TNT answered my facebook message :D They'll have a look at my ticket :3

#77 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 February 2015 - 04:36 PM

TNT answered my facebook message :D They'll have a look at my ticket :3

I say we should start recommending that (send FB message after waiting a bit) when people ask what to do after they get frozen, or need to send a ticket about anything. 

It seems to work the best, which might be because it seems more direct to TNT that sending a ticket does. (At least in my opinion). 

#78 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 February 2015 - 04:37 PM

I say we should start recommending that (send FB message after waiting a bit) when people ask what to do after they get frozen, or need to send a ticket about anything. 

It seems to work the best, which might be because it seems more direct to TNT that sending a ticket does. (At least in my opinion). 

Yeah. What happened is that they asked me to submit a ticket, because the help page was back, and then send them the ticket number through facebook to "expedite my request".

#79 Branlaur

Branlaur
  • 907 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 February 2015 - 10:37 PM

Yeah. What happened is that they asked me to submit a ticket, because the help page was back, and then send them the ticket number through facebook to "expedite my request".

Yea, I did that. Surprisingly fast response. TNT is really getting on top of tickets for once XD

#80 Rejins

Rejins
  • Banned from trading - Do not trade with this user.

• 3 posts

Posted 28 February 2015 - 05:50 AM

Funny how you can have all the info but because you can't remember details of NC transactions from 3 years ago you can't be helped, so pissed.

#81 Marionette

Marionette
  • 327 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 February 2015 - 07:24 AM

*sigh*

As this account was frozen back in ****, all of the notes and records have long been purged. So all I have to go by here is that *** was frozen for cheating. Because of that freeze reason, and that there is nothing else to go on, I cannot unfreeze this account.

And now I'm being ignored. Looks like I'm not getting my account back!

#82 Branlaur

Branlaur
  • 907 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 February 2015 - 08:15 AM

*sigh*

As this account was frozen back in ****, all of the notes and records have long been purged. So all I have to go by here is that *** was frozen for cheating. Because of that freeze reason, and that there is nothing else to go on, I cannot unfreeze this account.

And now I'm being ignored. Looks like I'm not getting my account back!

Awww, that's too bad. Which staff member did you get?

#83 Marionette

Marionette
  • 327 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 February 2015 - 08:57 AM

Awww, that's too bad. Which staff member did you get?

I got Tony. I was tempted to keep trying but he seems pretty firm on his no so I won't risk it!

#84 5945

• 6 posts

Posted 28 February 2015 - 09:20 AM

Lucky you, I appealed for an account from 201* and got told "We don't have the notes from the account so there's nothing we can do". How can they have notes from 10 years a go but not 2-4?

Edited by 5945, 28 February 2015 - 09:21 AM.

#85 Futurama

Futurama
  • 3772 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 February 2015 - 11:30 AM

73369-I-dont-believe-you-gif-HD-Imgu-qUV

#86 Branlaur

Branlaur
  • 907 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 February 2015 - 10:49 PM

I got Tony. I was tempted to keep trying but he seems pretty firm on his no so I won't risk it!

Huh, I got Tony too and I got unfrozen with no problem. Then again, I knew a fair bit amount and it was just frozen for using multiple accounts to gain NP

#87 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 March 2015 - 05:26 PM

Ticket status changed to Work in Progress... This is exciting :D

#88 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 March 2015 - 05:33 PM

Huh, I got Tony too and I got unfrozen with no problem. Then again, I knew a fair bit amount and it was just frozen for using multiple accounts to gain NP

I got Tony when my account was frozen for score sending. He gave my account back in just five days, but then again, I had a huge document with screenshots of everything I needed, like SDB, stocks, equipped items, NC transactions...ect. 

#89 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 March 2015 - 05:39 PM

I got Tony when my account was frozen for score sending. He gave my account back in just five days, but then again, I had a huge document with screenshots of everything I needed, like SDB, stocks, equipped items, NC transactions...ect.

Basically this for me too :) Tony got assigned my ticket and I had the accounts back within a day.

#90 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 March 2015 - 06:04 PM

And... still frozen. Tony didn't believe in me, even though this time I was telling the truth :/

Fuck Neopets.

#91 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 March 2015 - 06:42 PM

And... still frozen. Tony didn't believe in me, even though this time I was telling the truth :/

Fuck Neopets.

Ahhh dang that sucks man :( Welp, Minecraft it is then eh? ;)

#92 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 March 2015 - 06:43 PM

Ahhh dang that sucks man :( Welp, Minecraft it is then eh? ;)

I'm not gonna lie, I'll keep playing on my current main, which is way better than my old account :p But MC in first place, yes!

#93 Branlaur

Branlaur
  • 907 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 March 2015 - 07:01 PM

Fuck Neopets.

Damn that sucks. At least your new main is better

#94 ausername

ausername
  • 119 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 March 2015 - 10:49 PM

I got Tony as well as was unfrozen within 48 hours...
I, too, had a ton of details and screen shots...

You know you can photoshop screenshots, right?

#95 Branlaur

Branlaur
  • 907 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 March 2015 - 10:58 PM

I got Tony as well as was unfrozen within 48 hours...
I, too, had a ton of details and screen shots...

You know you can photoshop screenshots, right?

Don't even need to photoshop. Just change the javascript (not really hard just like ctrl+f and change text). Pretty easy to forge a screenshot. I didn't really have a lot of info but I still got the account unfrozen

#96 kadoating

kadoating
  • 10 posts

Posted 05 March 2015 - 04:13 PM

lol you're lucky.

I've tried to get my old main account back at least 5 times but they always say that can't check it records so not going to unfreeze it.

#97 Guest_iCarly_*

Guest_iCarly_*

Posted 05 March 2015 - 04:24 PM

Damn I went to go check my old main and it got purged

#98 Branlaur

Branlaur
  • 907 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 March 2015 - 10:31 PM

lol you're lucky.

I've tried to get my old main account back at least 5 times but they always say that can't check it records so not going to unfreeze it.

Huh, some people have reported that TNT says they can unfreeze it because they don't have records for it.

#99 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 March 2015 - 10:39 PM

Yup, I tried to convince Tony that he was stupid and I had a good reason to get my account back (not with those words, of course), and he said he can't unfreeze it because they have no records of it, since it was frozen 2 years ago. I call BS.

#100 Branlaur

Branlaur
  • 907 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 March 2015 - 12:25 PM

Yup, I tried to convince Tony that he was stupid and I had a good reason to get my account back (not with those words, of course), and he said he can't unfreeze it because they have no records of it, since it was frozen 2 years ago. I call BS.

That's so weird. How'd they have records of mine even though mine was frozen like 5 years ago

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users