Quantcast

Photo

Tell me something good that happened to you today.

happy shit

• Please log in to reply
2915 replies to this topic

#2426 HiMyNameIsNick

HiMyNameIsNick
  • Shitlord

• 1730 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 April 2016 - 12:40 PM

When I read "six pack" the first thing that came into my head was:
The SNL Undercover Boss Skit with Matt the Radar Technician

"He said that Kylo Ren had an 8 pack. That Kylo Ren was shredded" 

Good luck with your weight loss! I need to start getting in shape too.

Loved that sketch lol

Good luck to you too :)

#2427 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 April 2016 - 03:39 PM

I registered for my fall classes. Applying to a community college to get my stupid language credits done this summer since my previous uni in AK didn't require that for a science degree. And it hits me, I'm finally doing it guys, I'm finally reaching the last year of my goddamn degree. When I was in high school, they said most people take five or six years to do a four year degree, usually cuz they switch majors or can't decide what they want. I was like, that won't be me! I won't be that way! 

I was that way. Lmao.

Not because I couldn't decide what I wanted. But because as a freshmen, I did chemotherapy, and then I moved from Texas to Alaska. And then I moved from Alaska to Virginia, mix in my brother's death and financial struggles, and the brain surgery... my four year degree plan turned into five. And I almost didn't get to finish. In January, it was looking like I'd not have the finances to finish my degree. And I almost gave up. Thankfully, some good people here *cough* @Romy and @Kelvin *cough* really helped me and were awesome friends, even though I'm just some silly lady online. 

I'm doing it guys. Aaaahhh. Feels scary and great.

You're kicking ass! It took me about 6 years to get a two year degree.

#2428 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 April 2016 - 04:22 PM

You're kicking ass! It took me about 6 years to get a two year degree.

Awww fanks! I'm so glad I didn't give up. I know I'd regret it and resent myself for eternity lol.

#2429 sprockets

sprockets
  • DonJonatino

• 759 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 April 2016 - 04:57 PM

Flight to SoCal is booked June 18th - July 9th can't wait for a much needed vacation. 

Best part is I still have 3 weeks of vacation left even after this. 

#2430 HiMyNameIsNick

HiMyNameIsNick
  • Shitlord

• 1730 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 April 2016 - 10:48 AM

Abs sore

#2431 Cass

Cass
  • Stronteigenwijs

• 1560 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 April 2016 - 04:29 AM

I might have a new apartment :o I really shouldn't be keeping my hopes up but the interview went really well and I'm getting a call tomorrow :D

#2432 Karla

Karla
  • 2478 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 April 2016 - 05:37 PM

I've spent over 12 hours working on a project for my editorial design, and it's over 90% done. I have way less to do tomorrow. Hooray for not procrastinating! :)

#2433 Dazz

Dazz
  • Musicyclopedia

• 3242 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 April 2016 - 08:28 PM

A friend is going to try teach me to play the piano, mostly to play one song. Apparently it's kinda off-beat tho so it's perfect for me, which I take as both a compliment and an insult :p

Ze song:

Spoiler

I've got some classical bangers too y'know  ^_^ I could honestly listen to an hour of this on repeat as background music.

#2434 Mishelle

Mishelle
  • Bitch Of The Boards

• 2245 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 April 2016 - 08:51 PM

I looked really cute today

#2435 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 April 2016 - 07:54 AM

Submitted my essays. 

Hoping I pass. 

#2436 HiMyNameIsNick

HiMyNameIsNick
  • Shitlord

• 1730 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 April 2016 - 12:49 PM

Ah, had a great night last night.

#2437 Psyduck

Psyduck
  • 431 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 April 2016 - 02:35 PM

Woke up this morning back in the US and next to my wife

#2438 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 April 2016 - 12:00 PM

I just got my second cake :D
#Iwontbeabletowalkafterthis

#2439 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 April 2016 - 01:03 PM

I got bitched out for something that wasn't my fault, then I apologized, then I proved it wasn't my fault and got a better apology than I gave.

