Quantcast

Photo

Tell me something good that happened to you today.

happy shit

• Please log in to reply
2915 replies to this topic

#776 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 July 2015 - 06:51 AM

My co-worker brought me a zucchini from her garden.. It was a little bigger than expected.

*insert perverted sex jokes*

Ch1xmiH.jpg

iwe8Xtx.jpg

edit: I feel like if @Jess had this she would fall over since it's as big as she is.

#777 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 July 2015 - 07:01 AM

My co-worker brought me a zucchini from her garden.. It was a little bigger than expected.

*insert perverted sex jokes*

edit: I feel like if @Jess had this she would fall over since it's as big as she

:o

#778 Guppie

Guppie
  • 1285 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 July 2015 - 01:57 PM

Found out I graduated with honours. :D

Congrats!

I got glazed croissants from a local independent grocery store, and they were the best pastry I have ever had.

#779 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 July 2015 - 07:47 PM

We went bowling tonight. I won. Twice. One of the rounds using my left hand.

#780 Alexiel

Alexiel
  • Sieg Zeon!

• 2043 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 July 2015 - 09:10 PM

Man, what a day.

• Woke up around noon. That was awesome.
  • Stayed in bed because I only had six or seven chapters left of "Night of the Living Trekkies". That was enjoyable. Cheesy as FUUuuu but quite good. Would bang read again.
  • While it still hasn't arrived to me personally yet, I saw on YouTube this month's Cannabox comes with a $75ish Snoop Dogg G Pen Herbal Vaporizer Kit in addition to other goodies. Will probably never use it, but pretty sweet for a $25/month box.
  • Paid off all bills until financial aid day arrives. That's freeing.
  • Got a new job. Fill out paperwork on Monday. Don't know pay yet, but honestly don't care. This is a job I've wanted for about a year; I'd "pester" the GM from time to time checking for openings and this time it paid off - hired me on the spot. Working at the local newspaper putting ads in the papers. Well... putting stacks of ads in a machine that sorts them into the paper. Basic, simple, stupidly easy work that allows me to listen to music/tv or whatever so long as I get through my stack by the end of my shift.) I look forward to the monotony and repetition. It's an environment that really works with my near-agoraphobic and nocturnal nature.
  • Hung out with my bud. He has a new car so pretty much just cruising around ever chance he gets. (Gods his driving scares me at times though. lol)
  • Met some of his friends who were pretty cool and near instantly welcomed me into the pack. Nice feeling wanted, welcome, or a part of something.
  • And currently have the house to myself through Monday so just chilling smoking, vaping ejuice (pineapple/mango/strawberry ftw), listenin to a little bit of everything (Empire of the Sun, Green Day, Fleetwood Mac, etc), and debating between starting a Broadchurch marathon first or finally getting around to watching Terminator Genisys and Guardians of the Galaxy first.

It's all been really... well...

67IBH8g.gif

I can honestly say this has been the best day I have ever had in... no less than 10 months.

I needed this. Gods did I need this.

#781 Gnome

Gnome
  • Alpha As Fuck

• 1054 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 July 2015 - 01:03 AM

Just found out I'm "known" around town because I hooked up with the bartenders sister and never called her after. Don't plan on calling the bartender either.

#782 Cass

Cass
  • Stronteigenwijs

• 1560 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 July 2015 - 01:30 PM

Husband signed up to work with my Halloween festivities :D

Adding to the Halloween festivities, I got another e-mail from another Halloween company announcing plans and repitition days! God I'm so frigging excited. I know it seems early for Halloween-stuff but the excitement and preperations start as early as july (so, now). I can't frigging wait. I keep watching the aftermovies of the Fright Nights (biggest Halloween event of Europe)

#783 Bone

Bone
  • no

• 3638 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 July 2015 - 07:48 PM

I went out to dinner with my parents, so got a free meal and booze (chicken and waffles and an absinthe cocktail). I felt comfortable enough with them to (briefly) mention the date I went on last night.

#784 stagsong

stagsong
  • 121 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 July 2015 - 09:25 PM

Got to sit around and veg out watching Dark Matter and Penny Dreadful with my bestie, spend the night, and watch more. :>

#785 Cass

Cass
  • Stronteigenwijs

• 1560 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 July 2015 - 11:24 AM

Freehanded my nails. Forgot how much fun it is to do my nails.

Spoiler

#786 HiMyNameIsNick

HiMyNameIsNick
  • Shitlord

• 1730 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 July 2015 - 12:40 PM

Slept until 5 pm, amazing :p

#787 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 July 2015 - 01:01 PM

My dinner tonight :drool:

2015_07_26_20_32_04.jpg

#788 Gnome

Gnome
  • Alpha As Fuck

• 1054 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 July 2015 - 01:58 PM

My dinner tonight :drool:

2015_07_26_20_32_04.jpg

looks so good!!

#789 DonValentino

DonValentino
  • Neocodex Handegg League Champion/Daddy

• 2482 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 July 2015 - 02:14 PM

Mets won NYCFC won

#790 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 July 2015 - 02:59 PM

My backyard, vodka as my company, nothing around me but the sound of crickets, owls, dogs howling far away and the wind passing through the trees leaves. Such an amazing night: 23C and a gentle breeze. I think this sun lounger will be my bed for the night

#791 Fikri

Fikri
  • submissive

• 4433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 July 2015 - 03:04 PM

overcame my acrophobia to change the light bulb in the living room. it was only a few feet off the ground but still - IT'S SCARY AS FUCK. 

#792 Mishelle

Mishelle
  • Bitch Of The Boards

• 2245 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 July 2015 - 05:37 PM

I woke up with no hangover 

#793 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 July 2015 - 09:06 PM

I had the epiphany that it's actually my life I'm living and it's ok to tell anyone who thinks otherwise to fuck off.

I saw that one as well! It's circling around on facebook. I just think its 10x easier to just cut the melon in half, scrape it out and throw it all in a blender lol. Seems you'd get a lot of delicious watermelon meat leftover if you do it with the beater.

Plus you can make watermelon rind pickles if you do it this way.

#794 Padme

Padme
  • Tofu Tatas

• 1687 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 July 2015 - 09:09 PM

A stain came out of my clothing that I was terrified wouldn't. WOOOOO

#795 stagsong

stagsong
  • 121 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 July 2015 - 11:06 PM

It was nice enough to walk home that I wasn't freezing my ass off today. So happy! Birds were chirping and the sun was out - just lovely.

#796 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 July 2015 - 11:12 PM

I SLEPT!

IN THE GARDEN!!

ON A POOL CHAIR!!!

WITHOUT INCIDENTS!!!!

#797 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 July 2015 - 09:23 AM

My UK visa was approved woooooo. Now I can focus on moving without worrying about that.

#798 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 July 2015 - 09:28 AM

My UK visa was approved woooooo. Now I can focus on moving without worrying about that.

After all the trouble you went through, that was much deserved. Congrats :D

#799 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 July 2015 - 09:46 AM

congrats!!

#800 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 July 2015 - 09:55 AM

I've organised roughly 3/4 of my MTG cards, and input them into tappedout.net --

Total
  • TCG Price: $248.36
  • Amount: 580
  • Unique amount: 396

I've spent probably $120 on cards so far, and just about doubled my money. I still have at least 150 cards left to input into the database :D.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users