• Please log in to reply
380 replies to this topic

#176 iliekmeepitz

iliekmeepitz
  • 43 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 May 2015 - 01:21 PM

Whoever Codex goes for, duh.

Pretty much, yeah. lol The AC is by far my favorite site event of all time but this year, I just had no direction as far teams go so I decided that since I'm most likely going to cheat anyway, I might as well play for Team Codex. :)

#177 fiasco817

fiasco817
  • 255 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 May 2015 - 02:54 PM

Pretty much, yeah. lol The AC is by far my favorite site event of all time but this year, I just had no direction as far teams go so I decided that since I'm most likely going to cheat anyway, I might as well play for Team Codex. :)

pretty obvious you are posting a lot to reach that 50 post quota, but whatever

#178 iliekmeepitz

iliekmeepitz
  • 43 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 May 2015 - 03:00 PM

lol I'm not even gonna try for 50, that'd be insane. But I mean, yeah, I'd like to be able to participate and help out where I can. Not to mention, I've lurked for way too long, I figured there there's no better time to get out of the shadows and be social.

#179 Clutch

Clutch
  • 343 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 May 2015 - 03:18 PM

Starting tomorrow you will only need 25 non-spam posts, according to the topic. So, to be fair, they probably aren't going for 50, given that in a day they'll have access anyway. 

#180 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 May 2015 - 03:38 PM

So you'd rather people not post and the forum be dead? I see no issues in their posts unless it's blatant spam. Enjoy it people!

#181 BilboSwaggins

BilboSwaggins
  • 348 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 May 2015 - 03:51 PM

Damn, I'm in a limbo here.. either KI, DC, Codex, or wait out and join the team that gets the highest scores and isn't Codex but wait out on one day.. I don't want to look like a cheater but want to win, this is tough. Thinking about maxing every day.

#182 Savasana

Savasana
  • 121 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 May 2015 - 03:53 PM

Damn, I'm in a limbo here.. either KI, DC, Codex, or wait out and join the team that gets the highest scores and isn't Codex but wait out on one day.. I don't want to look like a cheater but want to win, this is tough. Thinking about maxing every day.

I join HW every year, which turned out well last year, so I imagine it will look suspicious if I don't this year :/

#183 Outsider

Outsider
  • THE YOOYUNATER

• 2103 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 May 2015 - 03:56 PM

Just wait until the team gets leaked on the neoboards and then join or in other words just join when it's released as it won't be long after.

Edited by Outsider, 24 May 2015 - 03:59 PM.

#184 iliekmeepitz

iliekmeepitz
  • 43 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 May 2015 - 04:11 PM

50 posts is insane? Bruh on a good day I post 50 non-spam posts in a day :p

I don't think I could do it. lol I'd say it's best for me to just wait it out. Only a few more hours. :)

#185 Clutch

Clutch
  • 343 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 May 2015 - 04:21 PM

Can they freeze if it's obvious enough that you've joined Codex multiple years lol? Without any other proof?

#186 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 May 2015 - 04:25 PM

Can they freeze if it's obvious enough that you've joined Codex multiple years lol? Without any other proof?

I think that even if you joined a team just because an ACG was in it, that shouldn't be a reason to get frozen, because it doesn't mean you cheated. But TNT is weird.

#187 BilboSwaggins

BilboSwaggins
  • 348 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 May 2015 - 04:28 PM

Can't risk it. Trying to max out every day. I might just go with KI/DC

#188 Unmata

Unmata
  • 714 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 May 2015 - 05:29 PM

2a9p47l.jpg

ouch. Bring on AC XI, this one is over.

This guy was a shit stirrer last year. Actually, I'm convinced he's a cheater from one site or another.

Edited by 0ryx, 24 May 2015 - 05:29 PM.

#189 Clutch

Clutch
  • 343 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 May 2015 - 05:34 PM

I think that even if you joined a team just because an ACG was in it, that shouldn't be a reason to get frozen, because it doesn't mean you cheated. But TNT is weird.

Very true. Might not join with my main then, just to be on the safe side.

