Quantcast

Photo

Tell me something good that happened to you today.

happy shit

• Please log in to reply
2915 replies to this topic

#2226 Cass

Cass
  • Stronteigenwijs

• 1560 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 February 2016 - 10:00 AM

Went to shop at GameMania (our Gamestop equivalent I believe). It's literally the only place I enjoy talking to the salesmen. They're genuinely interested in what games you play and helpful picking out hardware with you, instead of just blindly trying to sell you the most expensive stuff. It's refreshing to see employees actually enjoy representing their store instead of just waiting until they can finally go home.

#2227 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 February 2016 - 11:59 AM

I'm now pretty sure that I'll start on the first semester instead of the second, as I was expecting. A lot of people are giving up, so it's almost at my number. I didn't want that, because I didn't think I was ready, and my parents are definitely not ready economically. But I'm starting to get really excited, and I'm glad that I might start now.

#2228 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 February 2016 - 06:13 PM

Cheese curds and wine. Heaven.

#2229 Roger5

Roger5
  • 151 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 February 2016 - 07:05 PM

Bought my dad a new computer :,) old man deserves it

#2230 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 February 2016 - 07:19 PM

I've been listening to this great playlist since Friday. So good, it's full of pop hits from the 80's, 90's and 00's.

#2231 Maha

Maha
  • haha

• 1039 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 February 2016 - 07:26 PM

@Roger5 Can I be your Daddy :3? 

LOL

I got to meet more of my Wifes Family xD Her first time to meet her 3rd cousins? They're pretty odd but cool xD

#2232 Roger5

Roger5
  • 151 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 February 2016 - 07:29 PM

@Roger5 Can I be your Daddy :3? 

LOL

I got to meet more of my Wifes Family xD Her first time to meet her 3rd cousins? They're pretty odd but cool xD

Anytime ;) but yeah, family is always weird

#2233 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 February 2016 - 04:54 PM

Mancave got home and brought me a double kebab with extra garlic yogurt sauce. He lives inside my head, and I'm comfortable with it. FOOD.

Spoiler

#2234 Kaddict

Kaddict
  • 1767 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 February 2016 - 05:04 PM

This just happened. <3

Spoiler

Congrats Strat! That is awesome. Sleep is now a thing of the past... But your genetic fitness is greater than 0!

#2235 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 February 2016 - 05:17 PM

Congrats Strat! That is awesome. Sleep is now a thing of the past... But your genetic fitness is greater than 0!

Haha thanks! This is our third, so I reckon by now I'm used to a lack of sleep but you never know xD

#2236 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 February 2016 - 07:24 PM

Twenty days for "The Night Manager"'s premiere :wub:

#2237 HiMyNameIsNick

HiMyNameIsNick
  • Shitlord

• 1730 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 February 2016 - 08:00 AM

I'm getting my new Fender today!

#2238 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 February 2016 - 11:31 AM

My mom bought me a Kinder Surprise x) it's been so long!

#2239 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 February 2016 - 11:46 AM

My mom bought me a Kinder Surprise x) it's been so long!

I wish we had those in the US. But no, because some kid might choke on the toy inside. Right. You're going to keep eating when you bite into something hard in your chocolate and not stop to see what it is. 

#2240 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 February 2016 - 11:48 AM

I wish we had those in the US. But no, because some kid might choke on the toy inside. Right. You're going to keep eating when you bite into something hard in your chocolate and not stop to see what it is. 

Hahaha yeah, it's a really stupid reason. The toy capsule is pretty big, and if you're a parent, just remove the thing before giving the chocolate to your kid!

#2241 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 February 2016 - 11:49 AM

Congrats @Strategist! Dude you guys look so happy to have another kid. x)

@Swarley Kinder stuff is so good. It's one of my favorite brands of candy, which I discovered while living in Germany. When I moved to VA, I found two international stores that stock Duplo, Bueno bars, Happy Hippos, Hanuta and other Kinder stuff. Sadly, Kinder Surprises are illegal in the US though. I still have a fuckload of my little surprise toys from when we lived in Germany though. 

I made a 90/100 on my first social psychology exam and I barely read the book. I keep waiting for the fact that I have a poor study ethic to come back to bite me in the ass... and I'm still waiting to be challenged by my college classes..

