Quantcast

Photo

Tell me something good that happened to you today.

happy shit

• Please log in to reply
2915 replies to this topic

#701 HiMyNameIsNick

HiMyNameIsNick
  • Shitlord

• 1730 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 July 2015 - 12:27 PM

Winter break already

#702 Guppie

Guppie
  • 1285 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 July 2015 - 04:43 PM

Had dinner with an old friend and made a new one

#703 Grumpy

Grumpy
  • 234 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 July 2015 - 07:26 PM

Went to lunch with my boss, work's dime.

I'll take a free lunch any day!

Also, cupcakes.  Just ate some.  :D

#704 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 July 2015 - 07:23 AM

Went to the town to renew my ID and decided that, while I was there, it would be better to refill my gas tank because the prices there are lower compared to the ones the only gas station in my village does. I had a very nice surprise when I decided to pick the supermarket gas station because they had a 35% discount Friday special or whatever! Plus I got a free cupcake in the supermarket from a marketing thingy. :D

#705 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 July 2015 - 10:20 AM

I've had nothing to do at work today, except a few little things that pop-up in my inbox.. so for like 80% of my morning I was looking at cats online to adopt.

#706 Romy

Romy
  • Neocodex Elite Four Member

• 4876 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 July 2015 - 10:30 AM

My uncle had a pretty bad seizure last night but now he's at my place resting up.

I'm just really grateful that it didn't happen while he was driving and that he's back to normal now.

#707 arcanum

arcanum
  • 1748 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 July 2015 - 10:38 AM

I just got a ton of new jewelry (4 septum rings, 6 lip rings, a few nose rings and 3 pairs of plugs) for $32 & free shipping :wub: :wub: :wub:  Stoked on it.

#708 Cannabis

Cannabis
  • yungamerican

• 970 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 July 2015 - 10:55 AM

I just got a ton of new jewelry (4 septum rings, 6 lip rings, a few nose rings and 3 pairs of plugs) for $32 & free shipping :wub: :wub: :wub:  Stoked on it.

You gotta love free shipping

.... but I got a 100 on my pathophysiology midterm and my gf is coming to visit me today :-)

#709 Shannon

Shannon
  • 💦🌺 water type ♓✨

• 1618 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 July 2015 - 12:26 PM

I saw upwards of twenty castles today and tasted a bunch of different German wines. Ended the day with quite possibly too much beer.

#710 Cass

Cass
  • Stronteigenwijs

• 1560 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 July 2015 - 12:44 PM

I saw upwards of twenty castles today and tasted a bunch of different German wines. Ended the day with quite possibly too much beer.

Deutschland uber alles

#711 sprockets

sprockets
  • DonJonatino

• 759 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 July 2015 - 06:10 PM

Not today but yesterday I got nominated to win an award at work by one of my peers. It felt good to know that people appreciate what I do and that it doesn't go unnoticed.

#712 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 July 2015 - 06:41 PM

Arrived from work and noticed my caveman took the break at his work to come home and make me a surprise! :D

Sketch18631929.jpg

CHOCOLATE. Four bags of milk chocolate covered almonds + 4 white chocolate twix xxl. OMG, this is heaven. *drools*
Translation of the note: "Don't eat them all at once." Oh, he knows me sooooo well. :rolleyes:
And I had to cut half of the paper note because it was too explicit. xD

Why is the pic so small? *kicks postimg*

#713 pancakeface

pancakeface
  • 769 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 July 2015 - 06:46 PM

I can't like it no matter what's with it. I got traumatized 4ever.

Brazil won! At least in volleyball we're still fucking amazing!

Edit: you can see how much I know. The game isn't over lmao but even if we lose, we're still fucking amazing :p

Really? I love it so hard. Possibly you're not drinking sweetened versions, those are smooth as heck.

#714 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 July 2015 - 06:48 PM

Really? I love it so hard. Possibly you're not drinking sweetened versions, those are smooth as heck.

