Quantcast

Photo

Tell me something bad that happened to you today.

• Please log in to reply
2269 replies to this topic

#351 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 July 2015 - 02:50 PM

4 vials of blood later...

#352 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 July 2015 - 11:37 PM

I'm getting sick.

#353 Fikri

Fikri
  • submissive

• 4433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 July 2015 - 11:44 PM

woke up to a blepharitis on my right eye. :/

#354 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 July 2015 - 05:33 AM

woke up to a blepharitis on my right eye. :/

Put raw potato on it.

#355 pancakeface

pancakeface
  • 769 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 July 2015 - 06:15 AM

Made a batch of pawpaw and soymilk smoothies, giving my mom a generous first glass. Almost after she's finished it she remarks that it tastes a little unusual, I check and it has a mildly peculiar aftertaste. I check the soymilk, looks ok, smells ok, tastes like plastic was melted in it and sewage was stirred into it. Whole batch poured out and hopefully I didn't just give my mom food poisoning.

#356 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 July 2015 - 06:51 AM

Made a batch of pawpaw and soymilk smoothies, giving my mom a generous first glass. Almost after she's finished it she remarks that it tastes a little unusual, I check and it has a mildly peculiar aftertaste. I check the soymilk, looks ok, smells ok, tastes like plastic was melted in it and sewage was stirred into it. Whole batch poured out and hopefully I didn't just give my mom food poisoning.

That's just how soy milk tastes, brah

I'm more sick. Everyone is saying that it's because it's too dry here, which makes me want to go home even more, where is humid as fuck. I also miss rain a lot, this whole sun-every-day thing is making me depressed.

#357 Tsubaki

Tsubaki
  • 227 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 July 2015 - 07:01 AM

My dad confirmed he wouldn't be coming to visit me.

Spoiler

#358 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 July 2015 - 07:23 AM

My dad confirmed he wouldn't be coming to visit me.

Spoiler

Such a shame. He and the rest of your family are truly missing out.

Edited by talbs, 29 July 2015 - 07:23 AM.

#359 Tsubaki

Tsubaki
  • 227 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 July 2015 - 07:44 AM

Such a shame. He and the rest of your family are truly missing out.

Deep down he isn't a bad person. His priorities are just in completely out of whack.

#360 Sehunie

Sehunie
  • 96 posts

Posted 29 July 2015 - 08:33 AM

I wanted to play AC: Black Flag on my PS4 but my little brother always leaves the CD's in open air, meaning he doesn't put them into their casings or whatever. Like seriously, is it so difficult to do that? I always put all my games and dvd's back to where they belong so this makes me really angry.

But, back to him: of course, this results in a lot of dust on the game along with scratches and that idiot caused such a bad scratch in it, that the game doesn't work anymore. :crybaby:

He never learns from his mistakes, he just keeps doing that with all our games and movies at home and doesn't even care because he doesn't pay for this stuff anyway.

I saved my copy of the Last of Us, which is my favourite, just to be sure.. Sigh.

Oh he also lost his PIN of his own iPad -because yes, my 11 year-old brother has an iPad- so he doesn't have access to it, but what's the matter? He's got a super expensive laptop anyway.

/hairpulling/ :/

#361 stagsong

stagsong
  • 121 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 July 2015 - 01:36 PM

Woke up exhausted, which means I will have hell on earth at work since I can't put my head down and the baby growing inside me doesn't get such concepts.

#362 Sehunie

Sehunie
  • 96 posts

Posted 30 July 2015 - 11:14 PM

As if the damaged AC:BF wasn't enough, my phone broke today.

Randomly.

Samsung quality, smh.

I wasn't doing anything, it didn't fall on the ground. Just from one second to the other: boom. Black screen.

Tried everything but nope.

R.I.P, Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini, worthless thing  :/ I had a warranty until March 2015 so there's no hope and I haven't got any money or a job and my parents never give me any pocket money so I'm phoneless atm.

Great, cause I'll be going to a festival mid-August and if anything bad happens I can't be reached

#363 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 July 2015 - 08:31 AM

There's something wrong with my reproductive system and I'm freaking out.

#364 Shannon

Shannon
  • 💦🌺 water type ♓✨

• 1618 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 July 2015 - 09:04 AM

I'm getting sick.

Me too, boo. Let's make each other chicken soup and watch Netflix.

#365 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 July 2015 - 09:12 AM

Me too, boo. Let's make each other chicken soup and watch Netflix.

I'm better, it was because of the arydness(?) of the city I was at, now that I'm home where it's extremely humid, I feel good. But I can make you chicken soup.