#2242 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 February 2016 - 11:52 AM

@Swarley Kinder stuff is so good. It's one of my favorite brands of candy, which I discovered while living in Germany. When I moved to VA, I found two international stores that stock Duplo, Bueno bars, Happy Hippos, Hanuta and other Kinder stuff. Sadly, Kinder Surprises are illegal in the US though. I still have a fuckload of my little surprise toys from when we lived in Germany though. 

It's great! It's also reeeeally expensive here, but it's worth it. I especially love the Easter season, because they sell giant Kinder Surprises!

Just to give you an idea of the size (in case you don't already know it)

19e8525f577547fedbd77fb2f199bed2.jpg

I loved the surprises, but now they're really cheap and low-quality, so I only care about the chocolate :p

#2243 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 February 2016 - 11:55 AM

It's great! It's also reeeeally expensive here, but it's worth it. I especially love the Easter season, because they sell giant Kinder Surprises!

Just to give you an idea of the size (in case you don't already know it)

19e8525f577547fedbd77fb2f199bed2.jpg

I loved the surprises, but now they're really cheap and low-quality, so I only care about the chocolate :p

To be fair, the chocolate is superb. American chocolate just does not compare. xD But it's been a really, realllly long time since I've had a Kinder Surprise. I buy the Kinder bars since that's the closest I can get to the chocolate around the surprises. But I prefer happy hippos and bueno bars (my favorites<3).

I liked the little plastic hippos that came in various poses/clothing. Those were my favorites. xD

#2244 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 February 2016 - 11:56 AM

I used to love them when I was younger. Nowadays I just find them too sweet, even for a sweet-tooth like me. I can't really appreciate them the way I used to. :/

#2245 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 February 2016 - 12:00 PM

To be fair, the chocolate is superb. American chocolate just does not compare. xD But it's been a really, realllly long time since I've had a Kinder Surprise. I buy the Kinder bars since that's the closest I can get to the chocolate around the surprises. But I prefer happy hippos and bueno bars (my favorites<3).

I liked the little plastic hippos that came in various poses/clothing. Those were my favorites. xD

We don't really have Brazilian chocolate (just a few brands), so I prefer from other countries anyway, but yeah, it's really good. When I want something Kinder, I go for the bars as well because they have more chocolate and are cheaper than the eggs xD

Yesss, I had so many! I liked the aliens and elephants as well.

I used to love them when I was younger. Nowadays I just find them too sweet, even for a sweet-tooth like me. I can't really appreciate them the way I used to. :/

I can't eat too much because of that too, and I love sugar. It's the only chocolate I like to eat cold, because it's less sweet and the crunchiness makes it even better hahah

#2246 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 February 2016 - 12:06 PM

We have delicious chocolates here. Y'all would be pleased :p Wish I could send a few samples to some people around here lol

We don't really have Brazilian chocolate (just a few brands), so I prefer from other countries anyway, but yeah, it's really good. When I want something Kinder, I go for the bars as well because they have more chocolate and are cheaper than the eggs xD

Yesss, I had so many! I liked the aliens and elephants as well.

I can't eat too much because of that too, and I love sugar. It's the only chocolate I like to eat cold, because it's less sweet and the crunchiness makes it even better hahah

Hmmm. I might try put it in the fridge before I eat it the next time I buy one. :D

#2247 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 February 2016 - 12:08 PM

Hmmm. I might try put it in the fridge before I eat it the next time I buy one. :D

With the easter egg I have to put it back in the fridge all the time because it goes back to its normal state in a few minutes lmao

#2248 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 February 2016 - 12:17 PM

With the easter egg I have to put it back in the fridge all the time because it goes back to its normal state in a few minutes lmao

Ugh that reminds of that Milka with caramel filling, which is one of my top 3 chocolates but during summer I have to put in the fridge before I eat it because the chocolate gets so soft and I hate it.

#2249 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 February 2016 - 01:07 PM

Ugh that reminds of that Milka with caramel filling, which is one of my top 3 chocolates but during summer I have to put in the fridge before I eat it because the chocolate gets so soft and I hate it.

Warm chocolate is gross. e.e I like to put my chocolates in the fridge too.

#2250 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 February 2016 - 01:09 PM

This time of the year I have to keep any chocolate in the fridge, it's too hot! But I'm not a big fan of cold chocolate, so I just don't eat as much when it's hot.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users