#2440 sprockets

sprockets
  • DonJonatino

• 759 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 April 2016 - 03:10 PM

I just got my second cake :D
#Iwontbeabletowalkafterthis

@Katya, Happy Birthday! Sounds like you're having a good day with lots of cake

#2441 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 April 2016 - 04:12 PM

@sprockets thank you! I had a great day YES with a lots of cake and now a great night with cake crumbs (ate almost two entire bday cakes by myself #noshame) and booze :p

#2442 Dazz

Dazz
  • Musicyclopedia

• 3242 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 April 2016 - 06:17 AM

Beautiful morning, beautiful day out on the bike, finally finished packing ready to move (which should have been at the end of last year but setbacks are a bitch :p), and to top it all off I slept in my own bed for the first time in over a month which was glorious  ^_^ . If you're wondering why it's because I picked up a bad habit of falling asleep with the parrot downstairs. It's cute, it's adorable, but my god does it give me a killer neck ache in the morning  :lol:

#2443 HiMyNameIsNick

HiMyNameIsNick
  • Shitlord

• 1730 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 April 2016 - 07:17 AM

This is my first time since February that I'm working out in the morning. It feels great!

#2444 Eggie

Eggie
  • 317 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 April 2016 - 07:22 AM

Since the start of April I've made roughly 90 muffins, chocolate and vanilla cupcakes with buttercream icing, homemade Oreo cookies, pumpkin cookies, oatmeal raisin cookies, 2 loaves of cinnamon raisin bread, 4 batches of cinnamon, chocolate and peach sticky buns, coffee cake, english muffins, 2 batches of bagels, 3 loaves of whole wheat bread, oatmeal bread, italian herb and cheese bread, white buns, whole wheat buns, blueberry scones, greek yogurt cheesecake bars, pumpkin bars, 2 banana breads, and a strawberry bread. I also made a batch of fresh whole wheat herb fettuccine with my pasta maker.

I've been on a crazy baking binge lately. I obtained my grandpa's old breadmaker and figured out how to use it and now I can't stop. I love that machine, holy shit. Best thing to ever happen to my life. My chest freezer is filling up pretty quickly.

I went to Costco and Bulk Barn yesterday and loaded up on like 20 lbs of both sugar and flour and a metric shit load of nuts, seeds, chips, dates, etc. Oh man I'm so excited.

Edited by Eggie, 12 April 2016 - 07:23 AM.

#2445 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 April 2016 - 12:48 PM

@Eggie goddamn that food orgy :lol2:

Someone recommended me Rusty Lake's apps of mystery & crime solving games and oh dear lord they're so addictive, funny and just... awesome. I can't stop playing.

#2446 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 April 2016 - 02:14 PM

Asda_YA_McVities.jpg

#2447 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 April 2016 - 06:01 PM

Got 9.5/10 on my first practical exam!!! I was so nervous lmao one of the things I had to do was talk to this lady as if she were my patient, and examinate one of the 12 pairs of cranial nerves (I got the 5th, the trigeminal nerve). The only thing I got wrong was in anatomy, I though it was a muscle but it was another one that's right next to what I thought it was (you can't really see the difference).

It feels so good to know that you know stuff. I was so worried.

#2448 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 April 2016 - 03:09 PM

Part 2 of a major interview tomorrow

#2449 Lollita

Lollita
  • 801 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 April 2016 - 03:21 PM

Got 9.5/10 on my first practical exam!!! I was so nervous lmao one of the things I had to do was talk to this lady as if she were my patient, and examinate one of the 12 pairs of cranial nerves (I got the 5th, the trigeminal nerve). The only thing I got wrong was in anatomy, I though it was a muscle but it was another one that's right next to what I thought it was (you can't really see the difference).

It feels so good to know that you know stuff. I was so worried.

Congrats! I miss the anatomy classes <3

#2450 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 April 2016 - 04:12 PM

My spirit animal is pregnant

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users