Quantcast

Photo

Tell me something bad that happened to you today.

• Please log in to reply
2269 replies to this topic

#426 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 August 2015 - 09:33 AM

woke up sick - still went to work - left 30 minutes later - came home and slept for 3 more hours.

dead.

#427 Swim

Swim
  • 547 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 August 2015 - 09:34 AM

omg i almost accidently called my friend on skype during class like smh im so stupid

#428 rezpirate

rezpirate
  • 171 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 August 2015 - 07:22 PM

Got a flat tire didn't get to work until 1:30

#429 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 August 2015 - 09:03 PM

My biology teacher (not the son-of-a-bitch one, this one is my favorite teacher of all time, because of her I decided that I wanted to be a doctor) is taking a break to do some exams, because she might have to do a surgery (she didn't tell us what the problem was), and the substitute teacher sucks :( he got 2 simple questions wrong out of 4. And his explanation is nowhere near as good as my other teacher.

There goes the only reason I liked my Mondays.

#430 Cass

Cass
  • Stronteigenwijs

• 1560 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 August 2015 - 12:37 PM

Forgot to turn off my headlights. Had to jumpstart my car for the first time >_>

I mean, I survived, and it's only the first time, but still. Fuck that >_>

#431 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 August 2015 - 08:51 AM

My incision where I had my drain tube that wasn't glued shut itches like a motherfucker. It's not bad but it's just super annoying and uncomfortable because I can't scratch it due to a little scab.

#432 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 August 2015 - 09:16 AM

It happened around 5 am, so it counts as today.

I went to the bathroom to pee, and when I open my door, I see a fucking bat in my bathroom. I rushed back to my bedroom and had to hold for some hours until my dad woke up. That was horrible.

#433 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 August 2015 - 09:21 AM

It happened around 5 am, so it counts as today.

I went to the bathroom to pee, and when I open my door, I see a fucking bat in my bathroom. I rushed back to my bedroom and had to hold for some hours until my dad woke up. That was horrible.

You're a male.. I would have peed out the window

#434 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 August 2015 - 09:27 AM

You're a male.. I would have peed out the window

I actually thought about that xD but my bedroom is on the second floor, and it's really close to the wall between my house and my neighbor's, and the gap is too small. I'd probably hit my neighbor's roof xD

#435 Alexiel

Alexiel
  • Sieg Zeon!

• 2043 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 August 2015 - 09:30 AM

I actually thought about that xD but my bedroom is on the second floor, and it's really close to the wall between my house and my neighbor's, and the gap is too small. I'd probably hit my neighbor's roof xD

That's what gutters are for?  :S lol

I mean, it's not like birds and other animals aren't pooping and peeing up there already.  :lol2:

#436 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 August 2015 - 09:35 AM

vv that's pretty much what I was going to say :p

I mean, it's not like birds and other animals aren't pooping and peeing up there already.  :lol2:

#437 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 August 2015 - 09:35 AM

That's not very common here, I live in a very rural area :p and his roof is so old, it makes loud noises whenever something hits it lmao

#438 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 August 2015 - 09:46 AM

That's not very common here, I live in a very rural area :p and his roof is so old, it makes loud noises whenever something hits it lmao

random isolated rain

#439 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 August 2015 - 09:47 AM

random isolated rain

Yellow rain :lol:

#440 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 August 2015 - 10:48 AM

Today my oldest monster went to public school.

#441 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 August 2015 - 01:44 PM

Not today per se but still valid.

Three more days and the Three Tiny Humans return to their summer camp until mid September.

I've been smelling them a lot. Sensory memory is a fantastic thing.

#442 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 August 2015 - 06:11 AM

I have a narrow stairway to get up to my apartment and it has a 90 degree turn and right in the corner this morning was a HUGE ugly spider! I was like oh hell no and stood there for a few minutes before sucking it up and covering my face and running down the stairs. My heart was beating so fast.. I wont be able to see it going up the stairs but I know it's going to be there when I turn the corner to go in at lunch. I'll have to get out my spider spray and kill some motherfuckers.

#443 Guppie

Guppie
  • 1285 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 August 2015 - 02:16 PM

Not very bad, just really cringeworthy.

I caught up with some old friends and they brought someone along I knew, but not too well. We discussed sexuality and it was mentioned that I'm bi. A very very interesting conversation followed.

New guy: "Wow, you're bi? But you're married to a guy?"

Me: "Yeah, well, that's kind of the deal with bisexuality, you like both genders :')"

New guy: "So you've had girlfriends before?"

Me: "I haven't."

New guy: "So how do you know you're bi then?"

Me: "Because I had sex with girls."

New guy: "Yeah... but you didn't have a relationship, so you're not really bi"

Me: "Ah... so if you have buttsex with a guy, but don't have a relationship with him, you're not gay?"

New guy: "That's... different..."

Me: "How?"

New guy: "I mean come on, all girls experiment! So why haven't you had a girlfriend then? Couldn't find the one?"

Me: "Nah, that wasn't it. I think girls are hot but I can't stand the drama, so I would never want to be in a relationship with a girl."

New guy: "So... not really bi?"

misc-jackie-chan.jpg

Me: "Listen kid, I just don't like dating girls. There are plenty of guys who f,ck around but don't want a girlfriend."

He dropped the subject. Such a thick skull ;__;

Ugh. Until I started actually dating a woman, I had some conversations like this.

It's weird how people choose to judge whether someone else's sexuality is "legitimate".

#444 pancakeface

pancakeface
  • 769 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 August 2015 - 12:53 AM

Got a dental procedure done and now the anesthesia is wearing off. :(

Also, I can feel phantom vibrations from my nose to my neck as a result.

#445 Cass

Cass
  • Stronteigenwijs

• 1560 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 August 2015 - 05:33 AM

Been cleaning out my workshop all day to move a lot of stuff to the attic. Getting all my craft supplies to fit in their respective boxes has proven to be a nightmare. I've been hoarding way too much materials.

#446 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 August 2015 - 06:09 AM

I made my way to the kitchen only to find that someone ate a slice of my pizza. . . this is not cool.

Oh and my wife didn't make any coffee =[.

#447 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 August 2015 - 06:32 AM

I'm applying for jobs and they want me to take like 50 question long math tests and my anxiety is through the roof.

#448 Cass

Cass
  • Stronteigenwijs

• 1560 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 August 2015 - 06:42 AM

I'm getting sick and whining like a five-year-old because of it

#449 Fikri

Fikri
  • submissive

• 4433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 August 2015 - 10:28 PM

watched a celebrity wedding show with my elder sister and i remarked, "why is it always the ugly guys who score the beautiful chicks? life is so unfair..." and she was like, "oh, don't worry, you'll get a pretty wife."

:crybaby:

#450 pancakeface

pancakeface
  • 769 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 August 2015 - 05:41 AM

Barely one day after my dental procedure and now I have food poisoning. send help

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users