Quantcast

Photo

Tell me something bad that happened to you today.

• Please log in to reply
2269 replies to this topic

#276 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 July 2015 - 08:40 AM

Yes, I got that blood covering nerves thingy and it makes some sense.
I was referring to this part of the title "Shouldn't a smaller cut be less painful?" in my last post. Maybe I should have cleared that up. :p
Cuts don't hurt me, but if I hit my finger on a hard surface it's really really bad.

Oh, but that's the question, you can ignore that :p the person thought a smaller cut should hurt less, because.. it's a small cut. And the answer was explaining what happens and through that the person probably realized that a smaller cut shouldn't hurt less :p

Edit: you don't feel pain, but you feel the cut when it's superficial, and not when it's deep?

#277 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 July 2015 - 08:46 AM

Oh, but that's the question, you can ignore that :p the person thought a smaller cut should hurt less, because.. it's a small cut. And the answer was explaining what happens and through that the person probably realized that a smaller cut shouldn't hurt less :p

Edit: you don't feel pain, but you feel the cut when it's superficial, and not when it's deep?

But titles/questions are so important!! lol

Ignore me, pls. :p

Whenever I do a cut, superficial or deep, I don't feel it. I only notice when I see the blood, if it's deep; or when it starts to hurt after a few hours/days, when it's superficial.

And that's the other thing. Deeper cuts doesn't hurt during the healing process, like small cuts do.

#278 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 July 2015 - 08:55 AM

But titles/questions are so important!! lol
Ignore me, pls. :p

Whenever I do a cut, superficial or deep, I don't feel it. I only notice when I see the blood, if it's deep; or when it starts to hurt after a few hours/days, when it's superficial.
And that's the other thing. Deeper cuts doesn't hurt during the healing process, like small cuts do.

Hmm interesting. Sounds like you have pain tolerance :p you should ask on that subreddit, they might have an answer.

#279 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 July 2015 - 09:03 AM

Hmm interesting. Sounds like you have pain tolerance :p you should ask on that subreddit, they might have an answer.

Hmmyeah. I had to learn controlling how pain affects me, but it was always a conscientious act, as in I knew something would happen that would hurt me and I managed to control/embrace/like the pain, whatever. The point is, it never happened when I was not expecting, like these sporadic unpredictable cuts.

This might not have any importance, even to me, therefore I don't have any particular interest in asking about it. It is what it is. :p

I just tend to over analyze and over think things a little too much. :rolleyes:

#280 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 July 2015 - 09:52 AM

Update: honey in your eyes hurts like a bitch, but it'll clear them up.

#281 HiMyNameIsNick

HiMyNameIsNick
  • Shitlord

• 1730 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 July 2015 - 10:12 AM

Today I feel lazy af

#282 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 July 2015 - 10:15 AM

My air conditioner that I purchased 4 weeks ago and was to be delivered within 5 days was just now marked as "Refunded due to lost or damage during shipment." 

It's going to be 97 tomorrow 

#283 arcanum

arcanum
  • 1748 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 July 2015 - 10:36 AM

My client called yesterday, booked a 1:30pm appt with our Esthetician and a 2pm appt with me for a haircut and DIDN'T SHOW :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow:

#284 Shannon

Shannon
  • 💦🌺 water type ♓✨

• 1618 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 July 2015 - 09:45 PM

I woke up at 5am to shower in time for my flight... Shower was broken and couldn't get back to sleep :(

#285 Cass

Cass
  • Stronteigenwijs

• 1560 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 July 2015 - 03:45 AM

Nothing really bad happened, I'm just in an inexplicably bad mood today </3

#286 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 July 2015 - 05:14 AM

I think I'm allergic to something in my bed.

#287 Amie

Amie
  • 226 posts

Posted 18 July 2015 - 10:22 PM

I discovered I'm allergic to my cat.

#288 Nikiforov

Nikiforov
  • 125 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 July 2015 - 01:37 AM

i got a burn on my cheek and it left a scar, i was hoping it wouldn't and put scar cream every day while it was healing but i'm pretty sure its not getting any better  :/  my whole face seems different now.

#289 stagsong

stagsong
  • 121 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 July 2015 - 03:04 AM

Both of my parents had separate technical failures so I couldn't talk to either of them today, and I need to talk to them. Living across the world sometimes sucks.

#290 Guppie

Guppie
  • 1285 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 July 2015 - 05:34 AM

My phone won't turn on, so I woke up 3 hours late and my phone is still off

#291 Shannon

Shannon
  • 💦🌺 water type ♓✨

• 1618 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 July 2015 - 05:43 AM

Well, shit. I just slept half the day away thanks to insane jet lag. It's 3:43p here.

#292 Cass

Cass
  • Stronteigenwijs

• 1560 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 July 2015 - 05:51 AM

Well, shit. I just slept half the day away thanks to insane jet lag. It's 3:43p here.

I just woke up (same timezone) without jet lag :lol2: I'm just a lazy piece of shit

#293 Shannon

Shannon
  • 💦🌺 water type ♓✨

• 1618 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 July 2015 - 07:42 AM

I just woke up (same timezone) without jet lag :lol2: I'm just a lazy piece of shit

Hahaha love it. Definitely been there. I'll be in Munich next week - how far is that from you?

#294 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 July 2015 - 07:47 AM

I was screaming so much last night that my throat hurts. I really hope that'st he only reason for my pain...

#295 Cass

Cass
  • Stronteigenwijs

• 1560 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 July 2015 - 09:17 AM

Hahaha love it. Definitely been there. I'll be in Munich next week - how far is that from you?

It's about a 6 hour drive from here! So unfortunately still rather far :p but a lot closer than America!

#296 Guppie

Guppie
  • 1285 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 July 2015 - 10:32 AM

I was screaming so much last night that my throat hurts. I really hope that'st he only reason for my pain...

I sincerely hope you were screaming for a band or sports team or something

#297 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 July 2015 - 07:32 AM

I picked up a shirt that had been laying on my bedroom floor for ~a day or two, and a huge fucking spider fell off of it!! The little bastard tried to lunge, and wrap me in his silky terror...so I America'd the fuck out of him and threw him in the garbage.

#298 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 July 2015 - 07:54 AM

I picked up a shirt that had been laying on my bedroom floor for ~a day or two, and a huge fucking spider fell off of it!! The little bastard tried to lunge, and wrap me in his silky terror...so I America'd the fuck out of him and threw him in the garbage.

when you say "America'd the fuck out of him" I imagine you shooting him with an assault rifle :p 

#299 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 July 2015 - 07:56 AM

when you say "America'd the fuck out of him" I imagine you shooting him with an assault rifle :p

If I had anything other than my Tec-9, I would have done so. My floor would have looked like wooden swiss cheese ._. I actually just took over his way of life, and attempted to change his ancient way of life, and traditions by smacking the fuck out of him with my slipper.

#300 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 July 2015 - 08:08 AM

Poor spidey. :(

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users