CONFESSION THREAD~!

• Please log in to reply
3926 replies to this topic

#1276 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 June 2015 - 06:24 AM

can you not summon the FBI here please what are you going to do next post some cheese pizza

Did someone say cheese pizza?

Kuma.-Japo%C5%84ski-pedo-mi%C5%9B_300x49

#1277 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 June 2015 - 06:37 AM

Spoiler

The other shoe dropping will hopefully be no worse than my obsessive stalking.

#1278 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 June 2015 - 06:38 AM

I REALLY wish my father would stop calling and texting me -- I haven't responded since September of last year. I don't want to talk to him at all, he fucked up way too many times, and there's no fixing it. I almost felt a shred of guilt on fathers day...almost.

#1279 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 June 2015 - 06:39 AM

The other shoe dropping will hopefully be no worse than my obsessive stalking.

it's been 8 days already - they say it takes about a month for your body to reset. 

I'm kinda stubborn I dont think I'll let anything bad happen. It's just minimal side effects - not the bad ones.

#1280 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 June 2015 - 07:04 AM

I REALLY wish my father would stop calling and texting me -- I haven't responded since September of last year. I don't want to talk to him at all, he fucked up way too many times, and there's no fixing it. I almost felt a shred of guilt on fathers day...almost.

I feels ya.

@Rocket please be safe e.e or I kill you. 

#1281 Liesa

Liesa
  • Foxy Lady

• 2196 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 June 2015 - 07:18 AM

Spoiler

#1282 Tsubaki

Tsubaki
  • 227 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 June 2015 - 07:27 AM

Spoiler

Spoiler

#1283 Gnome

Gnome
  • Alpha As Fuck

• 1054 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 June 2015 - 08:16 AM

Atleast he's trying to get into contact with you. Try seeing your father at your nieces birthday party and he won't even acknowledge your existence. No "Hi" no "How are you?" no "I hope life is treating you well" when you try talking to him he won't. I know you think that's the best option but when you try to reach out and don't get an answer it hurts. I fucking hate him but the fact is he won't even talk to me or be a civilized adult. He just doesn't care about trying to build a relationship. Sure he has fucked up multiple times but the guilt that he feels out-weighs the regret for me trying to talk to him about whats going on in my life. He will have to live with broken bonds on his death bed and I will have to live with his life insurance policy... I guess that's an even trade. 

#1284 Guppie

Guppie
  • 1285 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 June 2015 - 02:40 PM

I told them I'd give them two weeks notice...I'll give them three days notice.

#1285 Trichomes

Trichomes
  • 🐱 💖 🍄

• 1781 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 June 2015 - 06:49 PM

Spoiler

#1286 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 July 2015 - 05:58 AM

Spoiler

VITAMIN D

#1287 Cass

Cass
  • Stronteigenwijs

• 1560 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 July 2015 - 06:20 AM

Hey b message me anytime you want if you ever feel like you need to get anything off your chest <3

I completely missed this post. You're the sweetest thing :)

#1288 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 July 2015 - 12:06 PM

Knocked down half an aisle in the grocery store and threatened a kid because of the last bag of gummy bears.

#1289 Gnome

Gnome
  • Alpha As Fuck

• 1054 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 July 2015 - 03:28 PM

Knocked down half an aisle in the grocery store and threatened a kid because of the last bag of gummy bears.

intense. Did you win? Did you get kicked out?

#1290 ohyoufancy

ohyoufancy
  • 114 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 July 2015 - 04:15 PM

@cassiopeiic I like your siggy LOL

...and speaking of which...confession;

Spoiler

#1291 Trichomes

Trichomes
  • 🐱 💖 🍄

• 1781 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 July 2015 - 04:37 PM

Spoiler

Spoiler

#1292 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 July 2015 - 04:38 PM

Spoiler

Same.

#1293 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 July 2015 - 04:46 PM

Spoiler

Spoiler

#1294 Trichomes

Trichomes
  • 🐱 💖 🍄

• 1781 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 July 2015 - 04:59 PM

Since it's been such a hot topic, here are some common misconceptions about being bisexual. I hope someone finds this helpful, whether you're personally questioning your sexuality, or just confused/curious about the subject.

My confession:

Spoiler

#1295 Gnome

Gnome
  • Alpha As Fuck

• 1054 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 July 2015 - 05:09 PM

Spoiler

ain't nothing wrong with that. Girls are sexy! I'm also extremely attracted to them myself.

#1296 Guppie

Guppie
  • 1285 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 July 2015 - 05:57 PM

Spoiler

There's nothing wrong with you. I struggled a lot with my sexual identity. Looking back, I was trying to fit myself into parameters I knew were expected of me. However you feel, that is a valid way to feel. So long as you aren't endangering yourself or others, acting on your feelings is probably the most emotionally healthy way to go about your life.

