sprockets
  • DonJonatino

• 759 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 February 2015 - 02:16 PM

"We should all wear Polka Dots"

#27 Grimley

Grimley
  • The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 February 2015 - 04:23 PM

I rather like it...I am not a Lenny fan at all, but perhaps this will be super cute once it's on more species.

#28 Alexiel

Alexiel
  • Sieg Zeon!

• 2043 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 February 2015 - 04:28 PM

Also not a Lenny fan, but if the polkadots looks as good as they do on it then I'm quite eager to see them on others... even if I may not necessarily use the colour myself.

#29 GekkeSteph

GekkeSteph
  • 64 posts

Posted 12 February 2015 - 04:30 PM

it's not like they are running out of patterns/brush ideas either:

Spoiler

and country western.

Personally I think cardboard is the best. with tape and shoelace accepts, markered on face. 

Origami?

Something Like movestar/actor/artist/dj would be nice to!

#30 Branlaur

Branlaur
  • 907 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 February 2015 - 08:42 PM

Hopefully it turns out good on other pets. But it's very dissapointing how it is now

#31 SashaVon

SashaVon
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 February 2015 - 10:46 AM

Horrible.

The Lenny was a terrible choice to reveal it on, to me anyways. Will have to wait and see what they do with other pets in the future.

If they all stay the same with that cupcake frosting and sprinkle look... I don't think it'll do well. 

#32 Branlaur

Branlaur
  • 907 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 February 2015 - 09:14 PM

Horrible.

The Lenny was a terrible choice to reveal it on, to me anyways. Will have to wait and see what they do with other pets in the future.

If they all stay the same with that cupcake frosting and sprinkle look... I don't think it'll do well. 

Agreed. Lenny's aren't the best pet to reveal a new color on. Not too many people like them. And if all pets look like this it'll be dissapointing.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users