Can't risk it. Trying to max out every day. I might just go with KI/DC

Sounds smart not to risk it lol. I've never heard of anyone getting frozen for that... But then again, some dude on the neoboards is complaining that TNT deleted his skeith named Ceo David Lord or something. So it's not implausible they'd freeze for something stupid lol.

#190 DaveStrider

DaveStrider
  • 121 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 May 2015 - 05:50 PM

This guy was a shit stirrer last year. Actually, I'm convinced he's a cheater from one site or another.

they did something similar last year too? i thought they were just messing around and trying to get a reaction from people who care too much about things like this. becuase really, who cares whether someone cheats or not on neo anymore. its not like it makes you better or worse that other players

Edited by DaveStrider, 24 May 2015 - 05:50 PM.

#191 Clutch

Clutch
  • 343 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 May 2015 - 05:54 PM

Alright, I got a question... Last year's AC, there was Codex on top with HW. Then Sotac and Stealth took Virtupets (and still couldn't beat Codex, lmao). Who propelled Moltara to third? Because didn't clraik join Darigan Citadel? Who was behind Moltara's very stunning rise. I doubt they did it on their own, given their previous records.

#192 upkeep

upkeep
  • 42 posts

Posted 24 May 2015 - 06:00 PM

I will choose whichever team codex do :)

#193 DaveStrider

DaveStrider
  • 121 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 May 2015 - 06:03 PM

Alright, I got a question... Last year's AC, there was Codex on top with HW. Then Sotac and Stealth took Virtupets (and still couldn't beat Codex, lmao). Who propelled Moltara to third? Because didn't clraik join Darigan Citadel? Who was behind Moltara's very stunning rise. I doubt they did it on their own, given their previous records.

maybe a cheating site/group that isnt as big on the scene like zombians :p

#194 Unmata

Unmata
  • 714 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 May 2015 - 07:26 PM

they did something similar last year too? i thought they were just messing around and trying to get a reaction from people who care too much about things like this. 

you just described someone who stirs shit up. 

He posted in alot of acg drama boards last year. I remembered his name from screenshotting a few of them for later lols. and looking at his now deactivated account and last years stats I'm guessing I wasn't far off. 

Besides, "private eye"? Give me a break  :lol: I'm sure he's a member of at least one of these forums.

#195 DaveStrider

DaveStrider
  • 121 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 May 2015 - 08:33 PM

you just described someone who stirs shit up. 

He posted in alot of acg drama boards last year. I remembered his name from screenshotting a few of them for later lols. and looking at his now deactivated account and last years stats I'm guessing I wasn't far off. 

Besides, "private eye"? Give me a break  :lol: I'm sure he's a member of at least one of these forums.

oops i guess i did, didnt i :p

and to be a private eye you have to be part of the group to see the operations inside, dont you? im sure tnt has accounts on these forums for that exact reason ;)

#196 Branlaur

Branlaur
  • 907 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 May 2015 - 09:25 PM

TBH with the minimal staff, you shouldn't get frozen for this. Like there are people who duped billions of NP/items and still aren't frozen, don't think this is a big enough deal for them

#197 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 May 2015 - 09:29 PM

I'm offended that said 'private eye' got the wrong forum. WE were Haunted Woods and essentially the 'top botters', not cK.

TBH with the minimal staff, you shouldn't get frozen for this. Like there are people who duped billions of NP/items and still aren't frozen, don't think this is a big enough deal for them

This^ balls to the wall people! ALL OR NOTHING!

#198 BilboSwaggins

BilboSwaggins
  • 348 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 May 2015 - 10:27 PM

People on boards will think you're obviously a cheater lol. 3 years and it's pretty guaranteed.

#199 neopetsexploded

neopetsexploded
  • 234 posts

Posted 24 May 2015 - 11:09 PM

It was but TNT changed it.

JS just dont know what they are doing

they closed the prize shop so early and do not know how to get it back

the old TNT open the 2013 shop after they made a mistake and it stayed open till now

Yeah, I haven't spent any of my points because I was overseas with no internet. But it's not much points anyway, so I don't really care. The new JS is really clueless on how a normal MMO game works imo. 

#200 Butet

Butet
  • 213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 May 2015 - 12:18 AM

One quick question

Does the price shop for previous AC already closed?

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users