Quantcast

Photo

Tell me something good that happened to you today.

happy shit

• Please log in to reply
2915 replies to this topic

#401 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 June 2015 - 10:50 AM

I had leftover coconut cream pie for lunch.

#402 FelisNoctua

FelisNoctua
  • 657 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 June 2015 - 10:56 AM

I had leftover coconut cream pie for lunch.

omg I want pie now. Publix mango key lime pie. yes........

You know, for my birthday, my Granmother sent me $50 and wrote that it was specifically for key lime pie. I am not joking.

Edited by FelisNoctua, 18 June 2015 - 10:57 AM.

#403 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 June 2015 - 11:21 AM

You know, for my birthday, my Granmother sent me $50 and wrote that it was specifically for key lime pie. I am not joking.

Publix over errthang. Pie over errthang.

I found a lot of things that I forgot I had. So that's a good thing.

#404 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 June 2015 - 03:21 PM

I planted carrot, leek, and onion seeds a week ago and they're all sprouting strongly.

#405 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 June 2015 - 03:38 PM

I planted carrot, leek, and onion seeds a week ago and they're all sprouting strongly.

WHAT KIND OF ONION DID YOU GET

#406 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 June 2015 - 03:39 PM

WHAT KIND OF ONION DID YOU GET

RED!!!

#407 sprockets

sprockets
  • DonJonatino

• 759 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 June 2015 - 03:50 PM

I may have had that before even though I've never been to Florida before, a coworker goes a few times a year and the last time brought back a mango key lime pie. Also said that gator jerky is a thing that's sold on the side of the road

#408 pancakeface

pancakeface
  • 769 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 June 2015 - 05:15 PM

RED!!!

That's only like the best kind. #notracist

#409 Honchkrow

Honchkrow
  • 908 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 June 2015 - 05:37 PM

Eating some mangos, i love mango.

#410 sprockets

sprockets
  • DonJonatino

• 759 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 June 2015 - 05:43 PM

Some girls at work today asked me if I've been working out because apparently it's starting to show. 

#411 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 June 2015 - 06:14 PM

It's raining! <3

#412 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 June 2015 - 07:22 PM

This is the third day in a row the rain's kept it cool enough that I don't have to turn on the AC.

#413 pancakeface

pancakeface
  • 769 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 June 2015 - 06:40 AM

Some girls at work today asked me if I've been working out because apparently it's starting to show. 

giphy.gif

#414 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 June 2015 - 06:51 AM

This is the third day in a row the rain's kept it cool enough that I don't have to turn on the AC.

Ugh lucky you. I have probably ran the AC for a solid 2+ months now. My new power bill came out today and it was 40 bucks higher than last month SMH.

#415 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 June 2015 - 07:11 AM

Ugh lucky you. I have probably ran the AC for a solid 2+ months now. My new power bill came out today and it was 40 bucks higher than last month SMH.

I'm not sure what's going on but my bills have been running $40 below normal, but this will make almost 2 weeks solid of no AC, so hopefully it pays off.

#416 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 June 2015 - 07:51 AM

It's still raining! Waking up with rain is one of the best feelings.

#417 Gnome

Gnome
  • Alpha As Fuck

• 1054 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 June 2015 - 10:49 AM

I got to spend time with my brother today. Much needed. He also got a job today after 16 months!

#418 Futurama

Futurama
  • 3772 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 June 2015 - 10:52 AM

I woke up alive.

#419 FelisNoctua

FelisNoctua
  • 657 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 June 2015 - 11:21 AM

AC guys came, and though it's going slow, the house is down to 89F (31.7C). Much better, even though it's just that little bit, because the humidity as dropped inside since I could close the windows. I still have a heat headache, but the dog is breathing slower, which was my real goal. :/

#420 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 June 2015 - 08:02 PM

My backyard smells like honeysuckle, rain, and fires and there's lightning bugs everywhere.

#421 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 June 2015 - 10:07 PM

Right after I posted this:

When I'm trying to have a nice conversation on omegle, but I only find perverts. smh

I went to chatroullete and had a nice talk with the first person lol

edit: he told me his skype id but I forgot to write it down. oh well xD
edit2: found it!

#422 pancakeface

pancakeface
  • 769 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 June 2015 - 01:50 AM

Right after I posted this:

I went to chatroullete and had a nice talk with the first person lol

edit: he told me his skype id but I forgot to write it down. oh well xD
edit2: found it!

Awwww...I love it when that happens. Once I talked to a guy who had valentine plans to stay in, eat pizza and play video games with his long term girlfriend. He was a pizza chef so he made the pizzas himself. I ent and left a glowing review about the shop's pizza chef after that.

Another person I met on omegle is also now somebody I talk to quite often. Waiting for the day that one of us finds out that the other is an axe murderer sociopath

#423 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 June 2015 - 07:13 AM

Waiting for the day that one of us finds out that the other is an axe murderer sociopath

It always ends up like that.

My dad just stopped by to drop off his smoker I'm borrowing today and also brought me a bunch of celery-free, gluten-free, wheat-free, parsley-free, tomato-free potato salad and some Lithuanian honey.

#424 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 June 2015 - 07:49 AM

Awwww...I love it when that happens. Once I talked to a guy who had valentine plans to stay in, eat pizza and play video games with his long term girlfriend. He was a pizza chef so he made the pizzas himself. I ent and left a glowing review about the shop's pizza chef after that.

Another person I met on omegle is also now somebody I talk to quite often. Waiting for the day that one of us finds out that the other is an axe murderer sociopath

I usually find great people when I go to omegle/chatroulette with a group of friends. In one night we found a guy who was really rich, super nice, and funny. We even met his grandma! :p he had to leave because his friend got there and they were going to have lunch. Both of them had super expensive cars (I don't remember which one). We also found a guy playing the guitar, he was pretty good at it. And there was someone with a fake cam pretending to be an artist, I think it was Snoop Dogg. We had fun talking to him hahahah

#425 Guppie

Guppie
  • 1285 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 June 2015 - 07:50 AM

I made tasty food last night (meat balls from scratch and meaty marinara sauce), and nobody was disappointed.

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users