• Please log in to reply
125 replies to this topic

#76 iKate

iKate
  • Cat Lady

• 1707 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 March 2015 - 02:25 PM

So is it still working, but just much more less effective?

Still very effective for me, I got 6 omelettes an hour ago :p

#77 Branlaur

Branlaur
  • 907 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 March 2015 - 04:25 PM

Still very effective for me, I got 6 omelettes an hour ago :p

Ehhhh but omelettes aren't too useful. Just wasn't sure because the lag seems a lot better

#78 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 March 2015 - 04:29 PM

Ehhhh but omelettes aren't too useful. Just wasn't sure because the lag seems a lot better

What's better than free food? You get a million, sell them for 1np each, you've got a million NP right there. 

#79 Branlaur

Branlaur
  • 907 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 March 2015 - 06:23 PM

What's better than free food? You get a million, sell them for 1np each, you've got a million NP right there. 

If they sell for 1 np XD. No one is buying anything these days.

#80 Alexiel

Alexiel
  • Sieg Zeon!

• 2043 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 March 2015 - 11:46 PM

Have a left click macro set up on my Logitech G600 mouse.

Anyone know how many milliseconds it should be set to be more effective in actually using this glitch?  

Have had zero luck so far at essentially .25 seconds (250 milliseconds).

#81 Branlaur

Branlaur
  • 907 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 March 2015 - 11:49 PM

Just set it to 1 millisecond per click or however as fast as possible you can. Main factor is how much lag there is though, so that's uncontrollable

#82 xemos

xemos
  • 19 posts

Posted 09 March 2015 - 12:08 AM

If you have premium you can enable the bar to increase the lag

#83 Branlaur

Branlaur
  • 907 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 March 2015 - 12:14 AM

Don't have premium though. And does it still increase lag or have they fixed that

#84 xemos

xemos
  • 19 posts

Posted 09 March 2015 - 12:27 AM

It still increases lag

#85 iKate

iKate
  • Cat Lady

• 1707 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 March 2015 - 12:30 AM

Have a left click macro set up on my Logitech G600 mouse.
Anyone know how many milliseconds it should be set to be more effective in actually using this glitch?  
Have had zero luck so far at essentially .25 seconds (250 milliseconds).

I've set it to 100ms and it works good with me. 1 millisecond seems a bit too fast

If you have premium you can enable the bar to increase the lag

Or you can use internet explorer lol

#86 BirdistheWord

BirdistheWord
  • 204 posts

Posted 09 March 2015 - 12:32 AM

Glitch has worked fine for me twice (once about three days ago, and today)

Using firefox (and thanks in part to my trusty boondocks "takes an hour to refresh hotmail" internet - couldn't have done it without you).

#87 Branlaur

Branlaur
  • 907 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 March 2015 - 12:49 AM

Or you can use internet explorer lol

XD You could probably do this glitch at any time if you use IE

#88 Checklist

Checklist
  • 41 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 March 2015 - 08:40 AM

Tried this with a couple dailies and couldn't receive more items due to my inventory being full...so I guess it is still working. 

#89 Branlaur

Branlaur
  • 907 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 March 2015 - 09:25 AM

Tried this with a couple dailies and couldn't receive more items due to my inventory being full...so I guess it is still working. 

If you're doing a daily the number of items in your inventory shouldn't affect how much you get

#90 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 March 2015 - 09:33 AM

I used the auto clicker thing in the forgotten shore about 15 minutes ago and NP keeps getting add to my account.

WHAT HAVE I DONE?

Hm, inventory being full only keeps you away from buy in stores/receive items from other players.

Most of the time I have my accounts' inventories full and I still get items from dailies (I only quick stock items to SDB once a month or so :p )

#91 Branlaur

Branlaur
  • 907 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 March 2015 - 10:07 AM

I used the auto clicker thing in the forgotten shore about 15 minutes ago and NP keeps getting add to my account.

WHAT HAVE I DONE?

How much total has been added O_o

#92 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 March 2015 - 10:13 AM

How much total has been added O_o

Not much, actually, I'm guessing it was a 2k prize because NP were being added in sets of 2k.

I got a total of 150k. lol

Now imagine if it was a 10k prize!

#93 fiasco817

fiasco817
  • 255 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 March 2015 - 10:22 AM

is it worth it then to get access to the forgotten shore especailly for this glitch? how much are all the map pieces? and if i have this correctly you just click where it says 'click here to redeem prize' multiple times and sometimes it will give out multiple prizes?

#94 KingNeo

KingNeo
  • 20 posts

Posted 09 March 2015 - 10:34 AM

is it worth it then to get access to the forgotten shore especailly for this glitch? how much are all the map pieces? and if i have this correctly you just click where it says 'click here to redeem prize' multiple times and sometimes it will give out multiple prizes?

The whole map set isn't that expensive, I'd just get it

#95 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 March 2015 - 10:43 AM

I NEED ANSWERS TO THIS. THIS IS IMPORTANT, THIS SUDDENLY HIT ME LIKE A MOTHERFUCKING LIGHTNING:

did anyone try to spam the button to open a GIFT BOX MYSTERY CAPSULE????!!!!!!

The whole map price it's probably around 1k? Something like that really, it's so worth it...

You spam click in the shore, IF you have a prize, sometimes (most of it lol) you don't have any prize to get.

BUT, I guess you could spam the button to redeem the prize WHEN you have it complete in the maps page.

#96 KingNeo

KingNeo
  • 20 posts

Posted 09 March 2015 - 10:50 AM

I NEED ANSWERS TO THIS. THIS IS IMPORTANT, THIS SUDDENLY HIT ME LIKE A MOTHERFUCKING LIGHTNING:

The whole map price it's probably around 1k? Something like that really, it's so worth it...

You spam click in the shore, IF you have a prize, sometimes (most of it lol) you don't have any prize to get.

BUT, I guess you could spam the button to redeem the prize WHEN you have it complete in the maps page.

I did this and got 8k x 6 lol (Spam map completed button)

#97 iKate

iKate
  • Cat Lady

• 1707 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 March 2015 - 11:10 AM

Omg that would be so awesome if it worked, I'll try it on a shell give me a sec

and also, the glitch works with the cheeseroller. If anyone still needs the avatar this is your chance. I spam clicked the button and I got the message that I only can play 3 times a day. I gained around 10k np and the avatar lol. (and I only paid the cheese once)

Edited by iKate, 09 March 2015 - 11:11 AM.

#98 Checklist

Checklist
  • 41 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 March 2015 - 11:14 AM

@Athayde I meant that I got so many items that my inventory filled up from being empty. Usually never happens. Got multiples of similar named items as well.

I think this works great with the lab ray, got a few cool zaps.

#99 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 March 2015 - 11:21 AM

Omg that would be so awesome if it worked, I'll try it on a shell give me a sec

and also, the glitch works with the cheeseroller. If anyone still needs the avatar this is your chance. I spam clicked the button and I got the message that I only can play 3 times a day. I gained around 10k np and the avatar lol. (and I only paid the cheese once)

I got that message too (Spam clicked), but sadly did not receive the avatar. Were you spamming the "go" button? 

#100 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 March 2015 - 11:23 AM

Jesus, so many possibilities lol

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users