 - 07:41 AM

Red Dead Redemption. I want a prequel that goes back to John Marston's early days. Love that man.

#5 DonValentino

DonValentino
  • Neocodex Handegg League Champion/Daddy

• 2482 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 November 2014 - 07:50 AM

I want them to remake FFXII in HD for ps3/ps4, one of my favorite games ever and I haven't played it in years.

#6 Kway

Kway
  • Proud to be a Brony

• 1242 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 November 2014 - 08:46 AM

I want a Yoshi's Island where Mario has to save baby Yoshis just because I want a game full of non-egg baby Yoshis.

That would be Super Mario World.

#7 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 November 2014 - 08:47 AM

Yeah, but they're only out of their eggs at the end of the game.

#8 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 November 2014 - 08:52 AM

I want a game with baby Yoshis everywhere. EVERYWHERE. And I want to rescue them and pet them and put them in little cages and feed them berries. Like baby yoshi monster rancher.

#9 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 November 2014 - 09:04 AM

I want a sequel to Okami as well!! Okamiden was sorta mediocre wasn't it? And playing it on a DS would be sorta weird, it's really small so that sounds horrible >w< <3

A TWEWY sequel would be amazing too though!! A friend of mine said that at the end of the mobile version they pretty much confirms it but there hasn't been any news yet... ;_;

#10 HiMyNameIsNick

HiMyNameIsNick
  • Shitlord

• 1730 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 November 2014 - 09:18 AM

Chrono Cross

#11 Speedracer

Speedracer
  • The Triforce of Herp

• 771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 November 2014 - 09:42 AM

I want Mario Kart/Party on a non-Nintendo console

#12 Shannon

Shannon
  • 💦🌺 water type ♓✨

• 1618 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 November 2014 - 09:55 AM

I would kiiiilll to have that. I really don't want to buy a WiiU for Mario Kart when I already have a perfectly fine Wii. Would love for Nintendo to break the Nintendo-consoles-only rule they've set for themselves.

#13 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 November 2014 - 10:10 AM

Half-Life 3. I have never played 1 or 2, but if so many people ask for it, it's probably very good.

#14 CaptainDantes

CaptainDantes
  • 1104 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 November 2014 - 11:23 AM

Now I don't really understand the whole Zelda/Link thing. To me it always seems like the same character but in a completely different storyline every game. So I would love to see a Zelda sequel that continues a story from a previous game (Ocarina of time please!)

#15 sprockets

sprockets
  • DonJonatino

• 759 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 November 2014 - 11:45 AM

Now I don't really understand the whole Zelda/Link thing. To me it always seems like the same character but in a completely different storyline every game. So I would love to see a Zelda sequel that continues a story from a previous game (Ocarina of time please!)

They already have that, it's called Majora's Mask.

I'd love to see a Mother 2 (Earthbound) sequel, I know they have Mother 3 but it's with a totally different cast.

#16 Bone

Bone
  • no

• 3638 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 November 2014 - 11:46 AM

If Nintendo's franchises were available on other platforms, there would be no reason to buy a Nintendo console. :p

#17 CaptainDantes

CaptainDantes
  • 1104 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 November 2014 - 11:50 AM

They already have that, it's called Majora's Mask.

I'd love to see a Mother 2 (Earthbound) sequel, I know they have Mother 3 but it's with a totally different cast.

Seriously? Cause I played Majora's Mask and never felt it was a sequel. Oh well.

#18 Norava

Norava
  • Pro Can Cran

• 547 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 November 2014 - 11:51 AM

I think I'd go for Shadow of the Colossus.

Shortlist: Okami (a proper console sequel (hell, I'd take a prequel)), Advance Wars (why did you let that franchise die, Nintendo...), Katamari.

That being said, I don't think any of these games need sequels and would only want them if they could live up to their legacies.

I would say have another Harvest Moon sequel. I know they have a lot already but I fucking love that game. 

#19 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 November 2014 - 11:52 AM

I would say have another Harvest Moon sequel. I know they have a lot already but I fucking love that game. 

OMG I LOVE HARVEST MOON TOOOOOO

#20 Norava

Norava
  • Pro Can Cran

• 547 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 November 2014 - 11:53 AM

OMG I LOVE HARVEST MOON TOOOOOO

There is something so calming about digging up dirt and watering your crops. Also bribing the sprites with flour. 

#21 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 November 2014 - 11:54 AM

There is something so calming about digging up dirt and watering your crops. Also bribing the sprites with flour. 

I drew a picture of myself in bluebell I love it so much.

#22 Norava

Norava
  • Pro Can Cran

• 547 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 November 2014 - 11:55 AM

Wow. Awesome.  My girlfriend and I would take turns digging in the mine so we could get the mythic tools. 

#23 Speedracer

Speedracer
  • The Triforce of Herp

• 771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 November 2014 - 12:00 PM

If Nintendo's franchises were available on other platforms, there would be no reason to buy a Nintendo console. :p

True, but i'm not gonna buy a console just to play mario kart, I can't think a single other Wii game I want to play, so they get none of my money instead some of my money.

#24 Norava

Norava
  • Pro Can Cran

• 547 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 November 2014 - 12:01 PM

True, but i'm not gonna buy a console just to play mario kart, I can't think a single other Wii game I want to play, so they get none of my money instead some of my money.

I'm ready for Targets buy 2 get 1 game free this week. 

#25 Speedracer

Speedracer
  • The Triforce of Herp

• 771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 November 2014 - 12:03 PM

I'm ready for Targets buy 2 get 1 game free this week. 

For Wii games or just in general?

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users