Quantcast

Photo

Tell me something good that happened to you today.

happy shit

• Please log in to reply
2915 replies to this topic

#2526 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 May 2016 - 03:48 PM

Had matcha tea for the first time in yeaaaaars today. It reminds me of when I was young and would drink it almost every day because my aunt/cousins are Chinese and would bring it back from their trips.

#2527 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 May 2016 - 05:32 PM

I survived my whole day doing my job without needing any major help! The guy I'm replacing was off doing other things the majority of the day so I was mostly on my own. It felt good knowing I am getting the hang of things :D

#2528 Shannon

Shannon
  • 💦🌺 water type ♓✨

• 1618 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 May 2016 - 05:36 PM

Greek food is delicious :D
Greek people.. Not so much
Went to a Greek high school.. Man that fucked me up

From a Greek girl, thanks! You're so kind

As for good things that happened today, I bought my ACL tickets and my plane tickets to Bonnaroo, started planning for my Singapore trip, and I'm seeing Florence and the Machine on Thursday! What a time to be alive.

Also I got all As this semester. Couldn't be prouder of myself
Edit: JK I got my transcript and had one B but it was in my hardest class so I should still be proud. With all the classes I missed this semester for health struggles, I came out of it pretty damn well.

#2529 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 May 2016 - 06:32 PM

It's such a great night (18°C), I'm going to sleep outdoors for the first time (of many others I hope) this year. I missed this.
Also I had the day off and decided to spend the morning at the lake to re-start my swiming seasons.
Almost summer :D

#2530 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 May 2016 - 06:52 PM

So today was actually pretty crummy for me. I just felt lethargic and no energy! Nothing really exciting happened. And then I got the brilliant idea to order pizza from Dominos. It was perfect. And the cookie brownie was the topping to my pie!

#2531 HiMyNameIsNick

HiMyNameIsNick
  • Shitlord

• 1730 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 May 2016 - 02:17 PM

I bought 2 new perfumes.

God, I love smell good.

Edited by HiMyNameIsNick, 19 May 2016 - 02:18 PM.

#2532 Daria

Daria
  • 419 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 May 2016 - 02:37 PM

@HiMyNameIsNick what perfumes did you buy??

Nothing good has happened to me today yet but I predict I will finish off my clinical case reports and a small discussion assignment.

I have a feeling today will be a good day.

#2533 HiMyNameIsNick

HiMyNameIsNick
  • Shitlord

• 1730 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 May 2016 - 02:41 PM

@HiMyNameIsNick what perfumes did you buy??

Nothing good has happened to me today yet but I predict I will finish off my clinical case reports and a small discussion assignment.

I have a feeling today will be a good day.

One Million (Paco Rabanne) and Acqua Di Gio (Armani). I'm a sucker for perfumes.

#2534 Mishelle

Mishelle
  • Bitch Of The Boards

• 2245 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 May 2016 - 07:00 PM

I found out at Alcupulcos that every Monday their margaritas are $2 and for an extra dollar you can upgrage to premium tequila. This is going to make my Mondays infinitely better.

#2535 Daria

Daria
  • 419 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 May 2016 - 09:30 PM

One Million (Paco Rabanne) and Acqua Di Gio (Armani). I'm a sucker for perfumes.

i work at duty free so im familiar with basically all the perfumes on the market

YUUUMMM i love both of those D:

have you tried 'the scent' by hugo boss? its sort of like a mix between the other two :)

#2536 HiMyNameIsNick

HiMyNameIsNick
  • Shitlord

• 1730 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 May 2016 - 09:33 PM

i work at duty free so im familiar with basically all the perfumes on the market

YUUUMMM i love both of those D:

have you tried 'the scent' by hugo boss? its sort of like a mix between the other two :)

I love them too :p I wear 1 million on daily basis 

:o No, that's weird. It will be the next I'm buying then.

#2537 sprockets

sprockets
  • DonJonatino

• 759 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 May 2016 - 03:13 AM

Our training in Baltimore on Sunday randomly got cancelled so instead we'll be spending the day being tourists in Washington.

Plus it's finally warm enough to wear summer cologne, time for me to make a dent in my bottle of Z Zegna 

#2538 Ali

Ali
  • Wielder of the Spork

• 3204 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 May 2016 - 08:15 AM

All confirmed today that The Boy is officially, finally coming back to London at the end of August, after 2 horribly long years in Paris!!!!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

Less free shoes for me, but I do gain a husband. Fairish trade.

#2539 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 May 2016 - 04:01 PM

I went to my first baby appt and apparently, I have "a beautiful, well-placed, posterior cervix" and perfect veins. 

ooo and when we were talking about nausea, the midwife goes "I really don't like prescribing medicines, but if it's too bad you should really think about increasing your B6 and I was like YES

#2540 Mishelle

Mishelle
  • Bitch Of The Boards

• 2245 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 May 2016 - 04:31 PM

I have a job interview with Amnesty International next week

#2541 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 May 2016 - 04:32 PM

The surgery I've been waited for for 2 years is finally complete. I ate pizza right after, and now I'm home ^^.

#2542 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 May 2016 - 04:35 PM

The surgery I've been waited for for 2 years is finally complete. I ate pizza right after, and now I'm home ^^.

Glad to see all went well :)

#2543 sprockets

sprockets
  • DonJonatino

• 759 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 May 2016 - 04:37 PM

Our training in Baltimore on Sunday randomly got cancelled so instead we'll be spending the day being tourists in Washington.

We're going to the Smithsonian Museum on Sunday. I'm so excited! Although I heard there's so much to see you could spend a few days there. 

Also, got a haircut.

Before

Spoiler

After

Spoiler

#2544 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 May 2016 - 05:03 PM

@DonJonathan I meant to tell you how nice your hair looks in TC, but I forgot. Good job!

#2545 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 May 2016 - 05:06 PM

I bought things for our new home! Super happy. About to blog about it! lol.

#2546 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 May 2016 - 05:09 PM

I'm watching Queen + Adam Lambert live on tv on RiR. I'm still so mad I couldn't find anyone to change my work day tomorrow so I could go see them but GODDAMNIT just seeing it on tv is so fucking awesome. What an emotive night :')
Adam did not disappoint. Much respect for the man and I loved to see his respect for Mercury's work and legacy. Two fucking amazing hours.

#2547 sprockets

sprockets
  • DonJonatino

• 759 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 May 2016 - 05:13 PM

@DonJonathan I meant to tell you how nice your hair looks in TC, but I forgot. Good job!

@Adam, thanks! Your hair looked good today too. 

#2548 Kitty

Kitty
  • Kitten please 🐱

• 272 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 May 2016 - 05:14 PM

Got some rest 3-4 hours of sleeping done. NAPS!!! (After past 2 days of awfulness it was nice to just relax)

Edited by Litten, 20 May 2016 - 05:14 PM.

#2549 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 May 2016 - 05:16 PM

Got some rest 3-4 hours of sleeping done. NAPS!!! (After past 2 days of awfulness it was nice to just relax)

Ugh, I wish I could nap! I am already having sleep problems, if I nap, I would never sleep! Glad you were able to relax though!

#2550 Kitty

Kitty
  • Kitten please 🐱

• 272 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 May 2016 - 05:20 PM

Ugh, I wish I could nap! I am already having sleep problems, if I nap, I would never sleep! Glad you were able to relax though!

I try not too but with my fatigue lately I just can't stop sleeping :( I used have trouble though- so not sure to be thankful or not ! And thanks its been rough week!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users