It's automatic, if it touches my mouth, I feel like vomiting. It doesn't feel right.

#715 Shannon

Shannon
  • 💦🌺 water type ♓✨

• 1618 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 July 2015 - 09:42 PM

Having breakfast in Frankfurt, lunch in Milan, and dinner in Nice. Life is crazy

#716 stagsong

stagsong
  • 121 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 July 2015 - 11:39 PM

It wasn't today, but I was too busy to say til now - My hubby and I are having a baby!  :heart:  :heart:  :blush:  :heart:  :heart:

#717 Sehunie

Sehunie
  • 96 posts

Posted 18 July 2015 - 04:53 AM

It wasn't today, but I was too busy to say til now - My hubby and I are having a baby!  :heart:  :heart:  :blush:  :heart:  :heart:

Oh congratulations! :D I wish the best for the both of you, and the future baby, ofcourse!

I don't have a baby announcement (thank God, I'm seventeen) but I got a Syrian hamster today. I've only dealt with dwarf hamsters before so I hope it'll be okay, they tend to bite less than the dwarfs, so yay for that!

Also @Athayde, that looks delicious! I didn't even know about the existence of white chocolate Twix  :o

2vxo9k4.jpg

#718 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 July 2015 - 12:49 PM

Because yesterday's pic was too tiny to show all this amazing stuff. :p

2015_07_18_03_52_29.jpg

@stagsong, congrats!! :o

@Sehunie, it's amazing. Really soft on the outside but so crunchy in the inside. :p I love white chocolate! I didn't know about it either. Apparently it's a limited edition.

That's a really cute hamster, btw. <3

#719 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 July 2015 - 02:12 PM

I'm gonna see my sister tomorrow :D it's just for one day, but that doesn't matter.

#720 stagsong

stagsong
  • 121 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 July 2015 - 02:35 PM

Thanks all! Today I'm telling the parents today ahhh!

#721 Shannon

Shannon
  • 💦🌺 water type ♓✨

• 1618 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 July 2015 - 03:53 PM

A really reaaaally attractive Italian man was walking down the aisle of my train car and stopped suddenly to tell me he loved my eyes (he didn't know the word so he pointed at his eye lol) and then kissed his fingertips in that stereotypical Italian way that I thought was made up until now. I practically melted into a puddle and could only say "Gratzie."

#722 pancakeface

pancakeface
  • 769 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 July 2015 - 08:54 PM

Having breakfast in Frankfurt, lunch in Milan, and dinner in Nice. Life is crazy

Gurl you travel more than that lady from Eat, Pray, Love. I'm envious.

A really reaaaally attractive Italian man was walking down the aisle of my train car and stopped suddenly to tell me he loved my eyes (he didn't know the word so he pointed at his eye lol) and then kissed his fingertips in that stereotypical Italian way that I thought was made up until now. I practically melted into a puddle and could only say "Gratzie."

A stereotype I was only aware of after I watched Spy.

Congrats!

I'm gonna see my sister tomorrow :D it's just for one day, but that doesn't matter.

Hi Swarley's sister from an internet stranger.

#723 Guppie

Guppie
  • 1285 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 July 2015 - 05:14 AM

I've got a jug of Golden Bear Lemonade and five trays of ice cubes. It's gonna be a good day.

#724 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 July 2015 - 06:57 PM

I got some dark chocolate frozen yogurt and covered it with oreos, gummy bears, and some cheesecake bites. Nom.

#725 Shannon

Shannon
  • 💦🌺 water type ♓✨

• 1618 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 July 2015 - 03:12 AM

I'm too cheap to pay French prices for a simple lunch, so I whipped up some pasta and it was killer. Just some dried pasta, chopped San Marzano tomatoes, roughly chopped garlic, butter, olive oil, and a couple splashes of Bordeaux. Feels great to know you're capable of making something delicious.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users