• Please log in to reply
170 replies to this topic

#126 Gnome

Gnome
  • Alpha As Fuck

• 1054 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 July 2015 - 06:26 PM

Went to see train wreck last night was surprised with how great it was and Lebron James fucking killed it. Sh gave me the option to see ant man which was tempting but I think I made the right choice.

#127 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 July 2015 - 10:16 AM

DAMN SPOILERS

Today I watched Mad Max: Fury Road. And man, 65% (after thinking a bit, maybe more like 75,37%. Accuracy is very important) of me wish I hadn't do it.
First of all in a world where gas has so much value, they certainly waste a lot of it uselessly (everything spits fire, even the guitars wtf).
And speaking of guitars, why there were guys playing them (and drums) in a hunting race? Sometimes I wondered if I was watching an action movie or a musical. lol
The scene inside the storm was my favourite. It was like some of my nightmares. I felt I was returning home. xD
Watching Theron kicking ass was cool, and the pace pleased my brain (everything's fast fast faster!) but it was pretty much it. And I don't want to mention (already doing it) how Max character is irrelevant for 98% of the story, which is all about Furiosa! It's like Indiana Jones in the Raidersgate all over again. :/ So, yeah. Nothing more was really that good.

Well, nothing more except for Josh Helman's presence :wub: despite his Joker-like smile.
MV5_BMTQ1_OTg2_OTU5_MV5_BMl5_Ban_Bn_Xk_F

Baby, you can deliver madness, fury, hate, evilness and sexiness all with the same look. God bless your soul.

#128 Alexiel

Alexiel
  • Sieg Zeon!

• 2043 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 August 2015 - 10:50 PM

Finally got around to seeing Guardians of the Galaxy for the first time.

m5IiXwU.png

I have to say... for me at least, this may have been THE best Marvel movie to date. (Though I say this not having seen Age of Ultron *or Ant Man* yet... so will see just which is the Ssuperior Spider-Man film.)

Damn good soundtrack as well. May be the first cd I buy in a decade.

#129 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 August 2015 - 10:51 PM

Finally got around to seeing Guardians of the Galaxy for the first time.

m5IiXwU.png

I have to say... for me at least, this may have been THE best Marvel movie to date. (Though I say this not having seen Age of Ultron *or Ant Man* yet... so will see just which is the Ssuperior Spider-Man film.)

Damn good soundtrack as well. May be the first cd I buy in a decade.

+rep for the usage of Slowish xD

#130 HiMyNameIsNick

HiMyNameIsNick
  • Shitlord

• 1730 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 August 2015 - 01:01 AM

Jurassic World, nice movie. Bryce Dallas is a such a hot redhead.

#131 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 October 2015 - 01:28 PM

What We Did On Our Holiday. It's a cute, funny movie with a great story. The main characters are 3 kids, and their lines are awesome, if I ever have kids, they're how I want them to be :p

Also, British accent.

#132 dddbliss

dddbliss
  • 47 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 October 2015 - 07:56 PM

Watched Nightmare Before Christmas with my little bugger. It is a classic halloween fun movie.

#133 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 November 2015 - 12:48 AM

Stand By Me. Amazing movie, it's really beautiful. It's 1:30 hours long, but it went by real fast. It's based on Stephen King's "The Body", which I'll defnitely read.

#134 Kaddict

Kaddict
  • 1767 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 November 2015 - 09:32 AM

My two favorite short movies:

I'm Here:

Dr. Horrible's Sing Along Blog:

#135 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 November 2015 - 09:42 PM

I finally watched Fast and Furious 7 and cried like a baby in the end! Wowza!

Oh and let's talk about Inside Out! Did anyone else cry to that movie?

I love it because I am a psychology nerd and that movie is all about psychology!

#136 Bones

Bones
  • Bar Ram Ewe

• 2171 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 November 2015 - 12:33 AM

To me it was the better movie and I thought they dealt with the loss really well in the film.  I personally hope they don't make another as I feel the franchise has gone on enough and I don't want to see a film without him in it.

