• Please log in to reply
3926 replies to this topic

#1501 Gnome

Gnome
  • Alpha As Fuck

• 1054 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 August 2015 - 02:22 PM

I should probably be happy with everything going on in my life but I am not. Something unsettling is brewing. It always does. Nothing goes in my favor truly.

#1502 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 August 2015 - 01:45 PM

Spoiler

#1503 Shannon

Shannon
  • 💦🌺 water type ♓✨

• 1618 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 August 2015 - 01:49 PM

Spoiler

Spoiler

#1504 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 August 2015 - 02:52 PM

Spoiler

#1505 Rauul

Rauul
  • Always drunk 坂本

• 1965 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 August 2015 - 02:56 PM

Spoiler

#1506 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 August 2015 - 03:14 PM

Spoiler

Spoiler

#1507 Rauul

Rauul
  • Always drunk 坂本

• 1965 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 August 2015 - 03:41 PM

Spoiler

because we know is over, but we promised to meet and dinner every August 6th for the rest of our lifes

#1508 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 August 2015 - 03:42 PM

because we know is over, but we promised to meet and dinner every August 6th for the rest of our lifes

At least you're still friends, that's great :D

#1509 Rauul

Rauul
  • Always drunk 坂本

• 1965 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 August 2015 - 03:45 PM

At least you're still friends, that's great :D

friends with benefits  :friends:

#1510 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 August 2015 - 03:49 PM

friends with benefits  :friends:

Spoiler

Spoiler

#1511 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 August 2015 - 03:51 PM

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

#1512 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 August 2015 - 03:59 PM

Spoiler

Spoiler

#1513 HiMyNameIsNick

HiMyNameIsNick
  • Shitlord

• 1730 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 August 2015 - 04:02 PM

Spoiler

My granny agrees with you, ol' lady.

#1514 Cass

Cass
  • Stronteigenwijs

• 1560 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 August 2015 - 04:04 PM

Spoiler

Cause it's like a businessdeal, but less expensive. And [for most people] sex with strangers (i.e. non-friends) is weird.

#1515 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 August 2015 - 04:08 PM

My granny agrees with you, ol' lady.

I bet she's a lovely lady, contrary to her grandson.

Cause it's like a businessdeal, but less expensive. And [for most people] sex with strangers (i.e. non-friends) is weird.

I'm so damaged that I can honestly see sex as business with less problems than a friends with benefits relationship, because if you're paying for sex, it's a legit transaction, you're paying for a service. With a fwb deal, we never know what the other person is taking from it. I don't see how that can be a balanced thing.

#1516 pancakeface

pancakeface
  • 769 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 August 2015 - 06:40 PM

Seems poignant and I hope it works out, but it also sounds like it could be trouble in the future.

Spoiler

Ugh, that's brutal. I have no qualifications to give any sort of advice, but I truly wish you the very best and that time will heal all your wounds.

I bet she's a lovely lady, contrary to her grandson.

I'm so damaged that I can honestly see sex as business with less problems than a friends with benefits relationship, because if you're paying for sex, it's a legit transaction, you're paying for a service. With a fwb deal, we never know what the other person is taking from it. I don't see how that can be a balanced thing.

I kind of agree. 

#1517 Rauul

Rauul
  • Always drunk 坂本

• 1965 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 August 2015 - 06:54 PM

Spoiler

there is nothing weird on having sex with an ex, its better than a stranger

Yeah !! that why some people use tinder... to know better stranger

Seems poignant and I hope it works out, but it also sounds like it could be trouble in the future.

Ugh, that's brutal. I have no qualifications to give any sort of advice, but I truly wish you the very best and that time will heal all your wounds.

I kind of agree. 

always there is trouble, and im in love, cant tell him :( 

#1518 Shannon

Shannon
  • 💦🌺 water type ♓✨

• 1618 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 August 2015 - 06:56 PM

This definitely rings a bell with me. I've been in a few FWB relationships and in each one I kind of wondered what my partner was getting out of the whole thing. Sure, they're getting pleasure/fun, but are they secretly wanting or expecting anything else from me? It's confusing. This whole sort of topic is pretty much why I'm ending those relationships.

#1519 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 August 2015 - 07:08 PM

always there is trouble, and im in love, cant tell him :(

Aaaaaaaand I rest my case. :rolleyes:
You pretty much proved my whole theory on my previous posts. xD

Exactly @Shannon!
Why would anyone endure such confusion and the possible (almost guaranted) trouble? As hard it is to admit, most of us can't engage in such relationships and leave out the feelings. And if we, sometimes, can't even be sure of what we feel how can we be sure about the other's feelings?
Overall it's an unfair relationship.

#1520 Shannon

Shannon
  • 💦🌺 water type ♓✨

• 1618 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 August 2015 - 07:30 PM

Exactly @Shannon!
Why would anyone endure such confusion and the possible (almost guaranted) trouble? As hard it is to admit, most of us can't engage in such relationships and leave out the feelings. And if we, sometimes, can't even be sure of what we feel how can we be sure about the other's feelings?
Overall it's an unfair relationship.

