Quantcast

Photo

If you could pick one video game to have a sequel, what would it be?

• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

#26 Norava

Norava
  • Pro Can Cran

• 547 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 November 2014 - 12:05 PM

For Wii games or just in general?

I have a PS4. I'll probably get the new Destiny, GTA 5, and AC Unity or CoD Advanced Warfare.

I'm a big kevin spacey fan. 

#27 Speedracer

Speedracer
  • The Triforce of Herp

• 771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 November 2014 - 12:07 PM

I have a PS4. I'll probably get the new Destiny, GTA 5, and AC Unity or CoD Advanced Warfare.

I'm a big kevin spacey fan. 

All good choices, I was really confused at what Wii games had been released that I wasn't aware of

#28 Norava

Norava
  • Pro Can Cran

• 547 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 November 2014 - 12:08 PM

All good choices, I was really confused at what Wii games had been released that I wasn't aware of

I like the Wii / Wii U but not enough to buy it. I like that you can buy the old games and play them on their. 

If I really want to play NES games, I could just whip out my original NES and play it. Still works 30 years later. 

#29 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 November 2014 - 12:11 PM

For Wii games or just in general?

All platforms, not just Wii U/PS4 ^^

I'd buy some 3DS games (Fantasy Life for me and Elin, and then Kirby Triple Deluxe) but what is money lmao

I like the Wii / Wii U but not enough to buy it. I like that you can buy the old games and play them on their.

You can get Wiis for really cheap now :0 It has a load of great games and getting homebrew stuff set up is super super easy ^^

#30 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 November 2014 - 12:12 PM

I'd buy some 3DS games (Fantasy Life for me and Elin, and then Kirby Triple Deluxe) but what is money lmao

You can get Wiis for really cheap now :0 It has a load of great games and getting homebrew stuff set up is super super easy ^^

I want Fantasy Life pretty bad, will you tell me how you like it?

#31 Norava

Norava
  • Pro Can Cran

• 547 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 November 2014 - 12:13 PM

Are we about to start talking about homebrewing? Because I could definitely talk about homebrewing. 

#32 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 November 2014 - 12:18 PM

I want Fantasy Life pretty bad, will you tell me how you like it?

Sure thing!! I dunno when we're gonna get it but I'll tell you what its like when I can!! :3 <3

Are we about to start talking about homebrewing? Because I could definitely talk about homebrewing.

Uhhh if you want? I dunno what there is to talk about though :p It's always good to have a couple of blank dvds laying around in case you have trouble getting your isos to boot off your flash drive lmao

#33 Norava

Norava
  • Pro Can Cran

• 547 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 November 2014 - 12:18 PM

Sure thing!! I dunno when we're gonna get it but I'll tell you what its like when I can!! :3 <3

Uhhh if you want? I dunno what there is to talk about though :p It's always good to have a couple of blank dvds laying around in case you have trouble getting your isos to boot off your flash drive lmao

Wait, I think our definitions of homebrew are different. I was talking about beer lol.

#34 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 November 2014 - 12:22 PM

Wait, I think our definitions of homebrew are different. I was talking about beer lol.

No no, I meant the video game-related homebrew stuff  :p That's why I brought it up with reasons to buy a Wii lmao

#35 Norava

Norava
  • Pro Can Cran

• 547 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 November 2014 - 12:26 PM

No no, I meant the video game-related homebrew stuff  :p That's why I brought it up with reasons to buy a Wii lmao

LOL. Whoops haha. I've never heard of that before. I was wondering why you brought it up but now it makes sense.

#36 Bone

Bone
  • no

• 3638 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 November 2014 - 12:29 PM

Turnip's main interests: Hatsune Miku, Nintendo, craft beer

#37 Norava

Norava
  • Pro Can Cran

• 547 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 November 2014 - 12:30 PM

Turnip's main interests: Hatsune Miku, Nintendo, craft beer

You would be surprised by the people you can find that homebrew. 

#38 sprockets

sprockets
  • DonJonatino

• 759 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 November 2014 - 04:40 PM

Seriously? Cause I played Majora's Mask and never felt it was a sequel. Oh well.

Well yeah

Spoiler

#39 Padme

Padme
  • Tofu Tatas

• 1687 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 November 2014 - 12:42 AM

I would love if there was a sequel to Duck Hunt pls and thx.

Especially now that I am old enough to not point the gun into my own eye. 

#40 masxed

masxed
  • 712 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 November 2014 - 12:48 AM

A sequel to the PC game Frogger the Great Quest! If anybody here hasn't played it they are missing out. A disc is super cheap now that it is older but it is still quite the epic adventure full of lots of fun plot twists. If they made a second one I'd be happy being the first customer lol.

