Quantcast

Photo

Tell me something good that happened to you today.

happy shit

• Please log in to reply
2915 replies to this topic

#1401 Dazz

Dazz
  • Musicyclopedia

• 3242 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 October 2015 - 05:43 AM

2ahieyg.png

10k people have viewed my favourites :o . Pretty good for me since it's all music and i've never shared it.

#1402 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 October 2015 - 09:20 AM

Had a much needed chat with a good friend this morning, only took up 3.5 hours of my morning that I forgot I was at work and it's almost lunch time now. 

Also hit another weight loss milestone today, I'm getting closer and closer to my goal weight. I can feel the confidence rising every time I look in the mirror.

#1403 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 October 2015 - 09:50 AM

The laptop store called, they're sending another one tomorrow (the post office hasnt said anything about the theft yet, those fuckers). Unfortunately it will probably get here only next week, but it's something to cheer me up a bit.

Found out yesterday that this really c00l guy I'm interested in from class has always thought I was cute too. Guys, he has mad style, the sweetest babyface (which is weird bc y'all know I like older celeb guys lol), and he's fucking smart and a feminist. Knowing your feelings are mutual is the ~BEST~ feeling.

Pfff, say something new :p

#1404 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 October 2015 - 10:47 AM

This thread always gives me a smile.

#1405 Cannabis

Cannabis
  • yungamerican

• 970 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 October 2015 - 01:50 PM

I got in to nursing school!

#1406 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 October 2015 - 03:36 PM

Carly just got home after a 3 hours "quick night walk" with a secretive and happy smile. I think she's got a male friend :D

#1407 Required

Required
  • 922 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 October 2015 - 04:45 PM

One of my collegues at work had personal issues (her mother fell off a big staircase and broke her knee) and had to leave 'til the end of the year. My boss asked me to cover her courses so now I work double! I'm happy because I really enjoy teaching and I see this as a heads up from my boss for doing my job right. Now I get to teach 3 more groups of people :D Aaaand of course, more money :p

#1408 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 October 2015 - 05:20 PM

One of my collegues at work had personal issues (her mother fell off a big staircase and broke her knee) and had to leave 'til the end of the year. My boss asked me to cover her courses so now I work double! I'm happy because I really enjoy teaching and I see this as a heads up from my boss for doing my job right. Now I get to teach 3 more groups of people :D Aaaand of course, more money :p

Sweet! What do you teach?

#1409 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 October 2015 - 05:27 PM

I had a debate with a good friend of mine, whose wife is pregnant, about circumcising their child when he's born. I told him the suspected pro's, and con's of the procedure, and now him and his wife are heavily considering not taking away the choice from their son. I consider that a big win in my book. People often circumcise their children for some bogus ass reasons like: "Well, it was done to me so I figured I'd do it to my son(s).",  "I didn't know there was any other way.", or my very least favorite, "I had my son circumcised because leaving a penis in tact looks ugly." -- mother fucker it isn't your decision if what looks 'ugly' to you should be permanently removed from HIS body. #HisBodyHisChoice

#1410 ninjaweeb

ninjaweeb
  • 91 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 October 2015 - 05:32 PM

CONGRATSSSS! I'm currently in my second year, it's hell and I'm procrastinating studying for a midterm right now, but it will all be worth it!

#1411 DonValentino

DonValentino
  • Neocodex Handegg League Champion/Daddy

• 2482 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 October 2015 - 05:36 PM

Congrats dude!

#1412 Required

Required
  • 922 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 October 2015 - 05:51 PM

Sweet! What do you teach?

English to children and teens :) I'm also studying at a teacher's training college, hoping to be a professor one day

#1413 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 October 2015 - 05:57 PM

English to children and teens :) I'm also studying at a teacher's training college, hoping to be a professor one day

That's awesome :D I don't really have the patience to teach :p

#1414 Alexiel

Alexiel
  • Sieg Zeon!

• 2043 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 October 2015 - 06:40 PM

Totally aced my SciFi & Fantasy Lit graduate paper worth 50% of my grade.

