Quantcast

Photo

Tell me something good that happened to you today.

happy shit

• Please log in to reply
2915 replies to this topic

#2451 Dazz

Dazz
  • Musicyclopedia

• 3242 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 April 2016 - 04:52 AM

I followed a tutorial and did a music thing. Put me in a classroom for an hour with a teacher just talking or reading a book and i'll hardly take in anything, but give me the tools to play with as i'm following along and i'll learn a hell of a lot more  ^_^

#2452 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 April 2016 - 05:06 PM

I GOT THE JOB I GOT THE JOB!!!!! AHHHH I'M SO EXCITED

#2453 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 April 2016 - 06:00 PM

I GOT THE JOB I GOT THE JOB!!!!! AHHHH I'M SO EXCITED

Congration+from+Trev.jpg

lol! Congrats :)

#2454 Dazz

Dazz
  • Musicyclopedia

• 3242 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 April 2016 - 06:48 PM

Ayoo got 20 chicken nuggets from maccy d's for free. In return for busting moves to Super Bass, only cause I can slut drop better than the girlies ^_^ . Free nugs and a lift home? Totally worth it :p

ToMjGpt4q1nF76cJP9K.gif

#2455 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 April 2016 - 11:08 AM

I've been feeling so tired and dead the last few days. I actually have energy today. 

#2456 sprockets

sprockets
  • DonJonatino

• 759 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 April 2016 - 06:12 PM

Sis and her bf bought me this bottle of spiced rum from their trip for looking after their cat.

RFpjxKP.jpg

@onlyme, @Coops, @Adam, @Shannon, @Padme, @Jess, @Trichomes, @Rocket, @Swarley. Can we please have a codex tc party so that I'll have an excuse to drink it?

*sorry if I forgot anyone.

Edited by sprockets, 16 April 2016 - 06:14 PM.

#2457 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 April 2016 - 06:13 PM

Sis and her bf bought me this bottle of spiced rum from their trip for looking after their cat.RFpjxKP.jpg
@onlyme, @Coops, @Adam, @Shannon, @Padme, @Jess, @trichrome, @Rocket, @Swarley. Can we please have a codex party so that I'll have an excuse to drink it?

I'm down. 8D

#2458 sprockets

sprockets
  • DonJonatino

• 759 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 April 2016 - 06:16 PM

I'm down. 8D

Sweet, sometime next weekend?

#2459 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 April 2016 - 06:20 PM

Sweet, sometime next weekend?

Yes! I'll be back home on Wednesday because it's some holiday I don't know and don't care, so I'm definitely down for that :D

#2460 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 April 2016 - 06:26 PM

@sprockets that looks great, and I'll totally be there for the party! Last time I drank rum on TC is when I was in the dorms back in Little Rock -- I fell off of my chair while trolling omegle.

#2461 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 April 2016 - 07:17 PM

Yes! I'll be back home on Wednesday because it's some holiday I don't know and don't care, so I'm definitely down for that :D

Ooohh wedesnday is good for me too. @sprockets what say you?

#2462 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 April 2016 - 07:22 PM

Ooohh wedesnday is good for me too. @sprockets what say you?

Oh, I meant that I'll be available from Wednesday to Sunday :p But that'll work for me. I'm assuming he wants to do it in the weekend so he can drink, though.

#2463 sprockets

sprockets
  • DonJonatino

• 759 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 April 2016 - 04:46 AM

@Coops, @Swarley.

Yeah I won't drink on Wednesday (still have work) but that doesn't mean we can't just tc and chill before the weekends. Will def make an effort to be there next week.

#SquadUp

#2464 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 April 2016 - 07:29 AM

Sis and her bf bought me this bottle of spiced rum from their trip for looking after their cat.

@onlyme, @Coops, @Adam, @Shannon, @Padme, @Jess, @Trichomes, @Rocket, @Swarley. Can we please have a codex tc party so that I'll have an excuse to drink it?

Sorry, I'm taking a year off from drinking in the name of spiritual enlightenment. I'll be there to encourage you to get nekkid though.

#2465 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 April 2016 - 07:47 AM

@Coops, @Swarley.

Yeah I won't drink on Wednesday (still have work) but that doesn't mean we can't just tc and chill before the weekends. Will def make an effort to be there next week.

#SquadUp

How dare you not tag me in a post with the line "SquadUp" in it. I am Dr. Squad.

#2466 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 April 2016 - 10:10 AM

@Coops, @Swarley.

#SquadUp

Haha okay. The weekend is fine for me too. :) I can do Friday or Saturday.

#2467 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 April 2016 - 10:10 AM

I bought ice cream ^_^.

#2468 Karla

Karla
  • 2478 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 April 2016 - 11:47 AM

Dad and I cleaned my car. Now my family is happy again.

#2469 Cass

Cass
  • Stronteigenwijs

• 1560 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 April 2016 - 01:59 PM

My hair is apparently so healthy again after abstaining from dying it for a while I haven't had to comb it for over a week now and it's still completely tanglefree. I don't know how it's doing this but I'm so grateful.

#2470 sprockets

sprockets
  • DonJonatino

• 759 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 April 2016 - 04:49 PM

How dare you not tag me in a post with the line "SquadUp" in it. I am Dr. Squad.

I actually thought of you while I was typing it, does that count?

On topic: had a cinnamon roll today, it was delicious and the Blues won game 3 IN the United Center

#2471 Mishelle

Mishelle
  • Bitch Of The Boards

• 2245 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 April 2016 - 06:50 PM

I got reunited with an old friend yesterday. I hadn't seen Anthony in yearrrss but every time we get together we have a great time because we both love twerking.

Also last month when I went to John's going away party I lost my ID. I called Gossip Grill and asked them if they found it and they said yes. Then I went down there and it turns out they didn't even have it. How do you fuck up Kinaya? Like wtf? It's not a common name at all so how do you say you have it when you don't? So anyway a couple days ago I found my ID randomly stuck between my box spring and my bed frame. So I'm like yasss and I went to Gossip Grill. And when I got home I realized I lost my goddamn ID AGAIN. But then Anthony Castro message me on Facebook and told me he found my ID in his bathroom and he's gonna mail it to me. Idk why my ID hates me so much but I'm really happy I don't have to go to the DMV.

#2472 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 April 2016 - 04:37 PM

I finally feel like things are falling into place, I'm happy. I'm really happy. My current co-workers took the news I was leaving better than I expected, they were happy for me and excited, albeit upset that I wont be there, but I have their support which is really nice.

#2473 JennaJayen

JennaJayen
  • 12 posts

Posted 18 April 2016 - 05:05 PM

My oldest child is going on his first school excursion in over 18 months (he has ADHD, SPD and is a runner, now that he's on medication he doesn't run any more and is better able to cope with outside sensory stimuli) today so that's a good thing and makes me very happy as he can now take part in "normal" activities with other kids his age.
My other good thing is that my giant order of gemstones has arrived in my country and should be delivered any day now - I'm going to wallow in the shiny-sparkly-semi-precious-stone goodness once they're here before I get down to the business of sorting, measuring, packaging, labelling and photographing ready to list on the webstore.

Edited by JennaJayen, 18 April 2016 - 05:06 PM.

#2474 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 April 2016 - 05:42 AM

Got accepted to all the grad school programs I applied to, so now I just have to decide which one I will attend. 

#2475 Denovo

Denovo
  • 15 posts

Posted 19 April 2016 - 11:21 PM

Today I got to eat lots of strawberry-flavored Japanese snacks. It's good to eat junk food once in a while~ Haha

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users