#137 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 November 2015 - 12:57 AM

Rumor is another one, but his brother will continue the franchise

#138 Bones

Bones
  • Bar Ram Ewe

• 2171 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 November 2015 - 02:29 AM

yeah heard that but not sure how i feel bout it

#139 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 November 2015 - 09:30 AM

Same here, but I am willing to give it a try if they do do it!

#140 Kass

Kass
  • 581 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 December 2015 - 03:09 AM

Just saw The Exorcist for the first time.... Wow.

#141 winstontiu

winstontiu
  • 26 posts

Posted 08 December 2015 - 07:49 AM

Red, I really like the plot it's funny, it's action-filled. :D

#142 Bones

Bones
  • Bar Ram Ewe

• 2171 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 December 2015 - 08:04 AM

Red 2 is not bad either altho it has been taken up another notch.

#143 Blanc

Blanc
  • 1058 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 December 2015 - 03:34 PM

Norbit. Watch it, just watch it.

Edited by Umaru, 10 December 2015 - 03:35 PM.

#144 Susie

Susie
  • 1382 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 December 2015 - 03:58 PM

A Christmas Kiss was a cute and chessy Christmas movie. My Santa was another.

#145 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 December 2015 - 01:09 PM

I'm really late, but I just watched Little Shop of Horrors. I loved it! I watched the original ending, and after I was done I watched the one that came out in the movie theater. The original is waaaaay better, that movie shouldn't have a happy ending.

#146 Alexiel

Alexiel
  • Sieg Zeon!

• 2043 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 December 2015 - 02:42 PM

The Last Witcher was pretty sweet.
Wouldn't pay to see it on the big screen sweet but dollar theater/bluray (esp with a projector) would be a good time.

American Ultra was absolutely hilarious. Good bit of action. Decent, enjoyable story.
Highly recommend it.

Liked it so well will be watching it again shortly; hasn't even been a week.

#147 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 December 2015 - 04:04 PM

I'm gonna be honest here. I really liked The Purge: Anarchy. I know it's bad, but I really liked it. It helps that I loved the first one :p

Oh, and one I forgot to mention in this thread (but said it over and over everywhere else lol), Star Wars Episode VII: The Force Awakens. Shiiiiiiit, it's too good! Everyone should watch it.

Edit: double-posted

#148 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 December 2015 - 07:45 PM

I'm gonna be honest here. I really liked The Purge: Anarchy. I know it's bad, but I really liked it. It helps that I loved the first one :p

Oh, and one I forgot to mention in this thread (but said it over and over everywhere else lol), Star Wars Episode VII: The Force Awakens. Shiiiiiiit, it's too good! Everyone should watch it.

Edit: double-posted

The first one was just a horror film when you broke it down. It was a good film mind you, but nothing spectacular.

The second film was much better as it focuses on the city, the whole rich/poor gap (paying to murder people). It has some tense scenes and was good.

I got to admit though, the very idea of it just creeps me out big time. Imagine it being an actual event. Could you trust anyone? Could things go back to normal? Your own family could try and murder or rape you?! I mean it's just a sick, tense feeling I get when I think about it. I guess it hilights a very primal part of our souls.

#149 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 December 2015 - 07:49 PM

The first one was just a horror film when you broke it down. It was a good film mind you, but nothing spectacular.
The second film was much better as it focuses on the city, the whole rich/poor gap (paying to murder people). It has some tense scenes and was good.
I got to admit though, the very idea of it just creeps me out big time. Imagine it being an actual event. Could you trust anyone? Could things go back to normal? Your own family could try and murder or rape you?! I mean it's just a sick, tense feeling I get when I think about it. I guess it hilights a very primal part of our souls.

I agree with everything you said.
And what scares me the most about the movies is exactly the thought of it being real. While watching them I can't stop thinking about how it would be. I get so immersed in the story as if I'm there, that it creeps me out really bad.
(I just said I know it was bad because that seems to be the general opinion on the internet, but I really think it's great :p)

#150 afterrmath

afterrmath
  • 10 posts

Posted 19 December 2015 - 10:09 PM

I didn't hate Mockingjay Part 2. Not quite as close to the book as i'd have liked, but better than expected.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users