Quantcast

Photo

Tell me something bad that happened to you today.

• Please log in to reply
2269 replies to this topic

#326 Sehunie

Sehunie
  • 96 posts

Posted 24 July 2015 - 10:33 AM

I listened to this one second

Spoiler

Worst decision this month.

Whyyy would you even do that, with your sensitive ears? D: 

It even hurts for me  :/

On topic; my dog is moulting and I found dog hair in my milk.. I had just poured it into my bowl and the bowl was clean, so her hair literally flies around, like, everywhere. It also tends to get into my dinner plate. Totally ruins my appetite.

#327 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 July 2015 - 10:39 AM

I went shopping during my lunch break. It was a mistake and a complete waste of time. It's back to online ordering for me.

#328 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 July 2015 - 10:50 AM

I started my period. at work. with no tampons. no one had any.

I had to use TP until I went home on my lunch break.

#329 iKate

iKate
  • Cat Lady

• 1707 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 July 2015 - 11:27 AM

Whyyy would you even do that, with your sensitive ears? D: 

It even hurts for me  :/

On topic; my dog is moulting and I found dog hair in my milk.. I had just poured it into my bowl and the bowl was clean, so her hair literally flies around, like, everywhere. It also tends to get into my dinner plate. Totally ruins my appetite.

I don't knoww, curiosity? I didn't thought the noise would be that awful.

Also yes I find hair everywhere too, especially on my clothes, even when I don't pick my cats up.

#330 Sehunie

Sehunie
  • 96 posts

Posted 24 July 2015 - 11:35 AM

I don't knoww, curiosity? I didn't thought the noise would be that awful.

Also yes I find hair everywhere too, especially on my clothes, even when I don't pick my cats up.

That's the weird part, I never hold my dog..

Also, the sound in your video made me think about Harry Potter's Mandragoras, they are quite the awful creatures

151305_1228774154324_full.jpg

#331 iKate

iKate
  • Cat Lady

• 1707 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 July 2015 - 11:49 AM

That's the weird part, I never hold my dog..

Also, the sound in your video made me think about Harry Potter's Mandragoras, they are quite the awful creatures

151305_1228774154324_full.jpg

Hahaha omg yes I really can't stand that sound either, I cover my ears every time that scenario comes up :p

#332 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 July 2015 - 12:11 PM

I'm starting to get one fucking bad headache. And to think that in less than two hours I have to go to work. Four and half hours with loud people laughing, glasses clinking, music, smoke. It's going to be a long night.

#333 Guppie

Guppie
  • 1285 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 July 2015 - 02:00 PM

My girlfriend wants me to buy a vapor machine thing, but I don't like those things (they smell funny, they remind me of stressful times as a kid, they cause mold, and they make noise while I'm trying to sleep), and I don't like spending money and I REALLY don't want to get off the couch right now. :(

#334 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 July 2015 - 02:02 PM

My girlfriend wants me to buy a vapor machine thing, but I don't like those things (they smell funny, they remind me of stressful times as a kid, they cause mold, and they make noise while I'm trying to sleep), and I don't like spending money and I REALLY don't want to get off the couch right now. :(

run a wash cloth under hot water and have her breath through it. Or sit in a hot steamy shower.

#335 Guppie

Guppie
  • 1285 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 July 2015 - 02:14 PM

run a wash cloth under hot water and have her breath through it. Or sit in a hot steamy shower.

Our shower's been broken longer than we've lived here. Landlord doesn't care. It's all baths all the time. She's had quite a few hot baths while ill this time, but it's one of those old fashioned tubs with a super uncomfortable 90 degree angle, which is no good for laying in while sick.

Might try that wash cloth thing, thanks Rocket :)

#336 iKate

iKate
  • Cat Lady

• 1707 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 July 2015 - 07:31 AM

I forgot my grandmother's birthday :( It's today but it's almost 1pm and she's my neighbour (literally).

SPIDER ON MY TABLE RIGHT NOW 

how do I get rid of it I don't want to kill it

edit: it ran away and I lost it omg

Edited by iKate, 25 July 2015 - 07:36 AM.