Nice that my extensive Walking Dead knowledge finally paid off. lol

400 / 400 - 100 %

Individual Feedback:

Please don't think that just because you have full points on this assignment that you've written a masterpiece.

This piece still needs lots of work!

Completing this assignment is only step one. Step two comes in writing a BETTER revision of this same paper. Please download the marked paper and use it as a starting point.

Ensure you do good MLA formatting and documentation. Do not go over the 10% limit on direct quotation (LOTS of you did that on this assignment!). Rewrite, don't just correct mistakes I've pointed out.

Whatever you do, do not turn in the same draft for the REVISION unless you want a zero for that assignment.

Best wishes!

-"JD"

Few less quotes, little bit of grammar & formatting, and a few minor changes/additions beyond that and I should easily ace this course. 

Now if only my CS Lewis course goes this smoothly I'll be happy. Unfortunately he hasn't gotten around to grading that yet so going to be a bit unnerved until classes resume from Fall Break on Monday. 25xDaI5.gif

#1415 Shannon

Shannon
  • 💦🌺 water type ♓✨

• 1618 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 October 2015 - 08:15 PM

I got my ticket for Okeechobee Music Festival! Going to turn 21 while I'm there and smile until my face hurts.

#1416 FelisNoctua

FelisNoctua
  • 657 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 October 2015 - 09:09 PM

I got to see Benedict Cumberbatch's Hamlet, telecast from the Barbican in England, thanks to National Theatre Live. Un...believable. <3<3<3

#HisBodyHisChoice

I applaud you for being on the rational side of that "debate". How we outlaw female genital mutilation but still push it on males is beyond me.

#1417 Fikri

Fikri
  • submissive

• 4433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 October 2015 - 11:25 PM

my housemate took the initiative to install internet connection for everybody in the house and now i don't have to drag my feet to the library every time i wanna use the internet. hallelujah!

I had a debate with a good friend of mine, whose wife is pregnant, about circumcising their child when he's born. I told him the suspected pro's, and con's of the procedure, and now him and his wife are heavily considering not taking away the choice from their son. I consider that a big win in my book. People often circumcise their children for some bogus ass reasons like: "Well, it was done to me so I figured I'd do it to my son(s).",  "I didn't know there was any other way.", or my very least favorite, "I had my son circumcised because leaving a penis in tact looks ugly." -- mother fucker it isn't your decision if what looks 'ugly' to you should be permanently removed from HIS body. #HisBodyHisChoice

good job! :thumbsup: i wish i still have my foreskin... my parents decided to circumcise me for religious reasons tho.

#1418 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 October 2015 - 04:11 AM

DUDE YES @Adam. I just think you're so great for standing up for that and educating someone. My neighbor in Alaska circumcised her first son and she just.. felt so much guilt, shame and sadness that she had not done research and just went along with her husband's views. Her second son, thankfully, she left intact. She's a strong advocate and until her, I never had an opinion for or against.

I woke up and shit hurts and stuff, but it's all right. My surgery is 3 weeks away! 

#1419 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 October 2015 - 05:12 AM

It's Friday, so I hope things start turning around.

Also I had meatloaf for dinner last night, my dad's special meatloaf is my favorite comfort food.

#1420 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 October 2015 - 05:15 AM

It's Friday, so I hope things start turning around.

Also I had meatloaf for dinner last night, my dad's special meatloaf is my favorite comfort food.

@Rocket If you ever need to talk, I'm here. 

#1421 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 October 2015 - 05:36 AM

@Rocket If you ever need to talk, I'm here. 

Thank you! I'm just pms'ing hardcore this past week on top of people being stupid. I'm already feeling better.

#1422 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 October 2015 - 05:37 AM

Thank you! I'm just pms'ing hardcore this past week on top of people being stupid. I'm already feeling better.

Well that's good. But I'm still always here if you need to bitch. xD I do hope things pick up. 

#1423 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 October 2015 - 12:25 AM

I learned how to play foosball, and I was pretty ok. 

#1424 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 October 2015 - 05:54 AM

It's raining.

#1425 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards