Quantcast

Photo

Tell me something good that happened to you today.

happy shit

• Please log in to reply
2915 replies to this topic

#2251 HiMyNameIsNick

HiMyNameIsNick
  • Shitlord

• 1730 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 February 2016 - 03:14 PM

I have my new Fender in my hands and I love it

#2252 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 February 2016 - 05:00 PM

Four hours without eat anything!

And now that I realized that, I'm starving.

#2253 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 February 2016 - 11:06 AM

Apparently, I've reached the max number of awards. I'll have to start putting them in my About Me x)

@Rocket here's your chance to catch up!

#2254 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 February 2016 - 11:07 AM

Apparently, I've reached the max number of awards. I'll have to start putting them in my About Me x)

@Rocket here's your chance to catch up!

72 is the max eh? Good to know

#2255 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 February 2016 - 11:08 AM

72 is the max eh? Good to know

It could be a glitch, I'm not sure. But until someone else reaches that, yeah, it's the max :p

#2256 Cass

Cass
  • Stronteigenwijs

• 1560 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 February 2016 - 01:51 PM

Didn't have to put on clothes at all today

#2257 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 February 2016 - 07:07 PM

Finally got my resume all updated and ready to go. Also applied to 3 state/government jobs that only took me 2.5 hours.. damn all those analytical questions.

Crossing my fingers something good comes my way soon.

#2258 Susie

Susie
  • 1382 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 February 2016 - 07:38 PM

Finally got my resume all updated and ready to go. Also applied to 3 state/government jobs that only took me 2.5 hours.. damn all those analytical questions.

Crossing my fingers something good comes my way soon.

Good luck @Rocket
Job hunting is a pain in the butt!

#2259 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 February 2016 - 11:03 AM

Just came back from the vet. The Girl Puppy is healthy (and she needs a name lol) :D minus the light dehydration she's still suffering from, but the vet said I can pick her up probably in two days max, or tomorrow if she's a bit stronger in the morning.

Can't wait to get her home knowing she's happy and healthy so I can take pictures. She's so pretty!

#2260 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 February 2016 - 11:09 AM

Just came back from the vet. The Girl Puppy is healthy (and she needs a name lol) :D minus the light dehydration she's still suffering from, but the vet said I can pick her up probably in two days max, or tomorrow if she's a bit stronger in the morning.

Can't wait to get her home knowing she's happy and healthy so I can take pictures. She's so pretty!

Nobody noticed that she's gone then?

#2261 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 February 2016 - 11:13 AM

I really don't know. I haven't heard anything. II saw the man yesterday morning when I passed near the plot on my to work but I didn't ask anything but he doesn't seem too affected by his loss.

#2262 Blanc

Blanc
  • 1058 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 February 2016 - 11:58 AM

My training at LoL is giving results so hard! :p

#2263 Kass

Kass
  • 581 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 February 2016 - 12:19 AM

Been getting home around 1 am every day this week, but I couldn't be happier. I made it into the music fraternity I've been trying to get into and have been spending a lot of time with some really great people. Super tired, but really enjoying my time at college :) 

#2264 Maha

Maha
  • haha

• 1039 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 February 2016 - 01:28 AM

bout to binge us some star wars :3

#2265 Shane

Shane
  • Sad sack.

• 1982 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 February 2016 - 05:35 AM

Felt like shaking things up. Made a new sig and avatar.

#2266 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 February 2016 - 10:52 AM

Your question got me thinking and, last night, I found myself overwhelmed with guilty conscience - who knew?. Even though it was evident the puppy wasn't being properly taken cared of, I was questioning my actions.
Today I saw the man at lunch hour while he was gardening and asked him about the puppy. I was rather shocked when he unemotionally answered that she "must had escaped through the fence or, most likely, fell into the old dried well." He also added that if she escaped and, in the chance of her return, he would make sure she would be chained for the rest of her life to "not repeat the joke" and if she fell into the well, he's happy that he doesn't use it and it's dried or he would have to disinfect the water...
No more guilt, I know I did the right thing!

She's here!
Aaaaaand this was the best we could do lmao. We couldn't get her more than 2 seconds in the same position to take a decent picture, which is a good sign considering how she was Sunday night/Monday morning. 

Spoiler

Vet said she's still a bit bloated because all she ate so far was bread, but she will be fine since no damages were made to her stomach (and all the other organs I can't remember the name in English that are part of the digestive system).
Surprisingly, and against all odds, our dog accepted her very well, so if we end up not finding a nice home for her, we'll keep her.
Now she needs a name. I've been thinking about "Codex". Seems fitting  :p

#2267 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 February 2016 - 10:57 AM

@Katya dog naming contest time! :p

#2268 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 February 2016 - 11:02 AM

She's here!
Aaaaaand this was the best we could do lmao. We couldn't get her more than 2 seconds in the same position to take a decent picture, which is a good sign considering how she was Sunday night/Monday morning. 

Spoiler

Yay! Sounds like her owner didn't deserve her anyway so at least she'll have a better life now.

Also relevant:

Xe2EsiL.gif

#2269 Karla

Karla
  • 2478 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 February 2016 - 11:33 AM

I took advantage of my time and daylight and got some really good pictures for my photography project. Also I have nothing more to do today. :D

#2270 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 February 2016 - 12:06 PM

@Katya dog naming contest time! :p

I like that idea. But I'm not so sure to give that responsibility to such a crazy group of people :rolleyes: I may end up with a puppy called "ayyy lmao" xD

Yay! Sounds like her owner didn't deserve her anyway so at least she'll have a better life now.

Also relevant:

-dem moves-

That gif is perfect to describe her :p

#2271 Required

Required
  • 922 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 February 2016 - 01:34 PM

Back from my holidays. Had a great time!

#2272 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 February 2016 - 05:16 PM

I just got two Mountain Dew's out of our science buildings vending machine when I only paid for one. Extra Mountain Dew for me!

#2273 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 February 2016 - 05:20 PM

I forgot to post this, my award situation was fixed! Thanks @Pyro699 and @Waser Lave! :D

Sorry @Rocket :p

#2274 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 February 2016 - 05:28 PM

I just got two Mountain Dew's out of our science buildings vending machine when I only paid for one. Extra Mountain Dew for me!

Uh. Hell yes. That's awesome.

My hubster made me breakfast (I know it's like 8pm but I just got up like a couple hours ago). 

#2275 Fikri

Fikri
  • submissive

• 4433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 February 2016 - 11:01 PM

i just ate the first banana in 6 months. :heart:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users