CONFESSION THREAD~!

• Please log in to reply
3926 replies to this topic

#1251 rezpirate

rezpirate
  • 171 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 June 2015 - 06:58 PM

My fiance just got a new job, so he has to live 3 hrs away. He just told me tonight he's thinking of renting a room from his "cousin's" mom.

I say "cousin" because this is a woman he says is his cousin, but she's not. I know this because I asked his dad. Whenever I asked my fiance or his "cousin" just how they were related, they would kind of skip over and change the subject. When I thought she was his cousin, I didn't really mind when she would tag along on his overnight trips, she even went with him for a weekend trip to visit my daughter. Now that I know she's not his cousin, and he's going to be living with her mom....I'm not sure what to think about this.

#1252 Gnome

Gnome
  • Alpha As Fuck

• 1054 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 June 2015 - 09:32 PM

Torn between Scylla and Charybdis

#1253 Guppie

Guppie
  • 1285 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 June 2015 - 11:33 AM

I know I should exercise, and a bunch of my friends are going to be playing outside, and I know I will enjoy it if I participate...but it just sounds like way too much effort, so I might stay on the couch.

#1254 FelisNoctua

FelisNoctua
  • 657 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 June 2015 - 05:44 PM

I come home from my first convention, where I went alone because he wouldn't be interested and I had no one to go with me, great day, tell him all about it, offer to cook him dinner, tend the pets, look up the random thing he wants me to look up, and he harps at me for reading Facebook, though I tell himwhat in reading. He complains that I haven't, equivalently, entertained him, he's bored, and now he's pissed at me.

I hate him sometimes. He makes me feel alone.

#1255 Alexiel

Alexiel
  • Sieg Zeon!

• 2043 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 June 2015 - 09:17 AM

Every Altador Cup since 2007ish whenever the game Make Some Noise is mentioned I think of this:

Spoiler

♪ 3, 2, 1 MAKE SOME NOISE! ♪

...and now it's stuck in my head... again xD

#1256 violin

violin
  • 10 posts

Posted 28 June 2015 - 12:53 PM

Spoiler

lol yes! This all the time

#1257 Guppie

Guppie
  • 1285 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 June 2015 - 02:32 PM

I come home from my first convention, where I went alone because he wouldn't be interested and I had no one to go with me, great day, tell him all about it, offer to cook him dinner, tend the pets, look up the random thing he wants me to look up, and he harps at me for reading Facebook, though I tell himwhat in reading. He complains that I haven't, equivalently, entertained him, he's bored, and now he's pissed at me.

I had a boyfriend like this. I was with him for five years. I dumped his ass when the few friends he hadn't estranged me from made me realize that they cared about me...which made me realize that he didn't.

#1258 Alexiel

Alexiel
  • Sieg Zeon!

• 2043 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 June 2015 - 03:20 PM

Leave his ass. You deserve so much better than that!

#1259 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 June 2015 - 03:38 PM

I've also been there, dumped this.

#1260 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 June 2015 - 03:41 PM

and now he's pissed at me.

You should piss on him.

Just kidding.

But seriously, that's not how a man should treat a woman. You deserve better.

#1261 Shannon

Shannon
  • 💦🌺 water type ♓✨

• 1618 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 June 2015 - 05:49 PM

Spoiler

#1262 Gnome

Gnome
  • Alpha As Fuck

• 1054 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 June 2015 - 07:58 PM

Spoiler

good for you Shannon!! So happy to hear this. Take the high road and someone will always take the low road.
Spoiler

#1263 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 June 2015 - 07:27 AM

Spoiler

Spoiler

#1264 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 June 2015 - 07:35 AM

I'm minorly addicted to chewing disposable water bottle caps.

#1265 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 June 2015 - 07:35 AM

I'm minorly addicted to chewing disposable water bottle caps.

Ahh I do this all the time.

#1266 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 June 2015 - 12:24 PM

When people can't be fucked to mention they'll be three hours late picking up their kids and won't answer their phone.

This is totally the wrong thread

I feel like I need to make a confession now.

#1267 Cass

Cass
  • Stronteigenwijs

• 1560 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 June 2015 - 04:48 PM

Spoiler

#1268 Keil

Keil

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 June 2015 - 06:27 PM

I think people who type punctuation-less run on sentences in social media are worse than ISIS. At least ISIS knows how to use a form of grammar in their propaganda.

Example:

I think you are making a bad decision don't make your life anymore terrible good luck

#1269 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 June 2015 - 06:36 PM

I think people who type punctuation-less run on sentences in social media are worse than ISIS. At least ISIS knows how to use a form of grammar in their propaganda.

Example:

I think you are making a bad decision don't make your life anymore terrible good luck

can you not summon the FBI here please what are you going to do next post some cheese pizza

#1270 Shannon

Shannon
  • 💦🌺 water type ♓✨

• 1618 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 June 2015 - 06:40 PM

Spoiler

Hey b message me anytime you want if you ever feel like you need to get anything off your chest <3

Spoiler

#1271 Keil

Keil

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 June 2015 - 06:43 PM

can you not summon the FBI here please what are you going to do next post some cheese pizza

k

#1272 Shannon

Shannon
  • 💦🌺 water type ♓✨

• 1618 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 June 2015 - 06:50 PM

Loving this punctuation-less run on sentence

#1273 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 June 2015 - 06:16 AM

Spoiler

#1274 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 June 2015 - 06:18 AM

Spoiler

nooooooo you're supposed to take at least the amount of time you take getting up to your dose to get off of it. Now I'm going to call you 15 billion times a day to see if you're alive.

#1275 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 June 2015 - 06:22 AM

nooooooo you're supposed to take at least the amount of time you take getting up to your dose to get off of it. Now I'm going to call you 15 billion times a day to see if you're alive.

Spoiler

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users