#366 Cass

Cass
  • Stronteigenwijs

• 1560 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 July 2015 - 12:17 PM

While driving an hour ago, the car in front of me suddenly lost control and flew over the median strip (?), over two lanes of oncoming traffic and over the side bank (?), tumbling upside down twice ultimately landing on his wheels. The car seemed "fine" but the windows were smashed and covered in blood. When I got home I cried for 30 minutes out of shock.

Lots of (undoubtedly wrong) google translate going on in that post btw

#367 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 July 2015 - 12:20 PM

oh wow, that sounds traumatic. I hope everyone was ok.

#368 Fikri

Fikri
  • submissive

• 4433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 July 2015 - 12:21 PM

While driving an hour ago, the car in front of me suddenly lost control and flew over the median strip (?), over two lanes of oncoming traffic and over the side bank (?), tumbling upside down twice ultimately landing on his wheels. The car seemed "fine" but the windows were smashed and covered in blood. When I got home I cried for 30 minutes out of shock.

Lots of (undoubtedly wrong) google translate going on in that post btw

that's terrible! :( do you know how many passengers in that car?

#369 Cass

Cass
  • Stronteigenwijs

• 1560 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 July 2015 - 12:35 PM

oh wow, that sounds traumatic. I hope everyone was ok.

I don't know. He (or she, but I think it was a guy because he looked bald) managed to put on his hazard blinkers, so when he landed he was still in some consciousness. There happened to be a police car next to me who pulled over to help and there were 5+ people running towards it from the pavement, and some random cars pulled over. Since there were so many people already and I was so in shock I drove home because I knew I wouldn't be able to do anything. It sounds like I'm justifying myself here (and maybe I am, for myself, a little) but I was so horrified that I fled like a fucking chicken :/

that's terrible! :( do you know how many passengers in that car?

There were no other people visible, so from the front I'm 100% sure he was alone. I'm not sure if there were any kids in the backseat though.

I'm refreshing local newssites like crazy and keeping an eye on an emergency-feed that tweets out 112 (european 911)-calls.

They already sent out two ambulances 45 minutes ago so it's pretty severe

He was "lucky" though because he missed two rows of trees.

Just noticed the ambulances gotten priority 2, meaning it's a non-life-threatening situation. I'm so relieved right now.

#370 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 July 2015 - 12:38 PM

I don't know. He (or she, but I think it was a guy because he looked bald) managed to put on his hazard blinkers, so when he landed he was still in some consciousness. There happened to be a police car next to me who pulled over to help and there were 5+ people running towards it from the pavement, and some random cars pulled over. Since there were so many people already and I was so in shock I drove home because I knew I wouldn't be able to do anything. It sounds like I'm justifying myself here (and maybe I am, for myself, a little) but I was so horrified that I fled like a fucking chicken :/

There were no other people visible, so from the front I'm 100% sure he was alone. I'm not sure if there were any kids in the backseat though.

I'm refreshing local newssites like crazy and keeping an eye on an emergency-feed that tweets out 112 (european 911)-calls.

Jesus. I hate car accidents and I've had my share (as a witness and a victim, unfortunately) and it's one of the things that creeps me the most. I hope there were no kids in the car. :/
I don't blame you for getting out of there asap, honestly. Being there could do you more harm and it's not like you could do anything to help them.

#371 pancakeface

pancakeface
  • 769 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 July 2015 - 08:25 PM

Just noticed the ambulances gotten priority 2, meaning it's a non-life-threatening situation. I'm so relieved right now.

phew...on all counts.

Not as severe as a car accident, but I burned my knuckle. The irony(?) of the situation is that I was preheating the toaster oven when my mom (who was vacuuming in the next room) shouted over the vacuum that "something is burning". I responded that I haven't even put anything in the toaster oven yet, but she couldn't hear me over the vacuum and continued to shout that "something is burning". I shouted my response again. She repeated again. In the end, I rushed putting the pastries into the pre-heated toaster oven and burned my knuckle in the process. So technically she was right.

#372 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 July 2015 - 08:29 PM

I won a game of magic against 3 of my other friends, and they all got pissed at me for "table talking", even though they do it ALL The time when we play. Of course when I win they get all pissed off and complain. How annoying.

#373 Karla

Karla
  • 2478 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 August 2015 - 11:04 AM

I wasn't invited to go to an amusement park with my nephews and niece, and my aunt called me lazy for staying behind. :|

#374 Guppie

Guppie
  • 1285 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 August 2015 - 04:30 PM

It's apparently national girlfriend day, and my girlfriend's at GenCon while I'm home.

Being a responsible adult sucks.

#375 Padme

Padme
  • Tofu Tatas

• 1687 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 August 2015 - 04:51 PM

It's apparently national girlfriend day, and my girlfriend's at GenCon while I'm home.

Being a responsible adult sucks.

Pick a day and make it national girlfriend day :) 

I like to pick random days and make them special.

I'm all alone atm so I'm sure lots of couples feel your pain :3

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users