#337 Guppie

Guppie
  • 1285 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 July 2015 - 10:24 AM

Watched the Sandy Bland dash cam video. Super upset.

#338 pancakeface

pancakeface
  • 769 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 July 2015 - 08:43 PM

Similar to Rocket's suggestion but not quite. Get a small wash pail (face basin? idk what to call it, any heat resistant, wide brimmed receptacle will do, think mixing bowl) fill with hot water, you might want to boil some at a side so you can add to it as it cools but you don't want boiling hot water in the pail because you might scald your face. Fill it about halfway through and so that the steam that comes up feels comfortably warm on the back of your hand. Lean over the steam with a towel tented over your head. I'm told eucalyptus ointment (the liquid kind, not the goop) can also really help, but be careful to just put a drop or two, too much will sting the eyes.

Note: Don't use a bowl you plan on eating out of if you can help it. But if you do, maybe omit the eucalyptus.

#339 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 July 2015 - 08:49 PM

My daughter got sick in the car on the way home from eating lunch out and puked for the rest of the afternoon :(

#340 Bone

Bone
  • no

• 3638 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 July 2015 - 08:55 PM

I wasted a couple hours playing Hearthstone.

My daughter got sick in the car on the way home from eating lunch out and puked for the rest of the afternoon :(

Awww this made me sad. Is she doing better now?

#341 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 July 2015 - 09:01 PM

Awww this made me sad. Is she doing better now?

She is.  She perked up around 6:30 and was fine for the evening.  She had some bananas and gatorade and played some Smash Bros.

#342 Bone

Bone
  • no

• 3638 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 July 2015 - 09:03 PM

She is.  She perked up around 6:30 and was fine for the evening.  She had some bananas and gatorade and played some Smash Bros.

Glad to hear it! Sounds like a pretty ideal evening, to be honest.

#343 stagsong

stagsong
  • 121 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 July 2015 - 09:26 PM

Glad she's feeling better - little sick ones are no fun for the entire family. :(

#344 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 July 2015 - 10:00 PM

I'm severely pissed off.

#345 Fikri

Fikri
  • submissive

• 4433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 July 2015 - 11:12 PM

just got a notice that there will be power interruption throughout the neighbourhood on the 28th and 29th due to maintenence. :/

(probably should wait til tomorrow but i just feel like bitching about it today. )

#346 Cass

Cass
  • Stronteigenwijs

• 1560 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 July 2015 - 02:58 AM

Just saw the footage of the Chinese mother that got killed in an escalator freak accident. I'm absolutely heartbroken, what a horrible way to go :/ She managed to save her child, luckily, but he must be traumatized :(

*shudder* I'm pretty immune to lots of common phobies, but freak accidents... It's why I cannot watch films like Final Destination. And then to see it happen in real life (albeit from a CCTV). :/

#347 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 July 2015 - 07:35 AM

Just saw the footage of the Chinese mother that got killed in an escalator freak accident. I'm absolutely heartbroken, what a horrible way to go :/ She managed to save her child, luckily, but he must be traumatized :(

*shudder* I'm pretty immune to lots of common phobies, but freak accidents... It's why I cannot watch films like Final Destination. And then to see it happen in real life (albeit from a CCTV). :/

Yeah, I saw that too, she must have been terrified. :/ These kinds of accidents seem all too common in China, sadly.

#348 Fikri

Fikri
  • submissive

• 4433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 July 2015 - 07:45 AM

chest_dip.jpg

^how i'm going to use escalators from now on

#349 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 July 2015 - 07:54 AM

I slept like crap

my cats woke up me at midnight, 2am, and 5am fromt being cats and playing too loudly

I can't lock them out of my room or they will scratch at the door and cry.

#350 Guppie

Guppie
  • 1285 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 July 2015 - 01:09 PM

I have to go buy some e-liquid soon so my gf can concentrate on her work :( I really don't want to stand up, but this does have to be done...

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users