Yeah I completely agree! I've been very careful not to enter any of those relationships with a person that I felt an emotional connection to, but I can't be sure they did the same. Also, I feel like I owe it to myself to pursue relationships with a proper emotional aspect to them, instead of wasting time on hookups and whatnot. And it's not fair for me to have a "fuck buddy" on the side while I'm looking for the real thing.

#1521 Torque

Torque
  • 411 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 August 2015 - 07:45 PM

Yeah I completely agree! I've been very careful not to enter any of those relationships with a person that I felt an emotional connection to, but I can't be sure they did the same. Also, I feel like I owe it to myself to pursue relationships with a proper emotional aspect to them, instead of wasting time on hookups and whatnot. And it's not fair for me to have a "fuck buddy" on the side while I'm looking for the real thing.

I disagree with that part. If you're talking to someone who you share feelings with then yeah, maybe pass on having a fuck buddy on the side. But if you don't have feelings for anyone and you're trying to find someone, why not have fun on the way? It can also be beneficial because it'll help you find someone you're really interested in without wondering about sex. Plus there's many benefits of frequent sex!

#1522 Shannon

Shannon
  • 💦🌺 water type ♓✨

• 1618 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 August 2015 - 09:43 PM

I disagree with that part. If you're talking to someone who you share feelings with then yeah, maybe pass on having a fuck buddy on the side. But if you don't have feelings for anyone and you're trying to find someone, why not have fun on the way? It can also be beneficial because it'll help you find someone you're really interested in without wondering about sex. Plus there's many benefits of frequent sex!

I see where you're coming from, but in my mind, looking for a real relationship is about putting my all into it. I want to focus my time and energy on making someone I care about happy, and I can't do that if I'm messing around elsewhere. Plus, I'd personally feel sleazy looking back if I was hooking up with randoms while starting up a serious relationship. Like, I don't want to marry someone knowing that I was sleeping around with other people when we got together. But it's definitely different for everyone! This is just the way my mind operates.

#1523 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 August 2015 - 03:11 AM

Sex is great, especially when it's with someone you're comfortable with. You don't have to be emotionally attached in order to sleep with someone. If you're smashing with no strings attached, then more power to ya! Sex doesn't need to be a complicated thing, enjoy it.

#1524 Torque

Torque
  • 411 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 August 2015 - 04:24 AM

I see where you're coming from, but in my mind, looking for a real relationship is about putting my all into it. I want to focus my time and energy on making someone I care about happy, and I can't do that if I'm messing around elsewhere. Plus, I'd personally feel sleazy looking back if I was hooking up with randoms while starting up a serious relationship. Like, I don't want to marry someone knowing that I was sleeping around with other people when we got together. But it's definitely different for everyone! This is just the way my mind operates.

What if you found out your significant other was having sex while talking to you though? To be clear I'm not condoning sex while things are serious or you found someone you're interested in and could see yourself with. I'm saying prior to meeting this person, why not hop on the adult pogo stick a couple times till he comes along?

#1525 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 August 2015 - 05:11 AM

I'll post this here instead of sending a PM because I kinda feel I need to. I keep doing things without thinking the consequences and I need to redeem myself.

@Rauul I'm sorry if I came out as rude about your confession. It wasn't my intention. I blame the lack of sleeping (it seems to be my only excuse for when I do something I feel bad about it later, but it's true).
I admit I judged you when you said you are in love even after saying it's a friends with benefits relationship, but this judgement only lasted 2 minutes before I realized it wasn't none of my business and understanding I was in fact more curious about it than making opinions about you.
I understand how difficult must be to be in that position and if you ever need to talk or rant about it, my PM is always open. :)

@Shannon in the end, the only important thing you have to care about is to be true to yourself, and not misleading/hurting others in the process. If, even a tiny, part of you is not ok with having a "fuck buddy", whether it's for you or for the possibility of hurting the other person, you shouldn't do it. If everyone tried to understand themselves the best way possible before adventure in finding someone to any kind of relationships, the human connections wouldn't be as complicated as they are now, because the problem is that most people are trying to find themselves in others.
Know yourself and what you want first. And you don't have to do anything you don't feel 100% comfortable with just because others do or have a different opinion about it.

@Adam but and when that comfort becomes too comfortable? Isn't weird to have just a physical relationship with someone then?
And how do you know that the other person is in it with the same view as you? Aren't you concerned about what that connection can do to them?
And being comfortable with someone isn't already having an emotional attachment? How can you be comfortable with someone and not have any kind of attachment?
Lol so many questions.

@xNarcotic there's tons of benefits of frequent sex, but I'm absolutely sure that you can find here and anywhere in the world someone to tell you how can a sexual relationship with a friend can end very, very bad lol

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users