Quantcast

Photo

Tell me something good that happened to you today.

happy shit

• Please log in to reply
2915 replies to this topic

#1301 Susie

Susie
  • 1382 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 September 2015 - 09:08 PM

Found out that the guy I have a crush on is single :D

We'll see what happens...

#1302 Cass

Cass
  • Stronteigenwijs

• 1560 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 September 2015 - 03:10 AM

Our event got international attention ^^

http://www.scaretour...-nights-nl.html

You can even spot me on one of the photos, but I'm guessing you won't find me ;P

#1303 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 September 2015 - 06:01 AM

I just got notified that my laptop is at my town's post office. It's more than likely to be delivered today, I can't wait for it :D

#1304 Gnome

Gnome
  • Alpha As Fuck

• 1054 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 September 2015 - 06:08 AM

Went to breakfast with the family. My mom is recovering quite well. All is good for now.

#1305 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 September 2015 - 06:10 AM

I'm drinking coffee.

#1306 Liesa

Liesa
  • Foxy Lady

• 2196 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 September 2015 - 06:11 AM

I'm sick, curled up on the couch and coughing my lungs out but my mom promised to make me pudding and damn that cheers me up.

#1307 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 September 2015 - 08:46 AM

I went up to the 11th floor with some friends because we wanted to see what their view is. They can see the London skyline including the London eye all lit up. So jealous. 

It's like 500 something pounds per week though so... I'll keep my puny room on the 2nd floor. 

#1308 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 September 2015 - 09:07 AM

I went up to the 11th floor with some friends because we wanted to see what their view is. They can see the London skyline including the London eye all lit up. So jealous. 

It's like 500 something pounds per week though so... I'll keep my puny room on the 2nd floor. 

£500 a week?! You can rent a 3 bedroom house up in the wondrous north for £500 a month...

#1309 Tailwind

Tailwind
  • Win points = 2,235,563

• 2576 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 September 2015 - 09:11 AM

I finally got a job. :D

#1310 Susie

Susie
  • 1382 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 September 2015 - 09:11 AM

I finally got a job. :D

YAY! Congratulations!! :D :D

#1311 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 September 2015 - 09:16 AM

£500 a week?! You can rent a 3 bedroom house up in the wondrous north for £500 a month...

It's closer to 600, really. It's insane lol 

#1312 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 September 2015 - 09:21 AM

It's closer to 600, really. It's insane lol 

Better to have a cheaper room without a view and then go and see the London Eye for free closer up. :p More money for whisky.

#1313 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 September 2015 - 10:13 AM

RAIN.

#1314 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 September 2015 - 10:15 AM

It's almost lunch time, this morning has gone by quickly!

#1315 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 September 2015 - 02:20 PM

Better to have a cheaper room without a view and then go and see the London Eye for free closer up. :p More money for whisky.

Exactly. My view isn't bad though. There's a garden, and I can see the other rooms across from me. I don't really leave my window open because I don't like people seeing everything I do. 

#1316 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 September 2015 - 08:38 PM

Exactly. My view isn't bad though. There's a garden, and I can see the other rooms across from me. I don't really leave my window open because I don't like people seeing everything I do.

Yeah, I like to wander around naked too.

#1317 Padme

Padme
  • Tofu Tatas

• 1687 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 September 2015 - 11:22 PM

Yeah, I like to wander around naked too.

Are you Matthew Silver? 

#1318 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 September 2015 - 06:26 AM

Yeah but it means living up north

#1319 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 September 2015 - 07:19 AM

Are you Matthew Silver?

If I confirmed or denied that it would mean revealing a clue as to my true identity, one must maintain one's absolute mystique.

Exactly. There's only one good thing about the south and that's the person.

#1320 Guest_iCarly_*

Guest_iCarly_*

Posted 30 September 2015 - 08:18 AM

Spoiler

wtf is wrong with living up north?

#1321 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 September 2015 - 08:23 AM

Spoiler

wtf is wrong with living up north?

He's talking about Northern England :p Not U.S. 

#1322 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 September 2015 - 08:28 AM

If I confirmed or denied that it would mean revealing a clue as to my true identity, one must maintain one's absolute mystique.

Exactly. There's only one good thing about the south and that's the person.

As opposed to mass unemployment, shittier weather and general gloom and doom? Have you ever been to Blackburn? I think I contracted manic depression from going their once in 2006

#1323 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 September 2015 - 08:59 AM

As opposed to mass unemployment, shittier weather and general gloom and doom? Have you ever been to Blackburn? I think I contracted manic depression from going their once in 2006

Last time I checked the North East was only a couple of percentage points higher than London in terms of the unemployment rate and given that we have a lot fewer people I think you'll find that there are many more unemployed people in the south than the north. ;) We're also on par with most of the south in terms of average sunshine, precipitation and even mean temperature for much of the year (we have much cooler summers though, thankfully). And places in the north are very often voted the friendliest, happiest, best places to raise families etc while areas of London usually come at the bottom of the same lists. ;) Not to mention our wonderful sandy beaches, unspoiled countryside, superior accents, affordable housing, proliferation of Greggs branches etc. Blackburn is a shit hole though, went there once, never went back.

But we digress.

#1324 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 September 2015 - 09:09 AM

Last time I checked the North East was only a couple of percentage points higher than London in terms of the unemployment rate and given that we have a lot fewer people I think you'll find that there are many more unemployed people in the south than the north. ;) We're also on par with most of the south in terms of average sunshine, precipitation and even mean temperature for much of the year (we have much cooler summers though, thankfully). And places in the north are very often voted the friendliest, happiest, best places to raise families etc while areas of London usually come at the bottom of the same lists. ;) Not to mention our wonderful sandy beaches, unspoiled countryside, superior accents, affordable housing, proliferation of Greggs branches etc. Blackburn is a shit hole though, went there once, never went back.

But we digress.

You're like an advertisement for the North. 

#1325 Guest_iCarly_*

Guest_iCarly_*

Posted 30 September 2015 - 10:02 AM

He's talking about Northern England :p Not U.S. 

I know :p I'm moving to England. Pretty northern too. 

But we digress.

Well that doesn't sound too awful

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users