Setting its own refresh times...

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 NeoVix

NeoVix
  • 152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 April 2015 - 04:05 PM

Not refresh times as in time between refreshes, but amount of times it refreshes. I was going to leave this on overnight with 4s-12s refreshes in low risk shops, but abrosia has set itself to stop after 650 refreshes. Now, I would maybe be RS banned after 650 refreshes anyway (have turned ban checked off due to new system) but sometimes I can do about 2000 a day before being banned. Is there a way to change this to my own set amount of refreshes? Also is there a way to do breaks after say...an hour. I may just be looking in the wrong places but I don't see options for this at all. Sorry if this seems nooby :p

#2 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 April 2015 - 04:08 PM

For breaks after an hour, you can use the scheduler, but you'll also have to schedule when you want Abrosia to start. There isn't a function where it's just "take a break after an hour of running". You could also set an alarm to remind yourself to stop after an hour.

I'm not sure about the 650 refresh issue, but there isn't really a function where you can set the amount of refreshes. 

#3 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 April 2015 - 04:12 PM

Could it be that option about being in a shop for X minutes? That's an option, right?

#4 NeoVix

NeoVix
  • 152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 April 2015 - 04:23 PM

For breaks after an hour, you can use the scheduler, but you'll also have to schedule when you want Abrosia to start. There isn't a function where it's just "take a break after an hour of running". You could also set an alarm to remind yourself to stop after an hour.

I'm not sure about the 650 refresh issue, but there isn't really a function where you can set the amount of refreshes. 

Of course, I can't believe I didn't think of that. Proper facepalm moment now :rolleyes:

Could it be that option about being in a shop for X minutes? That's an option, right?

Yeah thats an option. It doesn't seem to listen to me though, if I say change shop after 20 mins it seems to refresh a few times, then change shop and keep doing that.

I changed refresh times from 4-12s to 4-13 and now its changed itself to doing a total of 1129 refreshes. So whatever the issue is,1k refreshes is fine now, as I wouldnt want it to do more than that anyway.

These errors are most likely caused by me in some way, given noone else has mentioned them. Feel a right doofus to begin with for not clicking on about using the schedueler. Thanks for the help guys :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users