Quantcast

Photo

Tell me something bad that happened to you today.

• Please log in to reply
2269 replies to this topic

#401 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 August 2015 - 08:51 AM

I was told yesterday that there's a pretty good possibility that I'll be medically retired from the air force due to health issues. Not sure if this is a good or a bad thing.

#402 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 August 2015 - 09:10 AM

I was told yesterday that there's a pretty good possibility that I'll be medically retired from the air force due to health issues. Not sure if this is a good or a bad thing.

well that could be better than another 3 years? and you dont have to be dishonorably discharged right.

#403 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 August 2015 - 09:22 AM

Is this health issue too serious?

#404 Rauul

Rauul
  • Always drunk 坂本

• 1965 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 August 2015 - 09:24 AM

woke up with a fucking migraine. hating everyone

#405 Bee

Bee
  • 1169 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 August 2015 - 10:13 AM

I'll light a candle at the Cathedral and pray for your Grandmother. Lots of light and love to you and your family. :( <3

Thank you <3 She's stable at the moment, so hopefully it's something she can pull through.

#406 Karla

Karla
  • 2478 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 August 2015 - 12:22 PM

First worldiest of first world problems.

Dude I have so many FWP U have no idea. :p

#407 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 August 2015 - 01:50 PM

@Swarley @Rocket

My feet are so fucked up that I could either have surgery, and risk not walking again and be on 100% disability from the AF, or I could get medically retired early with a 30 - 40% disability rating. I of course would maintain my honorable discharge seeing as I didn't do anything wrong.

#408 Shannon

Shannon
  • 💦🌺 water type ♓✨

• 1618 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 August 2015 - 02:00 PM

I wasn't able to take any medication for four days so my emotions are fucked up right now and I just cried at the sight of a wild horse on MasterChef US. What the hell

#409 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 August 2015 - 05:12 AM

I left for work this morning without dropping off my check for this months rent. It's due by the 5th, but if it's in the office when they get to work on the 6th, you're ok. I have no idea why I always wait until the last minute. I've never been late before, but the contract says there's a $50 fine for late rent so I guess we will see this afternoon. I'm very frustrated with myself.

#410 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 August 2015 - 12:30 PM

I don't have mint chocolate chip ice cream. 

#411 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 August 2015 - 12:33 PM

I have a headache again. Third time this week. Just what I needed, another thing to worry me.

#412 Fikri

Fikri
  • submissive

• 4433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 August 2015 - 08:41 PM

cleaned the house this morning and i don't know what got into me but i smelled the washcloth and gagged.

#413 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 August 2015 - 05:22 AM

The past few days I have been waking up 20 minutes before my alarm is due to go off. Sooo irritating, even though I'm awake, I still want those extra 20 minutes of shuteye. I love sleep.

#414 Shannon

Shannon
  • 💦🌺 water type ♓✨

• 1618 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 August 2015 - 08:57 AM

Tried to do a test on my stomach at the doctors office. Swallowed a solution. Puked. Had a seizure. In the ER. TGIF?

#415 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 August 2015 - 04:45 PM

My bio teacher tricked our class into having Portuguese class. He knows we only watch his class and leave, so the Portuguese teacher always have 3-4 students from our class.

Son of a bitch, made me watch her class.

#416 Cass

Cass
  • Stronteigenwijs

• 1560 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 August 2015 - 04:47 PM

Tried to do a test on my stomach at the doctors office. Swallowed a solution. Puked. Had a seizure. In the ER. TGIF?

I hope you're okay now :(

Bitch friend of the husband managed to get around my social media blocks and threw more shade on me. I was pretty much done with her but she managed to make me even more pissed :D What a jolly nice girl I really hope she doesn't get run over by a bus twice

#417 HiMyNameIsNick

HiMyNameIsNick
  • Shitlord

• 1730 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 August 2015 - 02:54 PM

I took a 4 hours nap.

#418 rezpirate

rezpirate
  • 171 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 August 2015 - 09:32 PM

Think I brought the damn fleas upstairs! :o

#419 Padme

Padme
  • Tofu Tatas

• 1687 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 August 2015 - 11:33 PM

In the last 24 hrs I was given drug spiked water at a festival and then my best friend totally obliterated what little trust I had for them.

#420 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 August 2015 - 05:36 AM

Deprivation sleep induced hallucinations. While driving. In the highway. With three kids in the backseat. Wtf is this life

#421 pancakeface

pancakeface
  • 769 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 August 2015 - 06:26 AM

In the last 24 hrs I was given drug spiked water at a festival and then my best friend totally obliterated what little trust I had for them.

This sounds serious, is everything ok?

#422 Padme

Padme
  • Tofu Tatas

• 1687 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 August 2015 - 06:47 AM

This sounds serious, is everything ok?

I'm fine I also got elbowed in the head  multiple times the night before and have had a serious headache ever since. Music festivals are not for the faint of heart. 

#423 pancakeface

pancakeface
  • 769 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 August 2015 - 07:02 AM

I'm fine I also got elbowed in the head  multiple times the night before and have had a serious headache ever since. Music festivals are not for the faint of heart. 

Sounds rough but glad you're ok. Be careful out there! Crowds bring out the worst in people. Music festivals are definitely not for the faint of heart.

#424 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 August 2015 - 07:18 AM

Deprivation sleep induced hallucinations. While driving. In the highway. With three kids in the backseat. Wtf is this life

Don't drive when you're that tired! Especially with kids in the back. :/

I'm glad you're ok, getting your drink spiked doesn't usually end well...

#425 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 August 2015 - 08:18 AM

Don't drive when you're that tired! Especially with kids in the back. :/

I'm glad you're ok, getting your drink spiked doesn't usually end well...

The thing is I am/was not even that tired and I hadn't an episode like this for several months. I didn't think I'd be having them again.
And it wasn't a threat to my driving, honestly, since it's mostly auditory. It scared the kids a little bit though, and I had to stop in a gas station to tell them I was just kidding.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users