#1297 ohyoufancy

ohyoufancy
  • 114 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 July 2015 - 05:29 AM

Spoiler

Same.

Spoiler

Since it's been such a hot topic, here are some common misconceptions about being bisexual. I hope someone finds this helpful, whether you're personally questioning your sexuality, or just confused/curious about the subject.

My confession:

Spoiler

ain't nothing wrong with that. Girls are sexy! I'm also extremely attracted to them myself.

There's nothing wrong with you. I struggled a lot with my sexual identity. Looking back, I was trying to fit myself into parameters I knew were expected of me. However you feel, that is a valid way to feel. So long as you aren't endangering yourself or others, acting on your feelings is probably the most emotionally healthy way to go about your life.

You all actually made me feel better and more comfortable about it :) And honestly only a handful of people in my day to day life know about it. The thing is, I'm not at all ashamed about it. I mean, I have gay people in my family and I have gay friends, so if anything I'm totally okay with it and others are too. I just never knew or know exactly what to call it. I find women sexually attractive and even find 

Spoiler
but I guess I'm more emotionally attracted to men, feeling more protected by a man and of course sexually attracted to them too. So yeah, bi/bi curious is good title for it.

I have done plenty of things with women too. From just kissing to sex. I like both with men and women. I guess when it comes to being in a relationship I dont look at gender, just who I find attractive and have a connection with :)

#1298 Cass

Cass
  • Stronteigenwijs

• 1560 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 July 2015 - 05:32 AM

You all actually made me feel better and more comfortable about it :) And honestly only a handful of people in my day to day life know about it. The thing is, I'm not at all ashamed about it. I mean, I have gay people in my family and I have gay friends, so if anything I'm totally okay with it and others are too. I just never knew or know exactly what to call it. I find women sexually attractive and even find 

Spoiler
but I guess I'm more emotionally attracted to men, feeling more protected by a man and of course sexually attracted to them too. So yeah, bi/bi curious is good title for it.

I have done plenty of things with women too. From just kissing to sex. I like both with men and women. I guess when it comes to being in a relationship I dont look at gender, just who I find attractive and have a connection with :)

Girl on girl action is the beeeest

honestly [sorta confession] I think wieners look gross

#1299 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 July 2015 - 06:00 AM

intense. Did you win? Did you get kicked out?

Yes. No.

After trying talk to him so he could pick another type of candy, I noticed he was about to burst in a tantrum so I had to make a choice and decided that an extraordinary course of action was needed.

I told him jelly gummy bears was made out of chubby kids toes and if he was unable to behave I'd tell "jelly gummy bears people" I knew a really nice chubby kid. When I saw the tears I understood I had taken it too far lol. I throwed my shopping cart against the shelves and when an employee approached us to see what was the confusion, I told her I had entered in the aisle too fast because I was in a hurry and I startled the kid unintentionally.

But after I finished my groceries, I waited outside for the kid. I offered him a bar of chocolate, apologized to his mum for the confusion and for scaring him with the cart (lol) and when he looked at me and smiled when he saw the big chocolate bar I was handing him to his chubby hands I told him "did you know jelly is made out of pig bones? :innocent: ". We live in a rural area, I bet his father/grandfather/uncle/whatever has pigs, and he will never look at them the same way.

I kinda feel bad now, but in the moment I was just thinking about how much I was craving for those gummy bears. :/

Spoiler

Attraction is inevitable, uncontrollable, it's an animal instinct and there's nothing wrong with it.

I believe everyone feels that way in a certain moment of our lives (even most men, despite the fact only a handful of them have the balls to admit it) even without having any kind of experience with people of the same gender.

#1300 ohyoufancy

ohyoufancy
  • 114 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 July 2015 - 06:07 AM

Girl on girl action is the beeeest

honestly [sorta confession] I think wieners look gross

They do look gross! Hahah

Like in the heat of the moment they turn me on but in general, ew. They are probably the ugliest and weirdest looking things ever lol.

Attraction is inevitable, uncontrollable, it's an animal instinct and there's nothing wrong with it.

I believe everyone feels that way in a certain moment of our lives (even most men, despite the fact only a handful of them have the balls to admit it) even without having any kind of experience with people of the same gender.

You're right! I've totally asked other guys if they ever had like "gay thoughts" about other dudes and 99% of them are like ew no dude gross lol but I'm sure they ALL have had atleast ONE thought about another dude. Same with girls. Except it happens way more often I think. All my girl friends have told me they have at least once either thought sexually about another women or want to have sex with another women to once to see what its like. 

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users