Posted 03 October 2015 - 07:44 PM

aren't you an atheist?

Spoiler

#1953 pancakeface

pancakeface
  • 769 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 October 2015 - 08:02 PM

@Swarley @Adam maybe my medical examinations are just not as thorough as yours, but while I understand being in your underwear at a full medical examination, why are doctor hands getting into the mix? Hernia exam? Wouldn't that only be for people claiming exemption as a result of hernia?

Spoiler

Spoiler

#1954 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 October 2015 - 08:06 PM

@argonate there were no hands involved in mine, thankfully :p

#1955 pancakeface

pancakeface
  • 769 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 October 2015 - 08:08 PM

@Swarley So you're all set and exempt?

#1956 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 October 2015 - 08:12 PM

@Swarley So you're all set and exempt?

Yup! After that exam, there was the interview part, and the guy asked me some questions, one of them being about what I do. I said I'm studying to get in med school, that's when he said he was gonna let me go because our country needs more doctors. I almost got in D:

#1957 pancakeface

pancakeface
  • 769 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 October 2015 - 08:18 PM

@Swarley close call! Doctors sticking together dawwww. In all seriousness, he's right. Not like specifically limited to one particular country, but like everywhere needs more doctors. Not just general practitioners and the usual, researchers too.

#1958 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 October 2015 - 08:21 PM

@Swarley close call! Doctors sticking together dawwww. In all seriousness, he's right. Not like specifically limited to one particular country, but like everywhere needs more doctors. Not just general practitioners and the usual, researchers too.

Except it wasn't the doctor :p the guys doing the interviews were soldiers or something. But yeah, the world needs more doctors.

#1959 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 October 2015 - 08:21 PM

Yup! After that exam, there was the interview part, and the guy asked me some questions, one of them being about what I do. I said I'm studying to get in med school, that's when he said he was gonna let me go because our country needs more doctors. I almost got in D:

Were you going to be conscripted for military @Swarley? Is that what the medical exam was for and the doctor  soldier let you go so you could go to med school instead? I missed the first part of this I guess.

Edited by Coops, 03 October 2015 - 08:22 PM.

#1960 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 October 2015 - 08:27 PM

Were you going to be conscripted for military @Swarley? Is that what the medical exam was for and the doctor  soldier let you go so you could go to med school instead? I missed the first part of this I guess.

Yup, you got it right.

#1961 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 October 2015 - 08:30 PM

Yup, you got it right.

That is awesome that they let you go. I remember you telling me you want to be a neurosurgeon. c: I'm glad you get to pursue your studies. I'm sure you're gonna do great.

Back on topic...

Spoiler

#1962 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 October 2015 - 08:32 PM

That is awesome that they let you go. I remember you telling me you want to be a neurosurgeon. c: I'm glad you get to pursue your studies. I'm sure you're gonna do great.
Back on topic...

Spoiler

Hahaha yeah, I was freaking out inside, until he said that. Oh, the relief... :p
Yeah, neurosurgeon ^_^ thanks!

#1963 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 October 2015 - 08:54 PM

@Swarley @Adam maybe my medical examinations are just not as thorough as yours, but while I understand being in your underwear at a full medical examination, why are doctor hands getting into the mix? Hernia exam? Wouldn't that only be for people claiming exemption as a result of hernia?

Spoiler

A yearly physical is important in it's own right, but military service is very physically demanding, especially in boot camp. So semi-thorough examination is necessary. Something slightly invasive such as having a doctor grab your sack isn't the worst thing in the world. Also, when I had my physical at MEPS before I came in, the dude looked at my poop hole and told me to go away lol...now that was awkward.

#1964 pancakeface

pancakeface
  • 769 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 October 2015 - 12:19 AM

A yearly physical is important in it's own right, but military service is very physically demanding, especially in boot camp. So semi-thorough examination is necessary. Something slightly invasive such as having a doctor grab your sack isn't the worst thing in the world. Also, when I had my physical at MEPS before I came in, the dude looked at my poop hole and told me to go away lol...now that was awkward.

TIL. Also O_o

But I guess hemorrhoids and such would make it very difficult to perform regular duties.

#1965 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 October 2015 - 12:26 AM

My favorite character on The Office is Angela. She's so miserable it makes me happy. Every time I see her I crack up.

#1966 Fikri

Fikri
  • submissive

• 4433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 October 2015 - 12:53 AM

monday class got cancelled because API reading got worse nationwide. i should be happy but this is getting ridiculous... what am i supposed to do trapped in my house avoiding haze? :/

#1967 Required

Required
  • 922 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 October 2015 - 05:20 AM

I have developed a serious addiction to minecraft. I mean, I've been playing since 2010 but this time I have a powerful computer and playing in 60fps has made me completely addicted. Plus, I found an Argentinian server that I really like. Damn, finals are coming

#1968 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 October 2015 - 06:04 AM

Great confession

You're crazy.

aren't you an atheist?

You too.

#1969 Eggie

Eggie
  • 317 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 October 2015 - 06:50 AM

Spoiler

#1970 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 October 2015 - 09:27 AM

Spoiler

You are beautiful no matter what actual you, sick you, or anyone that's not you thinks.

#1971 HiMyNameIsNick

HiMyNameIsNick
  • Shitlord

• 1730 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 October 2015 - 11:49 AM

I have developed a serious addiction to minecraft. I mean, I've been playing since 2010 but this time I have a powerful computer and playing in 60fps has made me completely addicted. Plus, I found an Argentinian server that I really like. Damn, finals are coming

Survival?

#1972 Required

Required
  • 922 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 October 2015 - 01:52 PM

Survival?

It has many game modes but ye, survival

#1973 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 October 2015 - 02:07 PM

Spoiler

#1974 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 October 2015 - 03:38 PM

Spoiler

#1975 sprockets

sprockets
  • DonJonatino

• 759 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 October 2015 - 03:42 PM

All I find myself wanting to do lately is drink but I know it's not in my best interest to be an alcoholic and that it'd just me escaping from the real world and my problems. Being 26 isn't looking like a very promising year so far. 

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users