#41 arcanum

arcanum
  • 1748 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 November 2014 - 12:49 AM

True, but i'm not gonna buy a console just to play mario kart, I can't think a single other Wii game I want to play, so they get none of my money instead some of my money.

Then get that sonic racing game, its similar isnt it? obv not as good, but still. xD

Is My Sims available on any other console besides the Wii? Cause I love that game, its fun to pass the time, all the cute little people and building stuff. That would be a reason for me to get a Wii, that and all the other nintendo exclusives, of course.

I know there is a game I'd love a sequel for, and maybe its because its late, but I'm blanking. I'm having a really off day, idk why.

#42 Speedracer

Speedracer
  • The Triforce of Herp

• 771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 November 2014 - 08:23 AM

Then get that sonic racing game, its similar isnt it? obv not as good, but still. xD

Is My Sims available on any other console besides the Wii? Cause I love that game, its fun to pass the time, all the cute little people and building stuff. That would be a reason for me to get a Wii, that and all the other nintendo exclusives, of course.

I know there is a game I'd love a sequel for, and maybe its because its late, but I'm blanking. I'm having a really off day, idk why.

I strongly prefer the actual sims; I haven't really looked at the sonic racing game might have to check out some gameplay videos later

#43 Alexiel

Alexiel
  • Sieg Zeon!

• 2043 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 November 2014 - 07:26 PM

For me it would have to be:

Zelda_II_The_Adventure_of_Link_box.jpg

Straight up for the Nintendo Entertainment System. No the eShop/Virtual Console. Not for the 3DS. NES. Period.

Make a "legacy/anniversary NES system" bundled will like the top 5 NES games (could do a poll on their/game informant sites to decide what those games may be) and compatible with all their old NES games... maybe even upgrade the hardware a bit and rerelease GB/GBC/GBA/SNES/etc. games in NES cartridge form. Pokemon FireRed/Leaf Green on the big screen? {Yes, please.}

Zelda III - The Wrath of Gannon or something

Edited by DawnKnight, 10 November 2014 - 07:26 PM.

#44 Derpious

Derpious
  • Banned from trading - Do not trade with this user!

• 326 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 November 2014 - 07:46 PM

Azure Dreams. Its a PS1 game and I really like this game xD

#45 Jayqwelin

Jayqwelin
  • 14 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 November 2014 - 09:22 AM

Half Life 3 come on valve

#46 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 November 2014 - 10:16 AM

Pokemon FireRed/Leaf Green on the big screen? {Yes, please.}

Well you could always get the Gameboy Player (it's compatible with GB and GBC carts too) or emulate it if you wanna see it on the big screen :0

#47 Alexiel

Alexiel
  • Sieg Zeon!

• 2043 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 November 2014 - 05:29 PM

Well you could always get the Gameboy Player (it's compatible with GB and GBC carts too) or emulate it if you wanna see it on the big screen :0

Not the same. I could also get a retroduo or retron5, but none of which supports the company that originally made these systems and games.

And Nintendo could really use every cent they can get these days. lol

#48 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 November 2014 - 06:55 PM

Not the same. I could also get a retroduo or retron5, but none of which supports the company that originally made these systems and games.

And Nintendo could really use every cent they can get these days. lol

I can understand emulation not being the same, I prefer playing games on the original console or at least using the right controller for them, but how is the GB Player not what you're looking for? For FRLG big screen action at least :0 Sure you're not directly supporting Nintendo anymore from purchasing this but at least you can do everything using official hardware and stuff. There's very little chance they'd actually start supporting their old hardware/physical games (especially since you can't get any of the games in big-name stores anymore) again so this is probably the best you're gonna get.

(Also to be honest, Nintendo isn't really in a bad financial situation right now :0 Sony's in a pretty bad state, they've sold a couple of buildings recently and are in some serious debt. Dunno about MS)

#49 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 November 2014 - 10:23 AM

I think I'd go for Shadow of the Colossus.

Shortlist: Okami (a proper console sequel (hell, I'd take a prequel)), Advance Wars (why did you let that franchise die, Nintendo...), Katamari.

That being said, I don't think any of these games need sequels and would only want them if they could live up to their legacies.

I am going to go old school and choose Zombie's Ate My Neighbor, anyone rememeber that game? The sequal can be played on the 3DS!!!!

#50 Dazz

Dazz
  • Musicyclopedia

• 3242 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 November 2014 - 12:31 PM

Kid Chameleon! I used to spend so much of my weekend playing that game with my grandpa.

I feel like a sequel made in a modern graphics engine would be absolutely amazing :D.

I used to love this game but never got past the first level. Shit was tough.

I'd love a 3rd Godfather game, but not based on the 3rd movie tho fuck that. I'm in love with taking over businesses and rackets in those games. I got the full 1000g on the Godfather 2 within the first 24 hours i got it cause i was playing it non stop :/

Also another one of these pls

Spoiler

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users