• Please log in to reply
380 replies to this topic

#276 Liesa

Liesa
  • Foxy Lady

• 2196 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 May 2015 - 09:54 AM

Okay I deleted my history and now it works.

#277 GetJinxed

GetJinxed
  • Reckless Cheater

• 1423 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 May 2015 - 09:58 AM

Use the incognito mode if you use firefox, chrome. Everytime you close it the cookies are gone for that session  ;)  Easy way to speed up things

#278 Honchkrow

Honchkrow
  • 908 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 May 2015 - 10:24 AM

I would never risk my main to join Codex.  I do agree that joining the Codex teams on shells multiple times looks suspicious, but doesn't TNT actually need proof that you cheated?  I would think that if your scores looked legit enough (and you stay off the neoboards), then you should be fine.

Yeah, i joined twice on my main and now i look shady as heck, but the account is still running so im not too worried.

#279 Savasana

Savasana
  • 121 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 May 2015 - 10:26 AM

Yeah, i joined twice on my main and now i look shady as heck, but the account is still running so im not too worried.

They recently approved a score I sent by mistake that was impossible to actually make in the game. I don't think they are really paying attention for that kind of thing right now. 

#280 Liesa

Liesa
  • Foxy Lady

• 2196 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 May 2015 - 10:34 AM

I'm not worried that TNT notices but more of report happy players :p

Anyway whoop made 10 new shells for Team Codex

#281 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 May 2015 - 10:35 AM

As long as you don't bring attention to your account, you're safe. But I imagine most of us at least try to sell stuff (I only play neo because of events, I don't really AB), so it's hard not to get attention.

#282 Liesa

Liesa
  • Foxy Lady

• 2196 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 May 2015 - 10:37 AM

As long as you don't bring attention to your account, you're safe. But I imagine most of us at least try to sell stuff (I only play neo because of events, I don't really AB), so it's hard not to get attention.

My main gets lots of attention :/ I sell stuff, I'm on boards and in a guild.

#283 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 May 2015 - 10:38 AM

My main gets lots of attention :/ I sell stuff, I'm on boards and in a guild.

Yeah, not a really good idea to join the same team on it :/

#284 Liesa

Liesa
  • Foxy Lady

• 2196 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 May 2015 - 10:40 AM

Yeah, not a really good idea to join the same team on it :/

Another random team it is then :p Time to pick out the dartboard.

#285 Outsider

Outsider
  • THE YOOYUNATER

• 2103 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 May 2015 - 10:46 AM

They recently approved a score I sent by mistake that was impossible to actually make in the game. I don't think they are really paying attention for that kind of thing right now. 

They don't but the 100's of inspiring detectives that play neopets do.

#286 Savasana

Savasana
  • 121 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 May 2015 - 11:02 AM

They don't but the 100's of inspiring detectives that play neopets do.

So true.

#287 NotCheatingAtAll

NotCheatingAtAll
  • 43 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 May 2015 - 11:08 AM

Only two more hours. Does the AC start as soon as sign ups do or is there another wait interval? 

#288 Savasana

Savasana
  • 121 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 May 2015 - 11:10 AM

Another wait interval usually. 7 days I think?

unless they're sticking with starting it on the 1st. (which works out way better for my schedule)

#289 Outsider

Outsider
  • THE YOOYUNATER

• 2103 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 May 2015 - 11:16 AM

I wouldn't call them inspiring detectives, but maybe aspiring? :p

I give up. I can't type today. However, inspiring isn't entirely incorrect, the fact they still care despite the sad state of the site is inspiring to some, maybe.

Edited by Outsider, 26 May 2015 - 11:17 AM.

#290 Savasana

Savasana
  • 121 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 May 2015 - 11:19 AM

like the guy going around the neoboards bragging about reporting people who break the chat rules.

#291 Sterouids

Sterouids
  • 39 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 May 2015 - 11:38 AM

like the guy going around the neoboards bragging about reporting people who break the chat rules.

He would be someone similar to the guy who got my main froze -_-

#292 Savasana

Savasana
  • 121 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 May 2015 - 12:28 PM

He would be someone similar to the guy who got my main froze -_-

He claims he is incapable of actually playing the AC because he is so busy patrolling for dirty rotten not good chat board abusers. 

#293 gideao

gideao
  • 28 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 May 2015 - 02:15 PM

hi guys, this is my first year I will not play legit and the first year that I will use also programs, what are the risks?It is very difficult to use?

#294 Rauul

Rauul
  • Always drunk 坂本

• 1965 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 May 2015 - 03:29 PM

hi guys, this is my first year I will not play legit and the first year that I will use also programs, what are the risks?It is very difficult to use?

i have a 6 years old account and always played illegit ;) dont be shy and play illegit like there is no tomorrow 

Edited by rauul, 26 May 2015 - 03:29 PM.

#295 gideao

gideao
  • 28 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 May 2015 - 03:47 PM

i have a 6 years old account and always played illegit ;) dont be shy and play illegit like there is no tomorrow 

haha good, you or someone can get me a doubt for PM? I wanted to start slowly and understanding how it works.

#296 AllTheWayToVictory

AllTheWayToVictory
  • 229 posts

Posted 26 May 2015 - 04:32 PM

So you do know one would not create an account for no reason, right? :p

GO TEAM CODEX! XD

Hi, I'm new to here but has been feeling bored for playing... or more like doing nothing much but lurking in Neopets. Recently decided to try out something new and exciting so I came here. Hope to see I can finally join a group that can lead me to the victory! XD

#297 Londonn

Londonn
  • 27 posts

Posted 26 May 2015 - 04:53 PM

Crying at the unofficial anthem hahaha. Especially with the altador cup boards whining about cheaters.

#298 AllTheWayToVictory

AllTheWayToVictory
  • 229 posts

Posted 26 May 2015 - 05:00 PM

Crying at the unofficial anthem hahaha. Especially with the altador cup boards whining about cheaters.

Ikr? They're just annoying, that's why I decided to come here for a much better forum and get my way to win but not to whine. lol

#299 Futawii

Futawii
  • 41 posts

Posted 26 May 2015 - 05:02 PM

Neoboards are dead and filled with whiners.I don't even bother going there anymore..

#300 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 May 2015 - 05:04 PM

I'll have the new one up by tomorrow. I had to switch it because I couldn't find the instrumental version of the song I was looking for. They have the instrumental of "A Girl Worth Fighting For" but not the instrumental of "A Girl Worth Fighting For (redux)" from Mulan 2. I'll have to go with the first one I made, which is a parody of "Do You Want to Build a Snowman". 

I'll still post the lyrics I made for the Mulan parody though with the video for the "Do You Want to Build a Snowman" parody. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users