Photo

Altador Cup X

• Please log in to reply
380 replies to this topic

#351 bobholly

bobholly
  • 41 posts

Posted 29 June 2015 - 05:13 AM

Hmm...I only just got on, but I'm disappointed to see what went down yesterday. Maybe they'll extend it by a day?

On that note, is there anything beside the book that's worth anything for this year's staff tourny? I have around 27,000 points to spend and it all looks like junk. -_-;;

wow dude, congrats! i had over 19k. lawyerbot screwed me the first two week before i switched him out. he got less than 400 points each of those weeks :(

#352 Xwiint

Xwiint
  • 211 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 June 2015 - 06:32 AM

wow dude, congrats! i had over 19k. lawyerbot screwed me the first two week before i switched him out. he got less than 400 points each of those weeks :(

Thanks. I just followed who did well last year and took my chances with the new guys...I had to switch out for Rookie after the first week, but otherwise I think I had the top scorers nearly every week.

#353 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 June 2015 - 10:53 AM

This was the first time I did staff tournament... so yay for that! I got 18K points. I bought one of everything, a doubles of the higher priced items, like the mask. I don't think I got a double of the latte machine thing!

#354 Xwiint

Xwiint
  • 211 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 June 2015 - 04:17 PM

Is the mask wearable? I didn't see it marked as such. Honestly, the only good thing about the staff tourny is that it used to give an avatar.

#355 bobholly

bobholly
  • 41 posts

Posted 30 June 2015 - 04:02 PM

from the july 1st news on the site:

Altador Cup X has been extended to 2nd July due to some unexpected maintenance! Did your team manage to score enough to make it to the top? Or have you fallen in the ranks? Keep an eye out for the final standings and the soon-to-be-opened prize shop. 

im playing but the scores are not changing.....

#356 Michaelhex

Michaelhex
  • 1018 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 June 2015 - 04:51 PM

from the july 1st news on the site:

Altador Cup X has been extended to 2nd July due to some unexpected maintenance! Did your team manage to score enough to make it to the top? Or have you fallen in the ranks? Keep an eye out for the final standings and the soon-to-be-opened prize shop. 

im playing but the scores are not changing.....

Oh come on. Me want this over already. I want the freaking prizes ! :D :D

#357 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 June 2015 - 04:54 PM

Oh come on. Me want this over already. I want the freaking prizes ! :D :D

Prepare to be disappointed when prize shop opens D:

#358 Michaelhex

Michaelhex
  • 1018 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 June 2015 - 05:10 PM

Prepare to be disappointed when prize shop opens D:

Haha hope it is nothing near as the prizes in the Staff Tournie. I'll flip the table if I have to.

#359 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 June 2015 - 05:27 PM

Haha hope it is nothing near as the prizes in the Staff Tournie. I'll flip the table if I have to.

Fingers crossed! :D
But with Neopets I've learned to "hope for the best, prepare for the worst, expect nothing and you'll never get hurt". :lol2:

#360 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 June 2015 - 05:32 PM

If the prize shop remains the same as per the leak I personally experienced, then be ready to go to IKEA and get your flipping gloves snug.

#361 bobholly

bobholly
  • 41 posts

Posted 01 July 2015 - 12:00 AM

scores are counting again, get some extra points today!

#362 Xwiint

Xwiint
  • 211 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 July 2015 - 07:05 AM

Finally...I was going to use these last couple of days to completely max out everything...though now that the prize shop was leaked, it almost seems worthless.

#363 Fawkes

Fawkes
  • Team ASS

• 202 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 July 2015 - 07:14 AM

Finally...I was going to use these last couple of days to completely max out everything...though now that the prize shop was leaked, it almost seems worthless.

Where is this leak?

#364 Ka1

Ka1
  • 955 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 July 2015 - 07:23 AM

Where is this leak?

I attached it here for quick reference

but hopefully it changed for the better...haiz

Attached Files

#365 bobholly

bobholly
  • 41 posts

Posted 01 July 2015 - 01:19 PM

wow........thats weak. but since i collect yooyuballs i will get the autographed one and the team ones....and i guess whatever looks like it will sell well and get rid of it.

#366 Michaelhex

Michaelhex
  • 1018 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 July 2015 - 04:53 PM

When it really does comes out to be those exact prize later on, which of those will generally gain me profit ?

#367 Clutch

Clutch
  • 343 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 July 2015 - 05:16 PM

When it really does comes out to be those exact prize later on, which of those will generally gain me profit ?

I would think anything that disappears after use, like stamps or books. Wearables always seem worthwhile though.

#368 bobholly

bobholly
  • 41 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 03:43 AM

scores are still able to be sent for the ac, so rack up some more points!

#369 CaptainDantes

CaptainDantes
  • 1104 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 July 2015 - 05:01 AM

NOT the whistle. My goodness what a terrible prize.

#370 Honchkrow

Honchkrow
  • 908 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 July 2015 - 05:35 AM

RIP plushie paint brush prices, guess they couldn't bring themselves to bring down the price of Halloween paint brush prices.

#371 Xwiint

Xwiint
  • 211 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 July 2015 - 07:00 AM

They always do at least one paint brush...I avoid stocking them around AC just in case.

#372 Clutch

Clutch
  • 343 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 July 2015 - 07:32 AM

RIP plushie paint brush prices, guess they couldn't bring themselves to bring down the price of Halloween paint brush prices.

They already did with the stupid Spooky Food Eating Contest. It brought them down a good 1.5 Mil. Same with the Zombie PB. I think the Wraith PB would be better because the economy can afford for that to go down a few million. It would fit in nicely with HW's wraith player, who I think is the cool
st one on the team.

#373 Fawkes

Fawkes
  • Team ASS

• 202 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 July 2015 - 07:43 PM

Geez, I assumed we would get to choose a halloween paint brush, ya know???

But I do like the idea of a wraith pb prize!

#374 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 July 2015 - 03:38 AM

Prize shop is OPEN people!!!
And what do you know.... stamp not enabled so you can't put it in your stamp album e.e

#375 bobholly

bobholly
  • 41 posts

Posted 03 July 2015 - 03:43 AM

boards are saying there are many glitches, like trophy not showing up, getting the wrong trophy and a missing prize points, the earned point dont match the spendable points. im just avoiding the prize shop for a few days. JS cant do anything right.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users